What are you watching?

You can talk about anything here
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: What are you watching?

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Well, so far I've seen worse from Troma. Dumpster Baby and Killer Condom still takes the gold in that department. Still got a ways to go though.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Dawn of the Dead remake
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

This has gotten way cooler as it went lol. Still not quite up there to top 4 Troma, but who knows?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Evidently I've seen more Troma movies than I thought (15 on my Flickchart), so Troma's War comes in 5th place for them. Witchcraft dead last, below Dumpster Baby.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

There should be a monthly Troma movie to go alongside the main movie just for those a little curious.

I know not all of the choices will be good, but I think there will be more discussion to be had in the thread. Just got to start off with a few top titles and then slowly work down the card.

Just a thought.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Havok wrote:There should be a monthly Troma movie to go alongside the main movie just for those a little curious.

I know not all of the choices will be good, but I think there will be more discussion to be had in the thread. Just got to start off with a few top titles and then slowly work down the card.

Just a thought.
are you talking about doing troma, along with the movie of the month? are there enough that are easily available to watch, for that to be feasible?
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

zombie wrote:
Havok wrote:There should be a monthly Troma movie to go alongside the main movie just for those a little curious.

Just a thought.
are you talking about doing troma, along with the movie of the month? are there enough that are easily available to watch, for that to be feasible?
Yes, it's possible.

Some are available on Tubi and others are on Troma's Youtube channel.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Havok wrote:
zombie wrote:

Just a thought.
Yes, it's possible.

it's looking like creepshow may be the movie for next month. with that in mind, can you recommend a troma anthology, if one exists?
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

zombie wrote:
Havok wrote:
zombie wrote:

Just a thought.
Yes, it's possible.

it's looking like creepshow may be the movie for next month. with that in mind, can you recommend a troma anthology, if one exists?
Macabre Pair Of Shorts and Tales From The Crapper.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Havok wrote:
zombie wrote:
Havok wrote:
zombie wrote:

Just a thought.
Yes, it's possible.

Macabre Pair Of Shorts and Tales From The Crapper.
nice. i'll have to see if there is interest from anyone else. but i've been missing fun sleaze lately, so i'd like to try something like that.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I'm game I really have not seen much TROMA except for the real popular movies
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Tiggnutz wrote:I'm game I really have not seen much TROMA except for the real popular movies
This.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

We dont need to put the Troma stuff in the MOTM thread we can use the group watch thread for those
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

The Red Queen Kills Seven Times. Giallo movies have the craziest titles
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote:The Red Queen Kills Seven Times. Giallo movies have the craziest titles
Sybil Danning is in this :D
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Keep in mind that there are films Troma has made, and then there are films Troma has distributed. People tend to combine the two, but the ones they make are generally the shittier films.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Slaughterhouserock wrote:Keep in mind that there are films Troma has made, and then there are films Troma has distributed. People tend to combine the two, but the ones they make are generally the shittier films.
Yeah, my favorite Troma is just distributed by them (Surf Nazis Must Die), but other than that I typically prefer the ones they've made.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Yeah, my favorite Troma is just distributed by them (Surf Nazis Must Die), but other than that I typically prefer the ones they've made.
I like a mix of both, really.

And those links I posted aren't accurate. I was skimming through the Troma films and found some that they didn't make. Fucking wiki editors need to get their shit together.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Death Walks on High Heels
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote:Death Walks on High Heels
This giallo is just annoying but The Red Queen Kills Seven Times was very good