NFL 2019 from the Draft to the Super Bowl

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: NFL 2019 from the Draft to the Super Bowl

Post by Headhunter »

Brown is a moron in his own right but I have no problem backing anyone who calls out Roethlisberger for what he is.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What does this have to do with Worthless Booger?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Brown hated playing with him, like any self-respecting person would.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Good luck having any success in Joakland.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

*Vegas tbh
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

No we will not. And I hope thiscreignites the offense a bit. But there’s still issues on the defensive side that are hard to overcome.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:No we will not. And I hope thiscreignites the offense a bit. But there’s still issues on the defensive side that are hard to overcome.
Four picks in the top 35, at least three should be spent on defense.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

2 more WRs and 2 RBs. :D
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Brown is a moron in his own right but I have no problem backing anyone who calls out Roethlisberger for what he is.
Have you ever listened to the radio show Ben is on? Antonio is right. He blames everyone except himself. It's fascinating to listen to, but he throws not only other players under the bus, but also his coaches. Ben is a dick.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Brown is a moron in his own right but I have no problem backing anyone who calls out Roethlisberger for what he is.
Have you ever listened to the radio show Ben is on? Antonio is right. He blames everyone except himself. It's fascinating to listen to, but he throws not only other players under the bus, but also his coaches. Ben is a dick.
I have not, but I'd never go out of my way to listen to him talk. He'd be a piece of garbage even if he wasn't also a rapist.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I hope we do get some studs on D. That’d be cool.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I have not, but I'd never go out of my way to listen to him talk. He'd be a piece of garbage even if he wasn't also a rapist.
*High fives* my man.....
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I used to like the Steelers until Ben. They were like the Packers of the AFC for me. Enough history and lore that you just respect them from afar. Not anymore...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Kobe's a rapist. You love Kobe.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
He cheated on his wife. Athletes do that.

Also, fuck off.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
He cheated on his wife. Athletes do that.

Also, fuck off.
"I understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."
- Kobe Bryant

Not a cool thing to do, Brick Mamba.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

A sexual assault accusation is now just a rite of passage for the elite. You ain't nobody unless you get named in a report or expose. From there, the best of the best are weeded out based on how salacious the details are and whether or not they get off.

Brave New World.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:A sexual assault accusation is now just a rite of passage for the elite. You ain't nobody unless you get named in a report or expose. From there, the best of the best are weeded out based on how salacious the details are and whether or not they get off.

Brave New World.
Yeah, really not.
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

But I know how it goes. The 1/1000 case of a woman lying is supposed to be equally, if not more important than the 999 cases of legitimate sexual assault, let alone that most of them are never reported at all out of fear. We've been through this convo too many times...