Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:It was time for this country to stand up and say fuck the police. Generations overdue.
Your quote. Does not sound like you think there are good cops but a generalization of police as a whole.
Yes. Fuck the police...as a corrupt institution. The institution is broken and needs reform. Feel free to densely interpret that as “fuck every individual police officer personally”. You seem to have trouble distinguishing between an institution and every person it consists of.
Yeah that's different from saying black people are criminals or Jewish people are greedy? I didnt mean all black people or all Jewish people just the bad ones. Laughable
Yes...of course it’s different. Policing is a job with collective goals, working together in an institutional format, and the problems are from the top down in how policing is carried out. Black people and Jewish people are individuals. How can you not understand the difference.

Basically in your mind I’m just as much of a “racist” as Jason because I want an institution to be reformed. Are you as bad as a “racist” if you think a political administration is also broken? The judicial branch? What exactly are the limits of this insane false equivalence?
Using a few examples as a general standard for a larger group is wrong period always has been always will be
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Wonder if you guys would call black people racist who found that pic I posted to be funny.
racist would be lumping all black americans together, as if they don't have their own individual points of view or politics or senses of humor. yes, some can be assholes.
Correct!
this is not a revelation. :P
For some, it is. For some, they'd rather be angry and shake fists at the clouds. Ain't nobody got time to dat
well, then don't respond if you don't have time for a discussion with people who have a different world view.
It's more than "different world view" in this thread. You know it.
posting a pic of a guy murdered by police, just to cause a reaction is more than different world view. what you and head are doing to each other is more than that too.

but most of us genuinely just want to discuss and debate and try to understand where the rest of us are coming from.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Is it some horrific thing for me to say people are misinformed?
Yeah. The most misinformed person on the site saying people are misinformed are hilarious. Lmao
Where’s the George Floyd in the cop car video?
On the internet. Search for it.
You said you’d find it for us. Zombie and I have asked multiple times.
You're a big boy. Work the internet. You've always got a search engine ready every time I stump you in here. You should be quite skilled at it.
No that’s not how this works. The burden of proof is on your end. We know you’re full of shit. Prove to us that you aren’t.
Video's still up. I just watched it.
Prove you aren’t full of shit and post it.
If it didn't exist, I wouldn't drag it along like this. Can you figure out how to manipulate Google and youtube algorithms to find it?

Good luck. :D
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Can only hope the meth heads who blow you give you enough collective STDs to make your dick fall off, so you’ll have nothing left to lose there when the Trump administration collapses.
What do you mean? I always reject BJs from your mom.
Sorry about the loose cunt on your Georgian girlfriend, by the way. That thing was prime before I wrecked it.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I'm out this thread is as bad as Twitter
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Wonder if you guys would call black people racist who found that pic I posted to be funny.
racist would be lumping all black americans together, as if they don't have their own individual points of view or politics or senses of humor. yes, some can be assholes.
Correct!
For some, it is. For some, they'd rather be angry and shake fists at the clouds. Ain't nobody got time to dat
well, then don't respond if you don't have time for a discussion with people who have a different world view.
posting a pic of a guy murdered by police, just to cause a reaction is more than different world view. what you and head are doing to each other is more than that too.

but most of us genuinely just want to discuss and debate and try to understand where the rest of us are coming from.
Conflicting autopsies should raise eyebrows. The fact they're hiding his criminal record should raise eyebrows. Cop should not have been on his neck like that, I agree. But it doesn't make Floyd any less than a scumbag who deserved it. Bear and Rob a pregnant woman, I have no sympathy. Black, brown, honky or otherwise.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Can only hope the meth heads who blow you give you enough collective STDs to make your dick fall off, so you’ll have nothing left to lose there when the Trump administration collapses.
Sorry about the loose cunt on your Georgian girlfriend, by the way. That thing was prime before I wrecked it.
Says the virgin. Lmao.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Sucks when I finally stoop to your level, doesn't it? After every argument I always offer to squash it because I know every one of us in here are good people with wildly different political beliefs and it brings out the worst in us. For years I've extended the olive branch and you swat it away with childish insults.

You should probably keep your promise to ignore me now. No more olive branches, you get what you give, and I'm gonna be a fuckhead right back at you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:It was time for this country to stand up and say fuck the police. Generations overdue.
Your quote. Does not sound like you think there are good cops but a generalization of police as a whole.
Yes. Fuck the police...as a corrupt institution. The institution is broken and needs reform. Feel free to densely interpret that as “fuck every individual police officer personally”. You seem to have trouble distinguishing between an institution and every person it consists of.
Yeah that's different from saying black people are criminals or Jewish people are greedy? I didnt mean all black people or all Jewish people just the bad ones. Laughable
Yes...of course it’s different. Policing is a job with collective goals, working together in an institutional format, and the problems are from the top down in how policing is carried out. Black people and Jewish people are individuals. How can you not understand the difference.

