Intergenerational Reparations

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Intergenerational Reparations

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Foo, you're getting lazy in your old age. Maybe it's that you don't have time to engage in politics anymore, or something else. But everything is now a dull false generalization. It's weird, it's like you enjoy politics but can't take the time to actually discuss it.
I learned that cutting to the bottom line makes more sense. Same in private life, you can evaluate all the reasons or you can simply do the work and make the change.
But this is a forum. For discussion. You've basically stopped actually discussing politics.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Socks, dude.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Socks, dude.
who cares? It's not like it was turned into a sock convention. There was plenty of discussions to be had on actual substance. Well, diet if. Trump still can't seem to grasp politics at its basic. And has an aversion to actual substance.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Well, diet if. Trump still ...
Get off the phone, jabroni. You're not making sense.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Foo, you're getting lazy in your old age. Maybe it's that you don't have time to engage in politics anymore, or something else. But everything is now a dull false generalization. It's weird, it's like you enjoy politics but can't take the time to actually discuss it.
I learned that cutting to the bottom line makes more sense. Same in private life, you can evaluate all the reasons or you can simply do the work and make the change.
But this is a forum. For discussion. You've basically stopped actually discussing politics.
Pretty sure I am discussing politics. It is not high school debate rules.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Well, diet if. Trump still ...
Get off the phone, jabroni. You're not making sense.
Go fickle yourself brunch
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I don't understand politics. Trump doesn't understand politics. I guess you don't need to understand politics to be the leader of the free world.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
Maybe just me then but the substance of your opinions has basically. Even replaced with really boring dogma about a given topic. It's always inflammatory, always overgeneralistic, and frequently comes off as being rather pious.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Foo wrote:I don't understand politics. Trump doesn't understand politics. I guess you don't need to understand politics to be the leader of the free world.
Just need to know good Sock-Anklecuff ratio.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:I don't understand politics. Trump doesn't understand politics. I guess you don't need to understand politics to be the leader of the free world.
Pretty sure you've ceded that title now.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
Maybe just me then but the substance of your opinions has basically. Even replaced with really boring dogma about a given topic. It's always inflammatory, always overgeneralistic, and frequently comes off as being rather pious.
Everyone has their own style. Some want to discuss the nuances of men in ladies restrooms and how much of a miracle marijuana is, and I am pretty much into low taxes, a good economic climate, and being safe.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
Everyone has their own style. Some want to discuss the nuances of men in ladies restrooms and how much of a miracle marijuana is, and I am pretty much into low taxes, a good economic climate, and being safe.
Fair enough. Guess that's all there is to that then.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

what is the impact of a handshake or how much sock shows below his pant leg on global economics and security?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Ask Macroni Jabroni. He seems to have it all figured out.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

no, i thought trump had it figured out. that's what makes him the goat.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:no, i thought trump had it figured out. that's what makes him the goat.
The GOAT of all things that matter. Macron whining about Trump's handshake being too manly and Trudeau showing off his frilly pink socks to globalists is hardly relevant. Trump is already back at the White House doing winning things while Macroni Jabroni is still crying about his pussy hurting hand hurting.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:no, i thought trump had it figured out. that's what makes him the goat.
The GOAT of all things that matter. Macron whining about Trump's handshake being too manly and Trudeau showing off his frilly pink socks to globalists is hardly relevant. Trump is already back at the White House doing winning things while Macroni Jabroni is still crying about his pussy hurting hand hurting.
agreed. trump proved his handshake was superior. goat!

the point was that what you guys were discussing had nothing to do with economic policy or security, so it should be beneath foo's notice at least.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Sometimes a break from economic policy and security is warranted when globalist libs provide ace comedy material.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
agreed. trump proved his handshake was superior. goat!

the point was that what you guys were discussing had nothing to do with economic policy or security, so it should be beneath foo's notice at least.
I still read things. This whole handshake thing has been getting major coverage for a couple days. I thought it was just goofy chatter, and was honestly surprised to learn a world leader was worried about such bullshit.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

it is just goofy clutter. hopefully we can move onto things that actually matter. :P