Navy 34
Coast guard 27
Marines 24
Air Force 39
zombie
Administrator

Re: 8-21-17

Post by zombie »

yeah, that's pretty much what i was seeing.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Ha! I fucking knew I read Joss as a fake feminist!

https://ageofshitlords.com/ex-wife-says ... fuck-women

Sure, the source is a scorned woman, but I still always said he came off as the kind of dude who uses feminism to get laid.
You could smell the fraud on him like stink on a monkey.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Does this mean we can stop Whedon from raping Justice League?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:Does this mean we can stop Whedon from raping Justice League?
if he sticks to the decision of not wanting to hurt the family about whatever inaccuracies his camp said there were in her claims, then he's probably gonna lose batgirl and probably anything future in the dceu. but i think justice league is gonna go on as planned.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Joss really has become the total archetype of the douchy loud feminist man who's full of shit. What a great story. :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Joss really has become the total archetype of the douchy loud feminist man who's full of shit. What a great story. :lol:
Best story of the day and didn't even involve the stupid eclipse.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Does this mean we can stop Whedon from raping Justice League?
if he sticks to the decision of not wanting to hurt the family about whatever inaccuracies his camp said there were in her claims, then he's probably gonna lose batgirl and probably anything future in the dceu. but i think justice league is gonna go on as planned.
No, he must burn, starting now.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
well, maybe. if they stop the reshoot filming now, justice league is gonna suffer as a film. if they go get a third director to finish for joss whedon, then they'll have to change the release date. i don't think it's gonna happen.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
well, maybe. if they stop the reshoot filming now, justice league is gonna suffer as a film. if they go get a third director to finish for joss whedon, then they'll have to change the release date. i don't think it's gonna happen.
So, we're just supposed to ignore this injustice because you like the perp?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
what? :P that's what you got from that?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
what? :P that's what you got from that?
Yes, you're willing to let him continue to swindle impressionable young women on the set of Justice League. Because of a date on the calendar no less! Conveniently ignoring that he raped the fruits of a man struggling with deep personal tragedy! Sickens and disgusts...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote: Yes, you're willing to let him continue to swindle impressionable young women on the set of Justice League. Because of a date on the calendar no less! Conveniently ignoring that he raped the fruits of a man struggling with deep personal tragedy! Sickens and disgusts...
i have no involvement in warner bros at all. what is this "let him" crap? :P i just stated what i think is going to happen with this. if he fights it that might change things. but as of now, he's probably gonna see the boot after completing justice league. and likely won't even be involved with publicity for the film. that's how i see it going as of now.

if he actually did what she claims that he did, he's a creep and a fraud. and i already called him out for changing the composer midstream. also, knock it off with the rape stuff. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote: Yes, you're willing to let him continue to swindle impressionable young women on the set of Justice League. Because of a date on the calendar no less! Conveniently ignoring that he raped the fruits of a man struggling with deep personal tragedy! Sickens and disgusts...
i have no involvement in warner bros at all. what is this "let him" crap? :P i just stated what i think is going to happen with this. if he fights it that might change things. but as of now, he's probably gonna see the boot after completing justice league. and likely won't even be involved with publicity for the film. that's how i see it going as of now.

if he actually did what she claims that he did, he's a creep and a fraud. and i already called him out for changing the composer midstream. also, knock it off with the rape stuff. :P
What's wrong with saying he is raping Snyder's work?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

enh. you can do what you like. but i think it's silly.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

enh. you can do what you like. but i think it's silly.
If Snyder was fired, whether through being difficult, going way over-budget, the dailies coming in where everyone shat themselves etc. etc. Then Whedon coming in and changing what he wanted would be fine. That's not what happened, so fraud-douche should have came in, finished the fucking film with very few minor tweaks only universally agreed upon, and moved on finding the next young woman to deceive and get a poke in.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote: If Snyder was fired, whether through being difficult, going way over-budget, the dailies coming in where everyone shat themselves etc. etc. Then Whedon coming in and changing what he wanted would be fine. That's not what happened, so fraud-douche should have came in, finished the fucking film with very few minor tweaks only universally agreed upon, and moved on finding the next young woman to deceive and get a poke in.
i agree with you, until the last twelve words. :P and i said as much, months earlier.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote: If Snyder was fired, whether through being difficult, going way over-budget, the dailies coming in where everyone shat themselves etc. etc. Then Whedon coming in and changing what he wanted would be fine. That's not what happened, so fraud-douche should have came in, finished the fucking film with very few minor tweaks only universally agreed upon, and moved on finding the next young woman to deceive and get a poke in.
i agree with you, until the last twelve words. :P and i said as much, months earlier.
Oh, the last twelve. He's no longer gonna do that, I see.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Oh, the last twelve. He's no longer gonna do that, I see.
maybe, but moreso, i don't want him to. that wouldn't be fine. that's not what he should do.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Joss really has become the total archetype of the douchy loud feminist man who's full of shit. What a great story. :lol:
Best story of the day and didn't even involve the stupid eclipse.
*dances*