Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:My company has owners yet I've never considered them as slave owners or myself a slave because I can leave whenever I want for any reason I want. It's drama queen forever victim type shit that degrades what an actual atrocity slavery was same as referring to everyone as nazis does.
That prissy nutsack-kicking fag should hop in a cement truck for a day and try some real world, blue collar, "white people" work and get paid pennies for it. See how long he lasts on this planet.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:First world problems: I have to change a term that I rarely use and is irrelevant to my life. Where are my rights?!
You're willing to change the dictionary and your vocabulary to suit one prissy fag's feelings. lol.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"When you look at the word "owner", it really dates back to slavery!"

Fuckin' goon. lol. I've been owning Draymond Groin in these threads for like 5 years now.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:My company has owners yet I've never considered them as slave owners or myself a slave because I can leave whenever I want for any reason I want. It's drama queen forever victim type shit that degrades what an actual atrocity slavery was same as referring to everyone as nazis does.
That prissy nutsack-kicking fag should hop in a cement truck for a day and try some real world, blue collar, "white people" work and get paid pennies for it. See how long he lasts on this planet.
Black people do blue collar work too and you sound like an insecure weenie here.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:First world problems: I have to change a term that I rarely use and is irrelevant to my life. Where are my rights?!
You're willing to change the dictionary and your vocabulary to suit one prissy fag's feelings. lol.
I'm not doing anything. The dictionary is not controlled by the NBA and my vocabulary would find a way to manage. The NBA is considering making a change that makes no practical difference and nobody can say they care without sounding like a lunatic.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Black people do blue collar work too, you insecure weenie.
Lots of Black People have several jobs they have to work to make ends meet probably being treated like shit who also think this 17 million dollar union protected fool Draymond doesn't have a clue about real servitude
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Lots of Black People have several jobs they have to work to make ends meet probably being treated like shit who also think this 17 million dollar union protected fool Draymond doesn't have a clue about real servitude
That's fine, I must have missed Draymond saying he's a slave.

People are always applying their own circumstances to bash rich people, two things that have nothing to do with each other.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

People are always applying their own circumstances to bash rich people, two things that have nothing to do with each other.
Than why did he bring it up?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Because he finds the word inappropriate in a context where the product is people performing physical labor?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Because he finds the word inappropriate in a context where the product is people performing physical labor?
When you say someone has slave master mentality well what does that mean?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

The whole point of this is its a terrible analogy
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
I often feel that Jason's homophobic. Comments like this don't really change my mind.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

When you say someone has slave master mentality well what does that mean?
That was a quote from LeBron where he was comparing NFL owners to NBA owners on the basis of two things: their freedom of expression regarding off field stuff and how easily teams can get out of contracts.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
I often feel that Jason's homophobic. Comments like this don't really change my mind.
Idk about that although he is really obnoxious with that stuff, but I've definitely considered him to be racist for a long time.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Yeah...just yeah
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

He did have that whole spiel about how gay people just pretend to be gay to be cool but I filed that under general stupidity.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Idk about that although he is really obnoxious with that stuff, but I've definitely considered him to be racist for a long time.
I don't think he's racist just stuck in a different era
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
He wasn't even alive in the era he wants to project :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
He wasn't even alive in the era he wants to project :P
I don't want to speak for him but it's kind of like things you hear from older generations and learn
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

That's true. I think it's worth pointing out that language is always evolving. Since it's an easy example, my dad grew up calling black people negroes. My grandfather called them colored. Those were the standards for their generations but neither would be considered appropriate today and I don't ever hear anyone complaining about how society has discarded them, although people probably did during those transition periods. It's fine. People shouldn't resist these things.