July 30th, 2017

The daily chat room.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: July 30th, 2017

Post by Reign in Blood »

Are you guys shitting me? Just because Hines Ward couldn't outrun a bus at the bus stop at the time, pfft.

BTW, Predator ray thingy nicked his arm, mere flesh wound!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Are you guys shitting me? Just because Hines Ward couldn't outrun a bus at the bus stop at the time, pfft.

Hey look here folks I calls them like I sees them.

Charlize Theron's 110 lb ass fucking up Russians in every which way is more statistically probable than a team saying "hey lets have Hines Ward return this kick" let alone him doing it successfully.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Are you guys shitting me? Just because Hines Ward couldn't outrun a bus at the bus stop at the time, pfft.

Hey look here folks I calls them like I sees them.

Charlize Theron's 110 lb ass fucking up Russians in every which way is more statistically probable than a team saying "hey lets have Hines Ward return this kick" let alone him doing it successfully.
Touche.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Charlize Theron also appears to fuck women in that movie.

High heeled cunt punt COMIN.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

what i'm hearing about the movie is that it is either inconsistent about motives and the like, or that you need to pay really close attention as it goes, to not miss how things end up. so that doesn't seem as straight forward as something like john wick.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Charlize Theron also appears to fuck women in that movie.

Her macking with a chick was supposed to be some high/selling point and they choose a dog for it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:what i'm hearing about the movie is that it is either inconsistent about motives and the like, or that you need to pay really close attention as it goes, to not miss how things end up. so that doesn't seem as straight forward as something like john wick.
Why would they do that...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:what i'm hearing about the movie is that it is either inconsistent about motives and the like, or that you need to pay really close attention as it goes, to not miss how things end up. so that doesn't seem as straight forward as something like john wick.
:P it just looked from the trailers to be all about the action, or that's how i took it. just want to adjust expectations.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Charlize Theron also appears to fuck women in that movie.

Her macking with a chick was supposed to be some high/selling point and they choose a dog for it.
Ol bait and switch COMIN. She upgrades to a 10 who goes full frontal. I'm calling my shot here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
:P it just looked from the trailers to be all about the action, or that's how i took it. just want to adjust expectations.
Asking your audience to think too much during a movie like this could be considered cruel and unusual punishment.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

You guys enjoy inflated ticket prices for this non-sense.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:You guys enjoy inflated ticket prices for this non-sense.
i can wait a couple of months for it to hit dvd.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Headward wants to see the puss in IMAX.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:bruce lee, tony jaa, jet li all weigh (or weighed) less or near what charlize theron weighs, don't they?

why is atomic blonde the one that tests your disbelief? you didn't seem to mind when it was river tam or black widow or even furiosa kicking ass. :P
No, no, and no. And weigh to put legit martial artists in the mix with a stick thin model/actress.
why do you keep substituting weigh for way or whatever? :P

i'm looking at the characters in the movies they've done. if we're talking real life, charlize theron would not last against those guys in a real fight. not a chance. summer glau wouldn't last in a real fight. scarlet johannson wouldn't last in a real fight. chloe moretz wouldn't last in a real fight. but i didn't think that we were arguing that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headward wants to see the puss in IMAX.
Unfortunately there is no 70mm IMAX option or I'd be practically eating it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:bruce lee, tony jaa, jet li all weigh (or weighed) less or near what charlize theron weighs, don't they?

why is atomic blonde the one that tests your disbelief? you didn't seem to mind when it was river tam or black widow or even furiosa kicking ass. :P
No, no, and no. And weigh to put legit martial artists in the mix with a stick thin model/actress.
why do you keep substituting weigh for way or whatever? :P

i'm looking at the characters in the movies they've done. if we're talking real life, charlize theron would not last against those guys in a real fight. not a chance. summer glau wouldn't last in a real fight. scarlet johannson wouldn't last in a real fight. chloe moretz wouldn't last in a real fight. but i didn't think that we were arguing that.

yeah, and the mythbusters proved you couldn't do things from several movies, in real life. maybe we should watch action kovies with neil degrasse tyson....
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Atomic Blonde garnered zero interest from me. Lame ass Hollywood flick, wouldn't have seen it regardless if it was a woman or not, but the fact that they're blatantly going political ensures I'll never see it. :p

John Wick is mindless action fun, and there is some unrealistic shit in that movie for sure. Kinda dampens it, but you can still look past certain things. But Hollywood throwing in the same movie but with a chick, and then expect us to believe that whacking him in the arm with her shoe is gonna destroy him is just something nobody can look past. Unless you're a wacky liberal feminist hipster dork.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Remember when Clive Owen killed a guy with a carrot
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i didn't have to look past anything in john wick. i enjoyed the ride thoroughly. you're sporting a sig of a guy's head in an incecream cone and arguing about how you can't suspend disbelief. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

shoot em up was awesome fun.