Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jigsaw »

No, we hate police because they keep killing people unnecessarily. It's like you hope they didn't kill him because you defend the police or something.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I also find it interesting how you watched that video, and not the main video showing the egregious nature of the officer.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Who are these imaginary white men who died trying to protect their stores lmao
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:Who are these imaginary white men who died trying to protect their stores lmao
I did see a bit of a twitter video of a white woman store owner reportedly being beaten down by protestors. I'm not sure about deaths, but in the end, I don't think it changes the fact that police are the clear aggressors here.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Who are these imaginary white men who died trying to protect their stores lmao
https://hoodsite.com/white-man-dies-try ... s46RCE4ni8
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:I also find it interesting how you watched that video, and not the main video showing the egregious nature of the officer.
I watched it. I can't common on the egregious nature, because I don't know what Floyd did to put himself in that situation.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Some right wing media people tried to push a story last night about a man in Dallas being murdered protecting his business. In reality, he’s alive and fine. And he charged protesters with a sword. And it wasn’t his business.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:No, we hate police because they keep killing people unnecessarily. It's like you hope they didn't kill him because you defend the police or something.
Correct. If he dies, I'd rather it not be at the hands of an officer. And He dies of underlying health conditions. Absolutely zero signs of strangulation or asphyxiation.

Go steal stuff.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:I also find it interesting how you watched that video, and not the main video showing the egregious nature of the officer.
I watched it. I can't common on the egregious nature, because I don't know what Floyd did to put himself in that situation.
Like I said, it doesn't matter. He was already restrained, and could have been eased up on. But even with him begging, and with the crowd begging, they didn't do shit. That's cops for you. They don't give a damn about us. Fuck them all.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Like I said, it doesn't matter. He was already restrained, and could have been eased up on. But even with him begging, and with the crowd begging, they didn't do shit. That's cops for you. They don't give a damn about us. Fuck them all.
Can't let the 0.1% dictate the other 99.9%.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

That Dallas story is fake. He’s alive, admitted to his own stupidity in charging protesters with a sword, and that it wasn’t his business.

Don’t post fake news.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:That Dallas story is fake. He’s alive, admitted to his own stupidity in charging protesters with a sword, and that it wasn’t his business.

Don’t post fake news.
I hope you're right.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You don’t have to hope I’m right. I am right. Your source was completely full of shit and you ran with it anyway. Don’t do that.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:You don’t have to hope I’m right. I am right. Your source was completely full of shit and you ran with it anyway. Don’t do that.
Well, the video did happen. So the only thing incorrect would be the title. And he certainly looked dead in that video.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Pretty funny

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You don’t have to hope I’m right. I am right. Your source was completely full of shit and you ran with it anyway. Don’t do that.
Well, the video did happen. So the only thing incorrect would be the title. And he certainly looked dead in that video.
context matters. if you expect us to look deeper into a story before jumping to a conclusion because of bias, you need to do that as well. that's all.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

“The only thing incorrect would be the title”

That’s some great spin for posting fake news. And from the guy who bashes everyone else for using credentialed sources. What “trusted” source did you lift that bullshit from? Obviously wasn’t “Hoodsite”.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It’s almost like he’s as biased as any person and immediately believed a story from an obviously bad source because it fit his agenda.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
context matters. if you expect us to look deeper into a story before jumping to a conclusion because of bias, you need to do that as well. that's all.
If it fooled me, I'm glad I am wrong.