Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:[youtube]ZrwsRc31TFc[/yotube]
"it looks like a noose but does it operate like a noose"... it could be a fucking symbol, not for practical use. no one ever said oh my god some whitey is trying to kill the driver.... geez. :P
Why make a thing of it then when it was you who knew it was there all along?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Fake Noose!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
"it looks like a noose but does it operate like a noose"... it could be a fucking symbol, not for practical use. no one ever said oh my god some whitey is trying to kill the driver.... geez. :P
Zombs cursing like a sailor. Respect 8-)
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:[youtube]ZrwsRc31TFc[/yotube]
Why make a thing of it then when it was you who knew it was there all along?
he didn't make a thing of it, someone else did. and the garage was just recently assigned to him. i took it to have become his garage while nascar was on hiatus? you keep dodging that question.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Some of the red states’ numbers have proven that people still won’t go out and spend even when things are opened. Because the virus is the actual problem. The economy is not going to just recover because people can go out while they are still concerned. The important thing is making sure the large majority of people who are a couple missed pay checks from losing their shirts are able to keep going.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
He fucking don't like those dudes! :D
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
He fucking don't like those dudes! :D
fucking a!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I didn't think about this until now, I got some horror shit hanging from nooses in the house, do I gotta worry about you fuckers making a stink?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:I didn't think about this until now, I got some horror shit hanging from nooses in the house, do I gotta worry about you fuckers making a stink?
if you sell your house to a black guy and leave that up, then maybe it could be a similar issue. stop making straw men arguments about something that has already been investigated and found out to not be what it initially looked like to those who found it. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I didn't think about this until now, I got some horror shit hanging from nooses in the house, do I gotta worry about you fuckers making a stink?
if you sell your house to a black guy and leave that up, then maybe it could be a similar issue. stop making straw men arguments about something that has already been investigated and found out to not be what it initially looked like to those who found it. :P
A.) I was genuinely curious. I just peered up at one of my props and went Ill be damned.
B.) I never understood this "case" from the jump, it was in a fucking garage, I got plenty of rope in my garage. It can be damn useful, so you use it, or it's in your way, you pitch it. But that's just me playing with my pud on a Sunday, I'm pretty sure those guys had even more important things to do.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
A.) I was genuinely curious. I just peered up at one of my props and went Ill be damned.
B.) I never understood this "case" from the jump, it was in a fucking garage, I got plenty of rope in my garage. It can be damn useful, so you use it, or it's in your way, you pitch it. But that's just me playing with my pud on a Sunday, I'm pretty sure those guys had even more important things to do.
maybe you should throw your name into the nascar ceo pool, then this won't happen again.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
maybe you should throw your name into the nascar ceo pool, then this won't happen again.
He's one of those bad millionaires, we don't care what he thinks.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
we only care about what he thinks so we can call it fake news or proof of the deep state agenda.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The polls that show Biden ahead in Georgia and Texas, as well as Florida and NC are incredible.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:The polls that show Biden ahead in Georgia and Texas, as well as Florida and NC are incredible.
Purely a testament to how indefensible the Trump administration is. There’s really nothing to hang your hat on outside of blind loyalty at this point.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Given the timing with recent lynching investigations around the country and the banning of the Confederate flag in the sport, NASCAR absolutely did the right thing. It was totally reasonable to think Wallace would be subject to some racial backlash. That it was a nothing case is a good thing for everyone. I fail to see the issue with anything that happened here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
I want rich people to get less welfare from the government and pay more in taxes. How awful.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

How dare you say that, Head! They create the jobs! If they dont fuck the poor man (who gives it their all to the company), how are they gonna survive? They will just stop creating jobs and we will be fucked!

(I'm not taking about small or even good sized businesses, but the ones who will be rich for hundreds of years)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

We already agreed to give the poor man all the bones. Keep up.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

This Bubba ain't got no saw nor noose, makes him about as interesting as tits on a bull. Nothing to get mad about.