Professor of Logic (LOL) Gets Confronted for Bull Shit

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Professor of Logic (LOL) Gets Confronted for Bull Shit

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:A permit? It's a university. You can go to any local college and sit in on a class without consequence right now.
I don't know, about a year ago I stopped by our community college to get information for a foreign friend and I did not get the impression like I would be welcome outside of the admin area not being a student, and I highly doubt it would be tolerated if I showed up like that guy did with a camera crew and support in tow.

Given I give no shits about the paper they give after completing a course, I should just show up to learn something and go home. If they say smothing, show them a copy of my property tax bill.
Drawing attention to yourself is not the best way to go about it. Making a scene is just obnoxious.

You absolutely can do that. And I think it's not a bad way to spend some free time tbh.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:if he was a liberal youtube personality, would you be making excuses and defending him like this? :P

again, stupid professor acted like an asshole. shutting down free speech and slandering him. then crowder acted like an asshole disrupting his class, and harassing him.
Stop trying to make what they did seem even. Lol. Liberal dink defamed Crowder by saying Crowder personally threatened to kill him and his family, and calls for the brutal extermination of all jews and LGBT people (this is the 3rd time I've explained this to you, btw). What the college loser did was 10,000x worse. There is no comparison.
i watched the video. you don't need to "explain" anything to me. even once, you didn't need to.
Who behaved more poorly?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Probably the best lesson those kids have learned all year.
Being in the same vicinity as Clam Chowder is poison for the soul. I will pray for them.
Other than Jason postings, I am not familiar.

Was more discussing that they saw a confrontation based on words over the internet. Probably changed a lot of perspectives.
He's just an internet troll who found a niche as a conservative voice in a mostly liberal environment. He does not deserve any recognition, though Jason is a big fan.

A confrontation capitalized on for publicity. If anything, it re-enforces the social media-ruled world they live in.
Moderate fan.

Biggest fan I am of someone on a political platform is something I like to keep mysterious. Small chance anyone hear has heard of him, but I doubts it. And I say "biggest fan" as in "most relatable political affiliation".
Pretty strange thing to be all coy about unless it's Hitler or something tbh
Everything is Hitler with you leftists.

Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:A permit? It's a university. You can go to any local college and sit in on a class without consequence right now.
I don't know, about a year ago I stopped by our community college to get information for a foreign friend and I did not get the impression like I would be welcome outside of the admin area not being a student, and I highly doubt it would be tolerated if I showed up like that guy did with a camera crew and support in tow.

Given I give no shits about the paper they give after completing a course, I should just show up to learn something and go home. If they say smothing, show them a copy of my property tax bill.
Drawing attention to yourself is not the best way to go about it. Making a scene is just obnoxious.

You absolutely can do that. And I think it's not a bad way to spend some free time tbh.
I could see myself sliding into some excel classes at the university. If the kids look at me weird, I will hit them with Rodney Dangerfield jokes.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

I could see myself sliding into some excel classes at the university. If the kids look at me weird, I will hit them with Rodney Dangerfield jokes.
Rodney was the motherfucking KING! Got kicked off the Tonight Show permanently for smoking weed in the green room in the early 2000s. Legend.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:if he was a liberal youtube personality, would you be making excuses and defending him like this? :P

again, stupid professor acted like an asshole. shutting down free speech and slandering him. then crowder acted like an asshole disrupting his class, and harassing him.
Stop trying to make what they did seem even. Lol. Liberal dink defamed Crowder by saying Crowder personally threatened to kill him and his family, and calls for the brutal extermination of all jews and LGBT people (this is the 3rd time I've explained this to you, btw). What the college loser did was 10,000x worse. There is no comparison.
i watched the video. you don't need to "explain" anything to me. even once, you didn't need to.
Who behaved more poorly?
the professor did. both still acted like assholes.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

Rodney was the motherfucking KING! Got kicked off the Tonight Show permanently for smoking weed in the green room in the early 2000s. Legend.
Well, that is not even remotely true, but we agree he is a legend
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Who behaved more poorly?
Who was the biggest asshole?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Who behaved more poorly?
i was the biggest asshole? :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Probably the best lesson those kids have learned all year.
Being in the same vicinity as Clam Chowder is poison for the soul. I will pray for them.
Other than Jason postings, I am not familiar.

Was more discussing that they saw a confrontation based on words over the internet. Probably changed a lot of perspectives.
He's just an internet troll who found a niche as a conservative voice in a mostly liberal environment. He does not deserve any recognition, though Jason is a big fan.

A confrontation capitalized on for publicity. If anything, it re-enforces the social media-ruled world they live in.
Moderate fan.

Biggest fan I am of someone on a political platform is something I like to keep mysterious. Small chance anyone hear has heard of him, but I doubts it. And I say "biggest fan" as in "most relatable political affiliation".
Pretty strange thing to be all coy about unless it's Hitler or something tbh
Everything is Hitler with you leftists.

Way to miss the tone of the post tbh
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

Who behaved more poorly?
Oh my God. I don't think I've ever seen a dumber, more trivial point to get stuck on and beat to death on my time here. This is mind-numbingly stupid.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

You would probably not even be the oldest person in those classes tbh.