MLB 2018

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Jason
Administrator

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Jason »

I have never in my life seen a pitcher with a better slider than Adam Ottavino. This is the best slider I've ever seen...

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

It took longer than I thought but the Reds are now better than the Orioles :D
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

But look at that slider!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:But look at that slider!
That's a great slider
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Wow. The Reds really are better than the Oreos.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The Rockies are about to have a pretty ugly collapse for a while, here. We have the best reliever in the league right now (Adam Ottavino) but he is injured, and the rest of the bullpen is not only starting to get banged up, but they have been one of the worst bullpens in the entire league. If not for Ottavino's 0.3 era the Rocks would have the worst in baseball. Starting pitching has been wildly inconsistent, the bats have been consistently mediocre throughout the year which is uncharacteristic for such a great offense. Arenado is at his usual .330ish pace, but the rest of the team is below .300, a couple are even below .200. With an already shaky bullpen getting banged up, the next month or two is starting to look ugly for the Rockies. The bats need to come alive and stay alive if they want to hold their place in the division.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:The Rockies are about to have a pretty ugly collapse for a while, here. We have the best reliever in the league right now (Adam Ottavino) but he is injured, and the rest of the bullpen is not only starting to get banged up, but they have been one of the worst bullpens in the entire league. If not for Ottavino's 0.3 era the Rocks would have the worst in baseball. Starting pitching has been wildly inconsistent, the bats have been consistently mediocre throughout the year which is uncharacteristic for such a great offense. Arenado is at his usual .330ish pace, but the rest of the team is below .300, a couple are even below .200. With an already shaky bullpen getting banged up, the next month or two is starting to look ugly for the Rockies. The bats need to come alive and stay alive if they want to hold their place in the division.
Ugh......I have only watched three of their games this year so far. None of my teams are worth a shit......Reds, Orioles, and Rockies. Goddamnit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

To add insult, it looks like were gonna have at least a half decade of New York and Boston dominating the league again.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:To add insult, it looks like were gonna have at least a half decade of New York and Boston dominating the league again.
Fuck that shit. Hell, I would even root for the Dodgers (I miss Reign) over that shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:The Rockies are about to have a pretty ugly collapse for a while, here.
5 game losing streak and counting.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:The Rockies are about to have a pretty ugly collapse for a while, here.
5 game losing streak and counting.
Orioles are on 7
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Man......Billy Hamilton is so much fun to watch. Any of y'all paying attention to this kid? It is such bullshit that he hasn't won a gold glove. The guy is unreal. He's finally hitting too. I heard today that he scores 52% of the time he gets on base. Damn.....if he could just hit .260+.....he would be a star.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tigg's boy Machado finna never win another gold glove at 3rd base now that he was traded to the NL. :(
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:Tigg's boy Machado finna never win another gold glove at 3rd base now that he was traded to the NL. :(
He's a shortstop now a position he's slightly above average at.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Quite possible the Orioles don't win 40 games this year :lol: I have something to cheer for now :D
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Because the #1 pick in the MLB draft is so important...
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:Because the #1 pick in the MLB draft is so important...
Just for how difficult it is to not reach 40 wins they already have the pick locked up.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:Because the #1 pick in the MLB draft is so important...
Just for how difficult it is to not reach 40 wins they already have the pick locked up.
And I want a total rebuild so move everyone with value.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I was prepared to lose Machado we were never going to pony up for him but I don't like the thought of losing Adam Jones my 3rd all time favorite Oriole
That's going to hurt me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You'll trade him to the Dodgers for a framed picture of Magic Johnson's glorious smile and you'll love it.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.