Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by showa58taro »

Recession is bad and would be bad no matter what happened. Nobody should cheer for a recession. Jobs get lost, suicide rates rise, and nobody wins.

Also Trump is the one fucking himself here for constantly trying to take credit for the stock market and economy. Now it’s turning (some of which is his fault directkybdue to his trade wars and deal-destroying) and he can’t escape the fact that he made it his own barometer for success.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:It was kind of funny. Trump is fat himself. It wouldn't work if he was a fit guy pointing out fat people. Not as funny. Everyone knows Trump's out of shape. That's why people can laugh about the shit. Except the left. Lol

Whole reason I created this thread is because sometimes we'd flood chats with political shit.
Kind of funny? Get real! He literally called a supporter fat whilst trying to shame what he thought was some protester. That's like all time gaffe type shit. Way better than "57 states" haha
No, it's Trump being childish as usual. It doesn't work because Trump would sandbag his grandma if he thought she was being unsupportive, at least here he got it wrong.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials, desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib's grandmother. She doesn't have to see her now!"

- DJT
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Telling Israel to bar elected members of Congress was the real low point. Man hold GOATUS showing himself for the thin skinned bully he is. Not a surprise. Bibi agreeing was the bigger loss there really as you’d expect their politics to be stronger than that.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Telling Israel to bar elected members of Congress was the real low point. Man hold GOATUS showing himself for the thin skinned bully he is. Not a surprise. Bibi agreeing was the bigger loss there really as you’d expect their politics to be stronger than that.
I'm a huge Israel supporter. Y'all know this. But Bibi can go fuck himself.

Now Trump is inviting workers and shit to his rallies, but they are telling them to no protest or shout etc. This is totalitarian at its finest.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:It was kind of funny. Trump is fat himself. It wouldn't work if he was a fit guy pointing out fat people. Not as funny. Everyone knows Trump's out of shape. That's why people can laugh about the shit. Except the left. Lol

Whole reason I created this thread is because sometimes we'd flood chats with political shit.
Kind of funny? Get real! He literally called a supporter fat whilst trying to shame what he thought was some protester. That's like all time gaffe type shit. Way better than "57 states" haha
No, it's Trump being childish as usual. It doesn't work because Trump would sandbag his grandma if he thought she was being unsupportive, at least here he got it wrong.
It's still funny though! Am I right? This isn't a knock on his policies, etc. It's just fucking hysterical! We can laugh at Trump or is that un-American? I shared it to Facebook and got so many private messages from butt trumpets bitching I even did that. It's. Fucking. Funny. That gaffe did not make me hate him more. They all have moments!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

It's still funny though! Am I right? This isn't a knock on his policies, etc. It's just fucking hysterical! We can laugh at Trump or is that un-American? I shared it to Facebook and got so many private messages from butt trumpets bitching I even did that. It's. Fucking. Funny. That gaffe did not make me hate him more. They all have moments!
Forgot to add. Those guys were paid to attend, but with the aforementioned stipulations. Y'all trumpets are cool with that?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Telling Israel to bar elected members of Congress was the real low point. Man hold GOATUS showing himself for the thin skinned bully he is. Not a surprise. Bibi agreeing was the bigger loss there really as you’d expect their politics to be stronger than that.

Now Trump is inviting workers and shit to his rallies, but they are telling them to no protest or shout etc. This is totalitarian at its finest.
Latest one workers were told attendance was optional. But non-attendees wouldn’t be paid for the duration of the rally.

Man of the people indeed.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:

Lmao.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

How do you get Trump to change a lightbulb?

Tell him Obama put it there.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

showa58taro wrote:How do you get Trump to change a lightbulb?

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:How do you get Trump to change a lightbulb?

Hmm. Light doesn't work. Thanks, Obama.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Damn Obamabulbs are the cheap LED ones that only last 6 months and make you go blind.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Reign in Blood wrote:Damn Obamabulbs are the cheap LED ones that only last 6 months and make you go blind.
But at least they're "free"
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Lmao.
Ok? Change my mind haha. C'mon man .. you're usually better than that. Even when we disagree, you crack me up. Mr can't laugh at the president. You know how I roll by now! I seriously thought this would be something we can all laugh at and make fun of. This is why I put it into the political thread. I called it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Lmao.
Ok? Change my mind haha. C'mon man .. you're usually better than that. Even when we disagree, you crack me up. Mr can't laugh at the president. You know how I roll by now! I seriously thought this would be something we can all laugh at and make fun of. This is why I put it into the political thread. I called it.
I lol'd at totalitarianism.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

It's all good mang. But he loves Kim Ding Dong, Putin, and that Saudi Arabia dude (who fucking killed one of our own and sent him back to us dead). Also, read this-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism

Hmmmmmm.....but nah man....Trump loves opposition and loves being criticized. I mean, he even wants his own Trump News Network. But, nothing to see here. I apologise for calling it like I see it. My bad man.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

MBS. Mohammed Bin Salman is who you’re looking for.

Saudi crown prince.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:It's all good mang. But he loves Kim Ding Dong, Putin, and that Saudi Arabia dude (who fucking killed one of our own and sent him back to us dead). Also, read this-

Hmmmmmm.....but nah man....Trump loves opposition and loves being criticized. I mean, he even wants his own Trump News Network. But, nothing to see here. I apologise for calling it like I see it. My bad man.
Take off your hater shades and you won't see it so negatively. You hate him so bad you turned into a warmonger just to spite him. Lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:It's all good mang. But he loves Kim Ding Dong, Putin, and that Saudi Arabia dude (who fucking killed one of our own and sent him back to us dead). Also, read this-

Take off your hater shades and you won't see it so negatively. You hate him so bad you turned into a warmonger just to spite him. Lol.
Not. At. All. Bro. What did I say about him that isn't true? Remember, the one thing Foo and I aligned on was the Iran deal with Obama. Was I wearing hater glasses then? Or maybe when I was bitching about Obamacare.....Oh wait ...I fucking called it, didn't I? Lmao