Presidential gaffes and jokes......

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Presidential gaffes and jokes......

Post by Reign in Blood »

What is a walking mall?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:What is a walking mall?
They have roads, but no cars are allowed in. In other words, this guy traveled down a street, from the top of a hill, and plowed his car through a crowd of people at the bottom walking through the mall (although they were protesting, and not shopping for panties and such).
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:i must be super cool cause i can separate the artist as a person from the art that they make. :P
Can you agree that the overwhelming majority of leftist celebrities have an "I'm above you" mentality? Especially when it comes to politics? If I met Lena Dunham, Sean Penn, Amy Schumer or Snoop Dogg and had a political discussion with them knowing where I side, is there any doubt I'd be slammed with ad-hominem and treated like shit? Of course there's a chance it can be a civil and great discussion, but given their behavior, I have no reason to go in expecting that. The same can't be said for any Conservative actor or musician (except Nugent on Gun Control). The left shout so loudly and recklessly, that the right just doesn't even bother engaging. Did you see what Eminem said about Trump supporters who are fans of his? Lol. That is how leftist celebrities generally view Conservatives. Makes it harder to enjoy their music or movies knowing how poorly they think of you.
Above you personality? They sure do. But it depends on how you look at it. For example-

Bill Clinton- "Morality, damnit! No morals!!!?"

Donald Trump- "It's ok to grab them by the pussy, especially if you're rich. And cheat on your wife with a chick who had a 1000 different dudes cum in her face while your wife is at home taking care of your newborn son!".

That an above you attitude, also, my brotha.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jigsaw wrote:"Fear for his life"?

Hahahaha god conservatives are apparently such cowards. Love it.
Yeah, ask Rodney King about liberal protests and people surrounding vehicles.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I'm not high enough for this thread.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:Just compare the way parks looked after tea party events to how the lefties leave them. Speaks volumes...
Nasty women.
Charlottesville had a right winger run his car into a crowd that killed a girl. And that girl was in a walking mall area (they were not blocking traffic). Same type of area my wife works.

Good Ol' Boys.
Uh, they were absolutely blocking traffic. What does where your wife works have to do with a group of professional protesters setting up a traffic barricade with their bodies?

Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong, but let's not act like they were bystanders. It was protestors blocking an area. Did he ram them with premeditation or did he fear for his life? That is the only question.
It's a walking mall. No one was blocking anything. And regarding my wife, I should have been more clear. I've been in a walking mall a million times. Where he started and where he ended would be impossible without intent.

*Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong ", but then you paint him as possibly being the victim. If that was your daughter, I think you would side with me. Or would you be sympathetic to the murderer? Conservatives are right, you don't need guns to kill! Hehe
My daughter would be working, not part of a liberal mob, so she would be fine.

Why were there cars in this "walking mall"?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason, I'm sure Lena Duhnam has had some influence over Taylor Swift if they are friends. But don't forget that Nashville is a liberal city. Lots of liberal country music artists keep their views quiet or say they are Conservative.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:Just compare the way parks looked after tea party events to how the lefties leave them. Speaks volumes...
Nasty women.
Charlottesville had a right winger run his car into a crowd that killed a girl. And that girl was in a walking mall area (they were not blocking traffic). Same type of area my wife works.

Good Ol' Boys.
Uh, they were absolutely blocking traffic. What does where your wife works have to do with a group of professional protesters setting up a traffic barricade with their bodies?

Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong, but let's not act like they were bystanders. It was protestors blocking an area. Did he ram them with premeditation or did he fear for his life? That is the only question.
It's a walking mall. No one was blocking anything. And regarding my wife, I should have been more clear. I've been in a walking mall a million times. Where he started and where he ended would be impossible without intent.

*Dude plowed into a crowd, obviously wrong ", but then you paint him as possibly being the victim. If that was your daughter, I think you would side with me. Or would you be sympathetic to the murderer? Conservatives are right, you don't need guns to kill! Hehe
My daughter would be working, not part of a liberal mob, so she would be fine.

Why were there cars in this "walking mall"?
Around the edges of it, they are allowed for parking etc. No one is cruising for chicks in these areas. Did he not go fast through the crowd? And did he not travel a decent distance? You would maybe have a point if they were blocking a freeway. This guys car was stopped. Then he ran his car through the crowd.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

That was a deflection of an answer. What if something similar to that happened outside of her work, and she went outside to see what all the fuss was about.....the Boom! she is hit by a right winger running his car on purpose through a crowd.

"But they instigated it!". :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

*deep inhale*

Why would you box yourself into defending that lunatic?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:

Ask Rodney King about racist white cops. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:*deep inhale*

Why would you box yourself into defending that lunatic?
Because this country is so divided that we even try to find a way to stick up for the bad people on whatever side people agree with.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

So now murder by vehicle is ok for the right. This nonsense is just baffling.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:So now murder by vehicle is ok for the right. This nonsense is just baffling.
"But why were the protesters there!!??"
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Interesting that a Democrat is favored to win in my local district. There hasn't been a Democrat representing that district in at least 50 years. When my dad ran, he was a Libertarian courting liberal voters against a guy who ended up serving for 24 years. Has long been the most red district in the state.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Hopefully goes Blue. :)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Hopefully goes Blue. :)
I had to do a double take but I can kind of see it. It's traditionally been an older, family-oriented region but L.A. is becoming so fucking expensive and unlivable more young people with money are moving to the suburbs.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

In Indiana's 3rd, my district, the Democratic nominee actually had a billboard. I've never seen a Democratic candidate with as much chance to win as Tritch does. I don't think she will, ultimately, and I'm not voting for her, but it's both moderately impressive and disturbing.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:

Ask Rodney King about racist white cops. :P
You are right, I actually meant Reginald Denny. Pulled out of his truck and beaten by protesters. Or the whole Asian community that was absolutely terrorized by them.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:So now murder by vehicle is ok for the right. This nonsense is just baffling.
yes, that is clearly exactly what I said.