Basically in your mind I’m just as much of a “racist” as Jason because I want an institution to be reformed. Are you as bad as a “racist” if you think a political administration is also broken? The judicial branch? What exactly are the limits of this insane false equivalence?
Using a few examples as a general standard for a larger group is wrong period always has been always will be
It isn’t a few examples. These aren’t independent actors. It’s a consequence of an over-militarized police force that encourages aggression. It is a systemic issue. Me calling it a systemic issue doesn’t mean I hate every individual police officer.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Says the virgin. Lmao.
I’ve forgotten about more women than you’ve ever stalked.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Says the virgin. Lmao.
I’ve forgotten about more women than you’ve ever stalked.
It's easy to forget all the women in the magazines you'll never meet, homie.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Conflicting autopsies should raise eyebrows. The fact they're hiding his criminal record should raise eyebrows. Cop should not have been on his neck like that, I agree. But it doesn't make Floyd any less than a scumbag who deserved it. Bear and Rob a pregnant woman, I have no sympathy. Black, brown, honky or otherwise.
the autopsies conflict in how death occurred. not what caused it. chauvin is not squeaky clean either, even before killing floyd. you defend him. *shrug*
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Sucks when I finally stoop to your level, doesn't it? After every argument I always offer to squash it because I know every one of us in here are good people with wildly different political beliefs and it brings out the worst in us. For years I've extended the olive branch and you swat it away with childish insults.

You should probably keep your promise to ignore me now. No more olive branches, you get what you give, and I'm gonna be a fuckhead right back at you.
No I actually don’t care at all. I like you being honest. I already knew what a piece of shit you were. You can say whatever you want to me. Since that’s established...what’s your girl’s #, I could use a quickie?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So Jason’s not going to post the video because it doesn’t exist.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Sucks when I finally stoop to your level, doesn't it? After every argument I always offer to squash it because I know every one of us in here are good people with wildly different political beliefs and it brings out the worst in us. For years I've extended the olive branch and you swat it away with childish insults.

No I actually don’t care at all. I like you being honest. I already knew what a piece of shit you were. You can say whatever you want to me. Since that’s established...what’s your girl’s #, I could use a quickie?
She's not a tranny, bro. Go to Santa Monica for something a little more suited to pop your cherry.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

She's not a tranny, bro. Go to Santa Monica for something a little more suited to pop your cherry.
It’s really not worth the time heading to Redneckville anyway. That pussy is a dime a dozen. But if she ever aspires to better things in life, maybe she can come my way.

Speaking of Redneckville, when are you going to pop your lynching cherry?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It’s really not worth the time heading to Redneckville anyway. That pussy is a dime a dozen. But if she ever aspires to better things in life, maybe she can come my way.

Speaking of Redneckville, when are you going to pop your lynching cherry?
You prefer chicks with dicks, I get it.

What do you mean? I lynch your ass in these threads every time you hit your period and come after me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Correct!

I’m open to share my insights and talk about the real issues. I don’t respond to Jason’s actual political takes anymore because it’s all crazy bullshit. Everyone else at least exists on this plane of reality. I like to bring as much context and history to these discussions as possible. There’s not much discussion to be had when you’re painted as a cop hater who condones riots, then mocked as some elitist for pushing back on those accusations. Never really had that problem talking to you though.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Correct!

I’m open to share my insights and talk about the real issues. I don’t respond to Jason’s actual political takes anymore because it’s all crazy bullshit. Everyone else at least exists on this plane of reality. I like to bring as much context and history to these discussions as possible. There’s not much discussion to be had when you’re painted as a cop hater who condones riots, then mocked as some elitist for pushing back on those accusations. Never really had that problem talking to you though.
"I'm such a victim! Can't take when the guy I throw shade at on the daily hits back!"

Join Antifa. You're a shoe in.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Correct!

"I'm such a victim! Can't take when the guy I throw shade at on the daily hits back!"

Join Antifa. You're a shoe in.
Throw shade on the daily? I’ve ignored you for a while, until today when you decided to announce your racism as some joke that nobody found funny. You’re a racist piece of shit who wanted the attention and blowback for posting it. You got it.