Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Perhaps everyone? Not just the media, not just the celebrities. How about the people who are influenced by them? How about Jussie Smollett? I realize he is a celebrity, but instead of being so quick to say "Oh, well he's a jackass. Let's move on", imagine if it was never proven that he lied. Look at all the leftist celebrities who jumped on it and used Jussie's faked incident as a platform to further divide the country. Empathize with Jussie, here. Why would you go out of your way to fake a hate crime? He clearly hates white people.

"You do such a disservice when you lie about things like this", says Jussie Smollett. lol. I just watched the interview where he was explaining the story on national television. You can clearly tell by his body language and the way he's talking explaining the story that he's being dishonest. The same way I called out Trevor Noah when he sat in front of camera and explained ten completely different scenarios in different cities in different cars by different cops how many times he's been pulled over because he's black. They both deserve an ass-beating, regardless of what race they are. Thanks for proving that America is such a great country that you have to stage hate crimes.

Staging a hate crime to make a certain race look bad is in fact, a hate crime.
jussie smollett is where the fault lies, in this case. he tried to leverage something that is actually a serious problem for his own gain.

you want to make it about ellen page. linking her video in the chat and in this thread at least twice. that's where i took issue. ellen page has a wacky viewpoint, but she's not the problem. jussie smollett is the problem, in this particular situation. if you want to talk it from the larger perspective, we can do that too. but i'm not sure you're actually willing.
I didn't want to make it about Ellen Page, just thought it was hilarious how passionate she is about it and all that other wacky shit. I haven't heard from her in like ten years and then there she is putting her foot down for leftism and Smollett. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Perhaps everyone? Not just the media, not just the celebrities. How about the people who are influenced by them? How about Jussie Smollett? I realize he is a celebrity, but instead of being so quick to say "Oh, well he's a jackass. Let's move on", imagine if it was never proven that he lied. Look at all the leftist celebrities who jumped on it and used Jussie's faked incident as a platform to further divide the country. Empathize with Jussie, here. Why would you go out of your way to fake a hate crime? He clearly hates white people.

"You do such a disservice when you lie about things like this", says Jussie Smollett. lol. I just watched the interview where he was explaining the story on national television. You can clearly tell by his body language and the way he's talking explaining the story that he's being dishonest. The same way I called out Trevor Noah when he sat in front of camera and explained ten completely different scenarios in different cities in different cars by different cops how many times he's been pulled over because he's black. They both deserve an ass-beating, regardless of what race they are. Thanks for proving that America is such a great country that you have to stage hate crimes.

Staging a hate crime to make a certain race look bad is in fact, a hate crime.
jussie smollett is where the fault lies, in this case. he tried to leverage something that is actually a serious problem for his own gain.

you want to make it about ellen page. linking her video in the chat and in this thread at least twice. that's where i took issue. ellen page has a wacky viewpoint, but she's not the problem. jussie smollett is the problem, in this particular situation. if you want to talk it from the larger perspective, we can do that too. but i'm not sure you're actually willing.
I didn't want to make it about Ellen Page, just thought it was hilarious how passionate she is about it and all that other wacky shit. I haven't heard from her in like ten years and then there she is putting her foot down for leftism and Smollett. :p
she did jump around and link a whole bunch of topics in together to some kind of stream of consciousness gripe. not unlike you, sometimes. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:she did jump around and link a whole bunch of topics in together to some kind of stream of consciousness gripe. not unlike you, sometimes. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:she did jump around and link a whole bunch of topics in together to some kind of stream of consciousness gripe. not unlike you, sometimes. :P
Man, you used that GIF when I said I'd eat Christie Brinkley's turds. It was funnier then.....and special to me. How dare you?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Man, you used that GIF when I said I'd eat Christie Brinkley's turds. It was funnier then.....and special to me. How dare you?
It needs spread. People need to see it.

Never forget Brinkley turds, though. Her daughters are almost as hot as she is, by the way.

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Passionate about being against racism and homophobia is “wacky shit”? *sigh*
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:Passionate about being against racism and homophobia is “wacky shit”? *sigh*
She thinks what most leftist celebrities think that somehow her life is of interest to everyone and everyone who doesn't care is a racist homophobe. I enjoy her work immensely but other than that I could care less about her life.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

People who couldn't care less need to actually care less.

This story is so stupid.

Meanwhile...

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/69647036 ... rarely-see
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Wild that there's more outrage about some dumbasses sloppily faking a hate crime than...an actual hate crime. This is very typical of conservatives.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Lock that scumbag away forever.The difference is nobody came to that dicks defense or tried to justify it which people are still trying to do for Jussie.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Lock that scumbag away forever.The difference is nobody came to that dicks defense or tried to justify it which people are still trying to do for Jussie.
Which one should be the bigger story? The Jussie story serves no function in political discourse other than continuing to flush it down the drain.

Der Trumpf found time to slam Jussie (to appeal to his most ardent supporters) but crickets about an armed forces member planning a political massacre.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Lock that scumbag away forever.The difference is nobody came to that dicks defense or tried to justify it which people are still trying to do for Jussie.
Which one should be the bigger story? The Jussie story serves no function in political discourse other than continuing to flush it down the drain.

Der Trumpf found time to slam Jussie (to appeal to his most ardent supporters) but crickets about an armed forces member planning a political massacre.
A celebrity potentially starting a race war out of greed and arrogance is kinda a big story especially when several heavyweight democratic presidential nominees rushed to his defense.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

A celebrity potentially starting a race war out of greed and arrogance is kinda a big story especially when several heavyweight democratic presidential nominees rushed to his defense.
"Potentially starting a race war" Oh man... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Your right cities never burn and people killed because of actual or perceived racial injustice that's all right wing imagination. That's laughable
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Your right cities never burn and people killed because of actual or perceived racial injustice that's all right wing imagination. That's laughable
Race war!!!

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Race war!!!

And you sum up perfectly the thought process of the left. It's not a big deal if it fits your narrative. Throwing a lit match on an already unstable powder keg is not really that big of deal. Sad really
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Race war!!!

And you sum up perfectly the thought process of the left. It's not a big deal if it fits your narrative. Throwing a lit match on an already unstable powder keg is not really that big of deal. Sad really
Helter Skelter! Quit embarrassing yourself and get a grip.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Race war is a pretty big claim for such a shit story. Nobody wanted to start a race war because the guy on Empire got jumped by MAGAt. Even when that was believed to be the true narrative the voices were for condemnation of racism and homophobia and to not let hatred be the norm. Only assclown should assume that to be an attack on them.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Race war is a pretty big claim for such a shit story. Nobody wanted to start a race war because the guy on Empire got jumped by MAGAt. Even when that was believed to be the true narrative the voices were for condemnation of racism and homophobia and to not let hatred be the norm. Only assclown should assume that to be an attack on them.
It's scary how easily such hysterical ideas can become mainstream. This is exactly how fringe groups are built.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Ferguson burned because of a lie about a cop defending himself so you think a place as combustible as Chicago would of handled white guys out trying to lynch black celebrities.