Bernie Sanders supporters elected Donald Trump

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Bernie Sanders supporters elected Donald Trump

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Trump supporters should raise their own money for the wall if it's so important to them. What a joke that we're going to be footing the bill for this.
Sounds good. I can dig it. Since we are picking and choosing, liberals can start paying for all the entitlements I don't want.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump supporters should raise their own money for the wall if it's so important to them. What a joke that we're going to be footing the bill for this.
You're better off paying for the fucking thing than to have a govt shutdown and default on your debt. Just saying. That is not a good place to be.
Yes, there's no getting around it at this point.

The very notion of a debt ceiling is pretty ridiculous, we're constitutionally obligated to pay our debts. It's nothing but an artificial bargaining chip for both sides of the aisle to abuse.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Sounds good. I can dig it. Since we are picking and choosing, liberals can start paying for all the entitlements I don't want.
I really do believe the taxpayers should be able to choose where their money goes. That would be a bigger game changer than anything.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.