People around the world have no idea what real freedom is

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: People around the world have no idea what real freedom i

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:to me, it looks like slinging mud at most. there aren't laws against being anti-semtic as far as i know. one guy connects them to globalists because it worked for trump. and hints at voter fraud "buy the election". another guy shoots back, "ant-semitic!" if you're gonna call names to win a vote. prepare to have it back at you. not really worth dragging out much more than that.
You are now equating being a globalist with being a Jew hater?

What would you call someone from the US who advocates for world authorities to have influence over our policies? Would you call them a nationalist or a globalist? Is globalist even a slur? Or is it just a recognition of policies a person advocates?
i'm not comparing or contrasting them at all. it's mudslinging. it can get dirty.

globalism is something that can lose you an election, if not an actual slur. it's not good for your reputation in certain circles. and also trying to buy an election is not good for your reputation either.

trump called hilary a globalist. she called him a racist. how did that turn out?
I have taken you as someone who supports globalist policies. Is that true? Is that a slur?
it is damaging to the reputation, or at very least to the chance of election. but we're playing semantics.
Is labeling someone Pro-Choice damaging to their reputation?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/q ... d-for-“jew

It genuinely is a word used by anti Semitic communities to decry and hate on Jewish people and thus is firmly anti-Semitic.
Seb, please. You are far more intelligent to fall for such nonsense. I can't even...

I'm not one to use code words. There is not one god damn thing anti-semitic about hating globalism. This is fear-mongering by the left to shame people into being OK with globalism. If I wanted to call someone a dirty jew, I'm not gonna beat around the bush.

"What new label can we create, today?!"
- Leftists
I never said you were anti Semitic. I said you were using a word associated with antisemitism. The day after a tragic shooting in a Synagogue. Which you were. Hence my comment.
Globalism is not a word associated with anti-semitism. Sorry.
Name one white supremacist who is not throwing the word globalist around and how much they hate it.
Wouldn't it make more sense to name non-white supremacist who use a word to disprove your nonsense? Name a child molester that doesn't use "the", "and", or "is". Can't? Well clearly those words are associated with child molestation!

By your logic, all dogs have teeth so everything that has teeth is a dog.
I did not say that everyone who hates globalism is a white supremacist. But it is a big boogaboo with that group. It's a strong word. Is it not? Be a globalist hatin' mofo for all I care. But don't be surprised if you tell someone you have never met before, that you hate globalism, they might think for a second "I hope he isn't a white nationalist type". You have used similar anlogies before.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:to me, it looks like slinging mud at most. there aren't laws against being anti-semtic as far as i know. one guy connects them to globalists because it worked for trump. and hints at voter fraud "buy the election". another guy shoots back, "ant-semitic!" if you're gonna call names to win a vote. prepare to have it back at you. not really worth dragging out much more than that.

What would you call someone from the US who advocates for world authorities to have influence over our policies? Would you call them a nationalist or a globalist? Is globalist even a slur? Or is it just a recognition of policies a person advocates?
i'm not comparing or contrasting them at all. it's mudslinging. it can get dirty.

globalism is something that can lose you an election, if not an actual slur. it's not good for your reputation in certain circles. and also trying to buy an election is not good for your reputation either.

trump called hilary a globalist. she called him a racist. how did that turn out?
I have taken you as someone who supports globalist policies. Is that true? Is that a slur?
it is damaging to the reputation, or at very least to the chance of election. but we're playing semantics.
is labeling someone a cheat damaging to their reputation?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Is cheating a policy position?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/q ... d-for-“jew

It genuinely is a word used by anti Semitic communities to decry and hate on Jewish people and thus is firmly anti-Semitic.
Seb, please. You are far more intelligent to fall for such nonsense. I can't even...

I'm not one to use code words. There is not one god damn thing anti-semitic about hating globalism. This is fear-mongering by the left to shame people into being OK with globalism. If I wanted to call someone a dirty jew, I'm not gonna beat around the bush.

"What new label can we create, today?!"
- Leftists
I never said you were anti Semitic. I said you were using a word associated with antisemitism. The day after a tragic shooting in a Synagogue. Which you were. Hence my comment.
Globalism is not a word associated with anti-semitism. Sorry.
Name one white supremacist who is not throwing the word globalist around and how much they hate it.
Wouldn't it make more sense to name non-white supremacist who use a word to disprove your nonsense? Name a child molester that doesn't use "the", "and", or "is". Can't? Well clearly those words are associated with child molestation!

By your logic, all dogs have teeth so everything that has teeth is a dog.
I did not say that everyone who hates globalism is a white supremacist. But it is a big boogaboo with that group. It's a strong word. Is it not? Be a globalist hatin' mofo for all I care. But don't be surprised if you tell someone you have never met before, that you hate globalism, they might think for a second "I hope he isn't a white nationalist type". You have used similar anlogies before.
If someone labels everyone they disagree with a racist, I don't really care what they think.

