Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:so seattle is going to hell. what does this do to help the cause of justice for black americans? help me to understand what the goal is, here?
Corruption, abuse of power and being a scumbag is fine as long as it's for the cause.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Looks like a modern Paris Commune. Very interesting. So the cops terrorize the city for two weeks (was that not hell?) then tuck their tails and run.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And obviously it isn’t about BLM but general social equity. The police terrorized Seattle and then ran off like cowards. Now a bunch of leftists have their chance to play house and make a little commune in that area for as long as authorities will allow. Probably a win long term if they can pull off their own version of Christiania.

They’re screening documentaries, playing music, providing free food and chilling. The businesses there are booming with all the foot traffic. Is it sustainable? Nope. Will there be crime problems, as there are in any city? For sure. But let’s cool it with the over the top right wing fear mongering. The real Hell in Seattle was before the police marched off like cowards.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

so, am i to take this as antifa wants to fill the role of the police, but other citizens may be better able to keep them in check, than they could with the police? cool.

:P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:And obviously it isn’t about BLM but general social equity. The police terrorized Seattle and then ran off like cowards. Now a bunch of leftists have their chance to play house and make a little commune in that area for as long as authorities will allow. Probably a win long term if they can pull off their own version of Christiania.

They’re screening documentaries, playing music, providing free food and chilling. The businesses there are booming with all the foot traffic. Is it sustainable? Nope. Will there be crime problems, as there are in any city? For sure. But let’s cool it with the over the top right wing fear mongering. The real Hell in Seattle was before the police marched off like cowards.
"the real hell is the police" which will retake control at some point and feel angered and justified even more. i guess we'll just have to see what happens, and if seattle is just a one-off or not. i don't like it
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:so, am i to take this as antifa wants to fill the role of the police, but other citizens may be better able to keep them in check, than they could with the police? cool.

:P
FBI has reported multiple times that Antifa has no serious involvement in any of this stuff.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:And obviously it isn’t about BLM but general social equity. The police terrorized Seattle and then ran off like cowards. Now a bunch of leftists have their chance to play house and make a little commune in that area for as long as authorities will allow. Probably a win long term if they can pull off their own version of Christiania.

"the real hell is the police" which will retake control at some point and feel angered and justified even more. i guess we'll just have to see what happens, and if seattle is just a one-off or not. i don't like it
I guess that all depends on the behavior of the police. If they want to keep terrorizing cities, there are more angry citizens than there are cops.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I think the Seattle thing is pretty bitchin. But what if someone in there has the Corons and spreads it and they all fucking die? :(
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So lynching is back?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

R.I.P. Rosalie Cook.

80 year old White woman stabbed to death by black man who had been arrested 67 times.

End racism.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:So lynching is back?
Looks that way. Fucking awful.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:R.I.P. Rosalie Cook.

80 year old White woman stabbed to death by black man who had been arrested 67 times.

End racism.
I'm sure 66 of those was just the cops beings dicks, though. Defund!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Look, I think we know that dude was an upstanding citizen, and 66 of those charges were bullshit. And if we scale down the cops, all his charges of assault, theft, trespassing, possession of drugs and now murder, well he wouldn't have been busted for any of those. He'd be free to do them all. The fact that he can't, that's the real problem.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latime ... f_amp=true

Right wing terrorism on the rise while idiots cry about how scary Antifa is.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:R.I.P. Rosalie Cook.

End racism.
I'm sure 66 of those was just the cops beings dicks, though. Defund!
So crazy to think the corrupt institution full of alcoholic, wife beating white supremacist pieces of garbage should be held responsible for their actions. Keep boot licking.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So lynching is back?
Looks that way. Fucking awful.
White racists in this country are terrified and lashing out. It will only get worse as their rage intensifies through election season.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Black people being fuckin’ lynched, right wing terrorism on the rise, police having to face their incompetence in front of the world and reacting horribly, and the right wingers here contribute to the national discourse by laughing about some piece of shit killing an old woman. You guys have lost it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Indeed. I assume this is meant to elicit something but it feels like it’s just trying to act racist for racists sake. Oh well.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Indeed. I assume this is meant to elicit something but it feels like it’s just trying to act racist for racists sake. Oh well.
As if any of us ever suggested murderers shouldn’t be held to account. That’s exactly what this conversation is all about, murderers not being held to account because they’re cops.