Trump's Speech to Law Enforcement

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Trump's Speech to Law Enforcement

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:Would be nice if the anti-trump people had actual answers.

For instance, a Gary Johnson presidency would have about 3 Senators supporting it.
all the main candidates sucked. not picking from the suck is a valid choice. :P

deflecting from who we have now, and the problems with him, is kind of a lame move.
So, outside of fantasy, what are your solutions? If you don't support anything that can happen in the real world, you force others to make the choices.

We went through primaries and then a general election. You could not support anyone. Are you going to run yourself?
my solution is to work with what we have, and call it out when i don't like what's going on. this convo seems designed as a way to try to shut up opposing viewpoints. is that your goal?
all I am saying is I see a lot of whining with no solutions. Every time Trump signals a direction, the same people line up to oppose. He is gonna get tough on gang crime and people whine...really?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:Would be nice if the anti-trump people had actual answers.

For instance, a Gary Johnson presidency would have about 3 Senators supporting it.
all the main candidates sucked. not picking from the suck is a valid choice. :P

deflecting from who we have now, and the problems with him, is kind of a lame move.
So, outside of fantasy, what are your solutions? If you don't support anything that can happen in the real world, you force others to make the choices.

We went through primaries and then a general election. You could not support anyone. Are you going to run yourself?
my solution is to work with what we have, and call it out when i don't like what's going on. this convo seems designed as a way to try to shut up opposing viewpoints. is that your goal?
all I am saying is I see a lot of whining with no solutions. Every time Trump signals a direction, the same people line up to oppose. He is gonna get tough on gang crime and people whine...really?
if he has a way to fight gang crime, i'm all for that.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:J-Mac also thinks Trump is part of the political machine. lol
The Republicans kissing his ass during his campaign was more like it. You're never wrong though, and never have the balls to admit it. So, there is that. 8-)
I already stated before that the reason Trump won was because the Republicans swallowed their pride and went with who the voters wanted. They didn't rig the election for Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz or some shit. And now that Trump is in office, the republicans in congress are refusing to cooperate.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
The Republicans kissing his ass during his campaign was more like it. You're never wrong though, and never have the balls to admit it. So, there is that. 8-)
I already stated before that the reason Trump won was because the Republicans swallowed their pride and went with who the voters wanted. They didn't rig the election for Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz or some shit. And now that Trump is in office, the republicans in congress are refusing to cooperate.
What are they meant to cooperate on?! There's no actual policy on which to cooperate with them on?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
What are they meant to cooperate on?! There's no actual policy on which to cooperate with them on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDch1p4c_M