Should I assume everyone who mentions gay rights is a member of NAMBLA?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Yes, Globalist is clearly a slur. Jason isn’t using it out of the love of globalism. In truth a few typical ideologies when adding “ists” have become slurs these days. Leftist, globalist, both in theory innocuous ideologies used as slurs by the right. It’s odd that it’s unique to the right to pervert things like that.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

99.9% of white supremacists hate globalism. I don't see 99.9% of gay dudes supporting NAMBLA. You might see a higher % of Catholic priests though.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Is cheating a policy position?
cheating as in buying the election. clearly a way to invalidate the candidate.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:Yes, Globalist is clearly a slur. Jason isn’t using it out of the love of globalism. In truth a few typical ideologies when adding “ists” have become slurs these days. Leftist, globalist, both in theory innocuous ideologies used as slurs by the right. It’s odd that it’s unique to the right to pervert things like that.
Or is it unique that the other side gets butt hurt enough to feel it's a slur? So good when leftys (see, I didn't use "ist") got no problems calling everyone a racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobist. God damn it's like the ist just keep on going!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

If we can just all denounce the crazies strongly, the better things will be. It's like ...."well shit....they are on our side, let's make up bullshit to excuse or deny the behavior."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-dad ... 49684.html

Read the wife's comments about Jews and the Holocaust. Sickens and disgusts all of us. Pretty sure these types believe the anti Semite theory that Jews are globalists and taking over the world. If you don't like globalism, but don't want to be accused of being racist or wuestioned, then the well respected conservatives (or anti globalists) need to call them out every chance.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

That guy who mailed all those bombs.....probably hates Jews and globalism. The dude who shot up the synagogue, probably hates Jews and blames them for globalism. And now the dude in Kentucky shooting those elderly black folks, maybe ...most likely hates Jews and globalism.

But let the Kentucky shooting be investigated further to be fair. Like our president says, unless it's saying that Middle Easterners are a part of the immigration caravan. Then say that he has no proof at all of what he said maybe "fact". It's ok to spread falsehoods if it gets your base all riled up. Ugh.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Yes, Globalist is clearly a slur. Jason isn’t using it out of the love of globalism. In truth a few typical ideologies when adding “ists” have become slurs these days. Leftist, globalist, both in theory innocuous ideologies used as slurs by the right. It’s odd that it’s unique to the right to pervert things like that.
Or is it unique that the other side gets butt hurt enough to feel it's a slur? So good when leftys (see, I didn't use "ist") got no problems calling everyone a racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobist. God damn it's like the ist just keep on going!
PC liberals need to lighten the fuck up too. They think that they can just eliminate racism and all that jazz.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:99.9% of white supremacists hate globalism. I don't see 99.9% of gay dudes supporting NAMBLA. You might see a higher % of Catholic priests though.
Good lord. What percentage of NANBLA members support gay rights?

I notice you are worried about slurs, then throw a shot at Catholics in there out of nowhere. Think you might be part of the problem?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
PC liberals need to lighten the fuck up too. They think that they can just eliminate racism and all that jazz.
Lol. They don't want to eliminate racism. They live for it. That would be like Tom catching and killing Jerry.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:That guy who mailed all those bombs.....probably hates Jews and globalism. The dude who shot up the synagogue, probably hates Jews and blames them for globalism. And now the dude in Kentucky shooting those elderly black folks, maybe ...most likely hates Jews and globalism.

But let the Kentucky shooting be investigated further to be fair. Like our president says, unless it's saying that Middle Easterners are a part of the immigration caravan. Then say that he has no proof at all of what he said maybe "fact". It's ok to spread falsehoods if it gets your base all riled up. Ugh.
what happens when you discover a person who dislikes globalism and likes Jews? Like myself. What does that do to your theory?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Trump is seen as a nationalist, has denounced globalism, AND has enacted Israel-friendly policy that he didn't have to. How do you justify this in your own mind?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

could be this is a sign that we need to focus more on difference in policy again. rather than attacks on character and the like. insinuation of globalism could be justified as difference in policy, but "don't let them buy the election" certainly is not.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:could be this is a sign that we need to focus more on difference in policy again. rather than attacks on character and the like.
That would mean the democrats would have to change their entire political approach.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:could be this is a sign that we need to focus more on difference in policy again. rather than attacks on character and the like.
That would mean the democrats would have to change their entire political approach.
i'm aware. i wasn't just speaking to conservatives stopping it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
i'm aware. i wasn't just speaking to conservatives stopping it.
But wouldn't that mean liberals realizing how batshit insane they are?