The daily chat room.
zombie
Administrator

Re: August 18th 2017

Post by zombie »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
zombie wrote:what are the anticipated flicks for 2018? (preferably horror)

Meg, Insidious 4 (for curiosity), The Nun (again curiosity), The Slenderman, Buzzard Hollow Beef, and Halloween (if it ever moves into shooting). I haven't heard much regarding 2018 slots for horror. Which is a problem, imo. We need more!
Thing is, we don't get many that hit theaters anymore. But a shit ton go direct to dvd.
And most are terrible when they're direct to dvd/streaming.
i think a lot get limited or festival release. like curse of chucky. but wide release is definitely not the norm for horror. (outside of blumhouse, i guess)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Gotta get up at 4 in the AM for work. *puke smiley*
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

that bites. hopefully it's not too bad during the day.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Nice J-Mac, very nice. I wouldn't know what to do with that kind of a raise, lol.
Thanks! The $80,000 is the goal. I just gotta make it happen and not fuck this up. Pretty much a 2-3 year plan for me. Right now, I make almost $40,000. Considering I started out at $10 an hour back in 2013, I have a lot of hope. But it is totally up to me.
You already make twice as much as me and I live in Cali.

So really you make 20x more? :p
Cali isn't the Dreamland I always thought it was growing up. All of the 80s movies glorified moving out to California. The hair metal scene totally glamorized California. I am disappointed for sure.

If I lived in California, it would be upstate. For such a beautiful state, it has a lot of problems. Ohio is cool.....if you're from Ohio, lol.
It has lots of problems. But come to Southern Cali. Not LA, not Nor Cal the likes of San Fran that is more expensive than New York and gayer than shit. Not out in the desert, nor in the sticks where J and D live. Real southern california where you bitch slap someone with their flip flops.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Nice J-Mac, very nice. I wouldn't know what to do with that kind of a raise, lol.
Thanks! The $80,000 is the goal. I just gotta make it happen and not fuck this up. Pretty much a 2-3 year plan for me. Right now, I make almost $40,000. Considering I started out at $10 an hour back in 2013, I have a lot of hope. But it is totally up to me.
You already make twice as much as me and I live in Cali.

So really you make 20x more? :p
Cali isn't the Dreamland I always thought it was growing up. All of the 80s movies glorified moving out to California. The hair metal scene totally glamorized California. I am disappointed for sure.

If I lived in California, it would be upstate. For such a beautiful state, it has a lot of problems. Ohio is cool.....if you're from Ohio, lol.
It has lots of problems. But come to Southern Cali. Not LA, not Nor Cal the likes of San Fran that is more expensive than New York and gayer than shit. Not out in the desert, nor in the sticks where J and D live. Real southern california where you bitch slap someone with their flip flops.
You live at the beach. Everyone wears flip-flops.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

New sig. Image