How Would You Deal With North Korea

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: How Would You Deal With North Korea

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Clean KO/TKO win for Crowder over Trevor Noah. Die in a fire, scum.

crowder creamed noah's unsubstantiated claims and opinions, by largely giving his own unsubstantiated claims and opinions. good call on that win.
What the hell are you talking about? He literally did the exact opposite. He took Noah's claims, and provided actual information on Noah's retarded shit.

Noah says Sheriff Joe is regarded as the worst sheriff of all time.
The worst sheriff of all time typically wouldn't be the centerpiece behind reducing crime by nearly half of what it was before he arrived.
Noah says Sheriff Joe puts Mexicans in concentration camps.
The sheriff is literally doing his job when he encounters illegal immigrants committing crimes. It is the feds' job to deport them (I.C.E.) but they did not. Therefore, they are put into private camps with illegal immigrants because they are so overcrowded with illegal immigration and the feds are not deporting them.
Noah blames Sheriff Joe for the 142 million dollar tax for housing these illegal immigrants.
This leads us back to I.C.E., who would not deport these illegal immigrants, forcing the taxpayers to fund their housing. This is my favorite one from Noah, because as you may not have recognized, he is literally bitching about taxpayer dollars going to illegal immigrants. This further proves what a phony he is. He is pro-immigration and anti-immigration in back-to-back segments and nobody noticed.
Noah brings up racial profiling when getting pulled over (again).
He claims that Sheriff Joe pulls over hispanic people, only to check their immigration papers. This is definitely the most unsubstantiated claim Trevor Noah-nothing brings up in his video. If true, I am glad. Because as far as the sanctuary cities go, 3.5% of the illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities commit up to 37% of all the murders that occur in the entire nation.
Noah then claims that Trump is racist and has racist friends.
Shut up, faggot.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:That Crowder guy is excruciating. Whoever told him he could work in media is an asshole.
I've been pulled over 10 times dude. Seriously. 10 times. I'm not even kidding. 8 times. I shit you not. 7 times. I was pulled over in a car, in another car, in a taxi, in an airplane, on a boat. I shit you not dude. It was excruciating.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:That Crowder guy is excruciating. Whoever told him he could work in media is an asshole.
I've been pulled over 10 times dude. Seriously. 10 times. I'm not even kidding. 8 times. I shit you not. 7 times. I was pulled over in a car, in another car, in a taxi, in an airplane, on a boat. I shit you not dude. It was excruciating.
Sorry to hear that.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

crowder creamed noah's unsubstantiated claims and opinions, by largely giving his own unsubstantiated claims and opinions. good call on that win.
What the hell are you talking about? He literally did the exact opposite. He took Noah's claims, and provided actual information on Noah's retarded shit.

The worst sheriff of all time typically wouldn't be the centerpiece behind reducing crime by nearly half of what it was before he arrived.
The sheriff is literally doing his job when he encounters illegal immigrants committing crimes. It is the feds' job to deport them (I.C.E.) but they did not. Therefore, they are put into private camps with illegal immigrants because they are so overcrowded with illegal immigration and the feds are not deporting them.
Noah blames Sheriff Joe for the 142 million dollar tax for housing these illegal immigrants.
This leads us back to I.C.E., who would not deport these illegal immigrants, forcing the taxpayers to fund their housing. This is my favorite one from Noah, because as you may not have recognized, he is literally bitching about taxpayer dollars going to illegal immigrants. This further proves what a phony he is. He is pro-immigration and anti-immigration in back-to-back segments and nobody noticed.
He claims that Sheriff Joe pulls over hispanic people, only to check their immigration papers. This is definitely the most unsubstantiated claim Trevor Noah-nothing brings up in his video. If true, I am glad. Because as far as the sanctuary cities go, 3.5% of the illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities commit up to 37% of all the murders that occur in the entire nation.
Shut up, faggot.
i said largely. he did mention that crime was down under his watch. that's true. the rest of it was all claims and hyperbole and downplaying or dismissing things he did, because someone else or some other organization may have gotten in his way or made him do it or whatever crap. even most of what you claimed as points was your own opinion and claims. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Shut up, faggot.
i said largely.
:| :| :| :| :|
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Shut up, faggot.
i said largely. he did mention that crime was down under his watch. that's true. the rest of it was all claims and hyperbole and downplaying or dismissing things he did, because someone else or some other organization may have gotten in his way or made him do it or whatever crap. even most of what you claimed as points was your own opinion and claims. :P
You sure?
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

your countering my post in a very crowder fashion. nice play.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Shut up, faggot.
You sure?
well, i'm sure that is something that you can verify or not. i didn't actually do the work to look it up myself. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:even most of what you claimed as points was your own opinion and claims. :P
I.C.E. not deporting people is not my own claim, or opinion.
Statistical reports of crime being reduced by half since Sheriff Joe took over is not my own claim, or opinion.
3% of illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities committing up to 37% of all crime throughout the nation is not my own claim, or opinion.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Sorry to hear that.
My life is so rough. Hold me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Shut up, faggot.
You sure?
well, i'm sure that is something that you can verify or not. i didn't actually do the work to look it up myself. :P
Fake stats from Jason. "Crime" is vague too. On the whole, it's fluctuated, decreasing in some years and increasing in others. No tangible effect in his horrible policies helping or hurting crime rates.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:your countering my post in a very crowder fashion. nice play.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:On the whole, it's fluctuated, decreasing in some years and increasing in others.
Fake stats from Headward.

Moderately increasing in the first couple of years and drastically reduced in all the others afterward.

You are fake news!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:even most of what you claimed as points was your own opinion and claims. :P
I.C.E. not deporting people is not my own claim, or opinion.
Statistical reports of crime being reduced by half since Sheriff Joe took over is not my own claim, or opinion.
3% of illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities committing up to 37% of all crime throughout the nation is not my own claim, or opinion.
i.c.e wasn't deporting as much as you, or the sheriff, want them to. people have been deported. even under obama, people were deported. as you are quick to point out, when people make the claim that trump is being too hard on it or whatever. but that was made to claim that they made him put those immigrants into the "camps". it was a way to try to dismiss that and take the blame away from him. he couldn't help his actions. he's not responsible for his actions. these guys over here are responsible for his actions.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:On the whole, it's fluctuated, decreasing in some years and increasing in others.

Moderately increasing in the first couple of years and drastically reduced in all the others afterward.

You are fake news!
Source.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Sheriff Joe defenders don't have respect for the Constitution. If they did, they'd have a problem with his, and in generally the Republican party's, constant undermining of the 4th Amendment at every turn. Conservatives only care about the 2nd amendment and phony symbolism.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

You are fake news!
Source.
http://www.abc15.com/news/state/report- ... ire-nation

They even address your "'crime' is vague" point by citing not only violent crime totals, but property crime totals.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Sheriff Joe defenders don't have respect for the Constitution. If they did, they'd have a problem with his, and in generally the Republican party's, constant undermining of the 4th Amendment at every turn. Conservatives only care about the 2nd amendment and phony symbolism.
Probable cause is in the 4th amendment. He hasn't violated anything except liberal safe spaces.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Better environment for rapists: Sheriff Joe's county or the Baylor football program?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If you want a steady increase of child molestation with no checks in your county, Sheriff Joe is the man!

Scum. The world will instantly be fairer when he drops dead. Racist birther conspiracy-touting human garbage.