Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:So skin color is only off limits when someone else brings it up. Got it.

Keep saying "nigga" this and "nigga" that and calling the president names about his skin color. Sounds very progressive! I will keep my conservative values and judge people based on their actions.
What the fuck are you talking about? Jesus Christ what a disaster of a post.
I thought it was p good.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:Snowflakes don't like the President being called an Oompah Loompah. I bet Foo has never said shit about Michael Jackson's skin. Lok
honestly, he's even said shit about donald trump's skin. so i don't get the gripe. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"Nothing is off the table for me. I love that Trump can hide in a pumpkin patch and you can't tell when Wesley Snipes stops and his shadow starts."

Looks like Foo's been trying to play both sides. Gotta love the holier-than-thou, high horse approach when we have a search function.
Last edited by Headhunter on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Snowflakes don't like the President being called an Oompah Loompah. I bet Foo has never said shit about Michael Jackson's skin. Lok
honestly, he's even said shit about donald trump's skin. so i don't get the gripe. :P
He'll just play every angle he possibly can. He doesn't care when he directly contradicts what he's said mere weeks before.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Gotta stick to them conservative principles. They are better than mine!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:Gotta stick to them conservative principles. They are better than mine!
To be fair, your principles are pretty horrible J-Mac.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:Gotta stick to them conservative principles. They are better than mine!
Small town American values of hard work, JC, and presenting dishonest moral objections!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
How so? Because I quoted an actual person from Facebook? His name is Todd Smith for anyone who has Facebook. He has said even worse.

I work my ass off, I am faithful, I am a good father, I don't lie, and I open doors for old ladies and shit. Is it because I have battled addiction? Foo himself has battled weight problems. I guess that is healthier?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Small town American values of hard work, JC, and presenting dishonest moral objections!
I love how my point that both sides are just as bad turned into this. I even said Conservatives are braver and will just say it, instead of just thinking it. Jeesh. How in the fuck does one get more out of it than that?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It's strange because nobody here gives a shit about making skin color jokes, the Manute Bol thread is a top 10 thread in HMF history. No matter how Foo tries to spin this argument, it doesn't hold up. Whether he's outraged by talk of skin color altogether, thinks it's all fair game, or actually believes you can equate the two in a serious way doesn't make one bit of difference here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Oh, I see where this started. Foo thinks that joking about Trump having orange skin is the same as calling a black person a nigger.

I would have to disagree, obviously . . .
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:It's strange because nobody here gives a shit about making skin color jokes, the Manute Bol thread is a top 10 thread in HMF history. No matter how Foo tries to spin this argument, it doesn't hold up. Whether he's outraged by talk of skin color altogether, thinks it's all fair game, or actually believes you can equate the two in a serious way doesn't make one bit of difference here.
Manute Boll was about as dark as you could get! I remember some lulz about that.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Oh, I see where this started. Foo thinks that joking about Trump having orange skin is the same as calling a black person a nigger.

And me using the word, when I was quoting. I personally, don't call people that.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
How so? Because I quoted an actual person from Facebook? His name is Todd Smith for anyone who has Facebook. He has said even worse.

I work my ass off, I am faithful, I am a good father, I don't lie, and I open doors for old ladies and shit. Is it because I have battled addiction? Foo himself has battled weight problems. I guess that is healthier?
I'm fucking with you. ;)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Oh, I see where this started. Foo thinks that joking about Trump having orange skin is the same as calling a black person a nigger.

And me using the word, when I was quoting. I personally, don't call people that.
Neither do I. We're all smart enough to understand context here. So we should also be smart enough to understand the context of that word goes far deeper than a joke about someone's orange skin tone. I can't believe I saw that argument.

The first post I saw in this thread was Foo's, I didn't see the n-word when I skimmed through until just now. :lol:
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

I'm fucking with you. ;)
I thought so, but replied anyway, lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Neither do I. We're all smart enough to understand context here. So we should also be smart enough to understand the context of that word goes far deeper than a joke about someone's orange skin tone. I can't believe I saw that argument.

The first post I saw in this thread was Foo's, I didn't see the n-word when I skimmed through until just now. :lol:
If offended by it, you can join Foo in his safe space lol
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:It's strange because nobody here gives a shit about making skin color jokes, the Manute Bol thread is a top 10 thread in HMF history. No matter how Foo tries to spin this argument, it doesn't hold up. Whether he's outraged by talk of skin color altogether, thinks it's all fair game, or actually believes you can equate the two in a serious way doesn't make one bit of difference here.
I think it's obvious Foo doesn't give a shit, and the conservative values line was a jab or to incite a reaction or summat. But don't let that stop you guys going on for 4 pages about it, though!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
I think it's obvious Foo doesn't give a shit, and the conservative values line was a job or to recite a reaction or summat. But don't let that stop you guys going on for 4 pages about it, though!
Appreciate the commentary from the peanut gallery, sir. :mrgreen:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

If offended by it, you can join Foo in his safe space lol
I'm lost on that response, bud. But I lol'd anyway.