What are you watching?

You can talk about anything here
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: What are you watching?

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:55 pm Has that Peacock working for you now, boys!
I didn't even know peacock existed until now. I hope for anyone's sake that has it that it has better shit than this.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Slaughterhouserock wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:24 pm
Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:55 pm Has that Peacock working for you now, boys!
I didn't even know peacock existed until now. I hope for anyone's sake that has it that it has better shit than this.
The Black Phone was free on there and I dug that flick
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Tiggnutz wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:37 pm
I noticed that earlier this morning. Kinda mad I paid to rent it on Prime last week :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:47 pm
Tiggnutz wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:37 pm
I noticed that earlier this morning. Kinda mad I paid to rent it on Prime last week :P
A day late and a dollar short is my house motto lol. Fortunately this is one of my rare wins
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

The Midnight Club. About halfway through the first episode and there's been tons of jump scares, complete with insanely loud noises. Then this show has the fucking audacity to have someone call out that shit during a story and the storyteller basically says "but it's effective" and does that shit anyway. I'm annoyed. Fuck jump scares and fuck the writers of this who think they're fucking intelligent for essentially saying fuck you to the audience.

And over the next few minutes, there's so much random fucking screaming that I just said fuck it, muted it, and turned on the subtitles. Fucking dumbass show trying to make me deaf.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Grimcutty. I was aware of asmr, but never really saw any of it. Watching this made me realize how irritating it is. How the fuck to do people enjoy this shit?
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Was actually a decent film with relatable shit for kids, parents, and the effects of social media. I was expecting it to be garbage, so I was pleasantly surprised. Still, I had to mute the asmr bits. That shit was grating to my ears.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Watching the Chucky series on Peacock. Pretty good so far. Loving the puppet/animatronics quality going on here.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Tried watching Blockbuster. Sat through the first two episodes, didn't laugh once. Don't think I'll continue.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Slaughterhouserock wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:04 pm Tried watching Blockbuster. Sat through the first two episodes, didn't laugh once. Don't think I'll continue.
Stopped in the first episode. It's just not funny at all.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Tiggnutz wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:07 am Stopped in the first episode. It's just not funny at all.
I've got a weird sense of humor, so it's good to know it's not just me.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Anyone else checked out Del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities? Caught the first episode last night and thought it was pretty damn good. Looking forward to the Panos Cosmotos directed episode.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:21 am Anyone else checked out Del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities? Caught the first episode last night and thought it was pretty damn good. Looking forward to the Panos Cosmotos directed episode.
Watched them all. I liked all of them except two. One about ghosts(obviously), and the other about a lady who thinks she's ugly.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Pennywise: The Story of It
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Terrifier 2, on Screambox (using the 7 day free trial to rewatch this gem)
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Wednesday. It's like Nancy Drew crossed with Percy Jackson. Not what I was expecting, but it's not bad.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Slaughterhouserock wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:16 am Wednesday. It's like Nancy Drew crossed with Percy Jackson. Not what I was expecting, but it's not bad.
I liked it i hope there is another season
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

I'm really enjoying Wednesday.

Watched Blonde earlier. That was depressing. I don't care if the book it's based on isn't truthful (like most biopics are?), so I'm not going to use that to slap the movie around like its critics are. It's like they didn't bother watching it and only went "wah, they used the book that we don't like, wah, our precious Kennedy is depicted as a horrible sex fiend, wah". I loved Oliver Stone's The Doors, even though that was full of shit too :p
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:56 pm I'm really enjoying Wednesday.

Watched Blonde earlier. That was depressing. I don't care if the book it's based on isn't truthful (like most biopics are?), so I'm not going to use that to slap the movie around like its critics are. It's like they didn't bother watching it and only went "wah, they used the book that we don't like, wah, our precious Kennedy is depicted as a horrible sex fiend, wah". I loved Oliver Stone's The Doors, even though that was full of shit too :p
Stone didn't fuck with Kennedy, did he? Back and to the left!
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Reign in Blood wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:08 am
DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:56 pm I'm really enjoying Wednesday.

Stone didn't fuck with Kennedy, did he? Back and to the left!
lol, I love JFK.