Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Of course not everywhere else is trash, but there is a reason people flee here and never the other way around.
people have fled to other places too. it's not like we're the only place that people try to escape into. but we have made a point of being a sanctuary to those that need it.
Right. I'm not saying people don't leave the U.S., but we all know where people outside the U.S. want to go.
because we made a point of presenting our country as open to those that need a safe welcoming place. until recently.
We always have. Just please do so legally and not take advantage of taxpayers please. Pay your own way, your own taxes, become a citizen. Truly not difficult at all.
that's cute. i know the policy. i know the rhetoric.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Staggeringly stupid points being made.

But I guess that’s irrelevant really. The graph of new infections and deaths is showing a collapse that will devastate the US incredibly. Just hope you all stay safe.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

It was already known corons was gonna devastate. Let's let everybody and everything else tank as collateral damage though, and just cut everybody magical checks until the cows come home with no end in sight. Especially when so many vermin seem to care and will spread this shit to their grandmother on a whim. Sounds like a party.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

And I think you heathens are looking at this all wrong. One thing the corons has done is make me more religious, we all know the human race is long overdue a nice purge and reckoning. Ive accepted Jesus and am ready to get on with the show, stop fighting him being in your heart, you'll all be ready too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Probably should've listened to my suggestion of quarantining the elderly and developing herd immunity for a month or two to prevent the disease from becoming seasonal. Now it's gonna become seasonal because the Coronavirus Karens...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Another black celebrity busted for faking a hate crime. Lmao
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Another black celebrity busted for faking a hate crime. Lmao
not what i'm hearing.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:It was already known corons was gonna devastate. Let's let everybody and everything else tank as collateral damage though, and just cut everybody magical checks until the cows come home with no end in sight. Especially when so many vermin seem to care and will spread this shit to their grandmother on a whim. Sounds like a party.
It’s not a magical check when it’s to billionaires of course...
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
not what i'm hearing.
Not what happened. Jason just makes shit up now, doesn’t even take from his bad sources anymore.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
not what i'm hearing.
What are you hearing?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
not what i'm hearing.
What are you hearing?
there was a rope tied into a noose knot to pull the garage door closed, and one of the other guys found and reported it. not the nascar driver that the garage was assigned to, now.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Staggeringly stupid points being made.

But I guess that’s irrelevant really. The graph of new infections and deaths is showing a collapse that will devastate the US incredibly. Just hope you all stay safe.
The USA is just the Dunning-Kruger graph as a country.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
not what i'm hearing.
What are you hearing?
there was a rope tied into a noose knot to pull the garage door closed, and one of the other guys found it. not the nascar driver that the garage was assigned to, now.
It was in his garage. FBI determined it was there for at least nearly a year. Why would the driver stay silent unless he was trying to stage some shit with his racist friends?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:

You fit right in!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
not what i'm hearing.
What are you hearing?
there was a rope tied into a noose knot to pull the garage door closed, and one of the other guys found it. not the nascar driver that the garage was assigned to, now.
It was in his garage. FBI determined it was there for at least nearly a year. Why would the driver stay silent unless he was trying to stage some shit with his racist friends?
you're making assumptions to try to make him look guilty. instead of just taking the story as it is.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

You fit right in!
Nah. I actually read.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
not what i'm hearing.
What are you hearing?
you're making assumptions to try to make him look guilty. instead of just taking the story as it is.
Empathize . Put yourself in the driver's situation. It's a fucking garage door rope. Been there forever. If someone reports it as a noose, and you're the black driver and they're getting the FBI involved, wouldn't you say "WHOA WHOA... HEY! You fucking idiots. Does this look like a god damn noose to you? You couldn't even hang a black hamster with this fuckin thing"

??
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The black man is always bad. That is the worldview Jason was raised on. It’s not a surprise when every white person gets the benefit of the doubt but any black person in question is assumed to be obviously guilty. That is how racists think.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Also, must I be the one to point out that coronavirus cases are rising because of an increase in testing, yet death reports are trending downward?

Fake news!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:The black man is always bad. That is the worldview Jason was raised on. It’s not a surprise when every white person gets the benefit of the doubt but any black person in question is assumed to be obviously guilty. That is how racists think.
Get black friends. I'm not even kidding.