Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Why would any human being with self-respect have any praise for gun boy? He’s a loser who is obsessed with weapons and fascism. The most useful thing he could ever do in his life is just go all out and join the Aryan Brotherhood. Fuck this cosplay shit, actually be about it.
He was about it. He killed a fascist with a skateboard who attacked him. He didn't do anything to anyone until they did something to him.

Weird seeing people defending a group of adults assaulting a child. What has liberalism come to? Lmao
Are you excited for loser boy to lose his virginity in prison? At least he has that to look forward to. He obviously wasn’t getting any pussy for many, many years. Maybe in a way we’re actually saving him the inevitable transition from loser kid to obsessive stalker to rapist. He’ll just be a full fledged Nazi adult with a loose butthole now. That’s probably better.
You want a child who rightfully defended himself to be raped in prison now. Interesting. You are a true man of character.

He'll never see the inside of a jail cell, no matter how bad you want him to.
Yeah I’m good with loser boy being on the receiving end of daily prison love. He’s an awful person so it doesn’t bother me. Are you saying you want dibs or something?

Also, not a child. When you break multiple laws to carry around a murder weapon because you want to kill people and then you do kill people, you graduate from innocent child to another loose butthole. He deserves everything coming his way and I’m hopeful that the rest of his life will be a nightmare he can’t escape from.
Again, this is the society you get when an entire political affiliate is demanding the police to be abolished or defunded.

The first lesson: Don't bring a skateboard to an AR15 fight.
He should have legally been arrested at the state line.
Oh, now you want police.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Someone should follow these rioters home and burn their houses down.
rioters are trash, damaging a good cause and the people fighting for that cause and they need to be held accountable and punished under the law. but fuck off with that.
This is the society you get with no police. If it wasn't for 17 year olds with guns, you'd be British and living under radical colonial government.
i thought i've been pretty clear on the side of defund the police or abolish the police is a bad idea. there is a difference between wanting reform and holding fucking asshole cops accountable, and having no police at all.
I don't know. Haven't been around for much of the discussions lately.
so just err on the side that people are people, and not political talking points. don't jump to assumptions.
Rioters are rioters. They burn down businesses and houses, I would have zero sympathy if someone followed them home and burned their house down. True justice at its finest, and I don't have to pay taxes for it.
then you're not thinking it through, unless those rioters had no family and lived completely alone (or were alone at the time of the arson)

i would have zero sympathy if someone snuffed out a corrupt asshole egomaniac president too. but i'm not going to advocate for murder and lawlessness.
Obama's gone. You don't have to worry.
i have reason to worry about your politics. :P
I would never burn your business down or attack you with a skateboard. <3
if a rioter happened to live on my block, you would go out of your way to endanger my life or my property. :P
I never said I would burn his house down, I said I'd have no sympathy if someone followed him home and burned his house down.
you also said someone should actively do it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:you also said someone should actively do it.
Carefully. So as not to danger zomb. :)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Read an article interviewing kids who went to school with Kyle Loosebutt. It’s exactly what you’d expect. He was a loser, he was creepy, he was constantly full of rage, and his validation was pissing people off. Loosebutt was on the path to becoming yet another thug cop with an itchy trigger finger.

These are the people conservatives idolize now. Basically any white kid who could be flagged as a future school shooter is a hero to them now.
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:you also said someone should actively do it.
Carefully. So as not to danger zomb. :)
right... :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Why would any human being with self-respect have any praise for gun boy? He’s a loser who is obsessed with weapons and fascism. The most useful thing he could ever do in his life is just go all out and join the Aryan Brotherhood. Fuck this cosplay shit, actually be about it.
He was about it. He killed a fascist with a skateboard who attacked him. He didn't do anything to anyone until they did something to him.

Weird seeing people defending a group of adults assaulting a child. What has liberalism come to? Lmao
Are you excited for loser boy to lose his virginity in prison? At least he has that to look forward to. He obviously wasn’t getting any pussy for many, many years. Maybe in a way we’re actually saving him the inevitable transition from loser kid to obsessive stalker to rapist. He’ll just be a full fledged Nazi adult with a loose butthole now. That’s probably better.
You want a child who rightfully defended himself to be raped in prison now. Interesting. You are a true man of character.

He'll never see the inside of a jail cell, no matter how bad you want him to.
Yeah I’m good with loser boy being on the receiving end of daily prison love. He’s an awful person so it doesn’t bother me. Are you saying you want dibs or something?

Also, not a child. When you break multiple laws to carry around a murder weapon because you want to kill people and then you do kill people, you graduate from innocent child to another loose butthole. He deserves everything coming his way and I’m hopeful that the rest of his life will be a nightmare he can’t escape from.
Again, this is the society you get when an entire political affiliate is demanding the police to be abolished or defunded.

The first lesson: Don't bring a skateboard to an AR15 fight.
He should have legally been arrested at the state line.
Oh, now you want police.
Are you actually too stupid to understand the difference between reforming the police and not having the police? Like, do you think this is clever? I’ve actually laid out in this thread changes that need to be made. Unless you have something to actually contribute to that, I’m not interested in you trying to do “gotcha”s and misrepresenting every argument actually made.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Someone should follow these rioters home and burn their houses down.
rioters are trash, damaging a good cause and the people fighting for that cause and they need to be held accountable and punished under the law. but fuck off with that.
This is the society you get with no police. If it wasn't for 17 year olds with guns, you'd be British and living under radical colonial government.
i thought i've been pretty clear on the side of defund the police or abolish the police is a bad idea. there is a difference between wanting reform and holding fucking asshole cops accountable, and having no police at all.
I don't know. Haven't been around for much of the discussions lately.
so just err on the side that people are people, and not political talking points. don't jump to assumptions.
Rioters are rioters. They burn down businesses and houses, I would have zero sympathy if someone followed them home and burned their house down. True justice at its finest, and I don't have to pay taxes for it.
then you're not thinking it through, unless those rioters had no family and lived completely alone (or were alone at the time of the arson)

i would have zero sympathy if someone snuffed out a corrupt asshole egomaniac president too. but i'm not going to advocate for murder and lawlessness.
Obama's gone. You don't have to worry.
i have reason to worry about your politics. :P
I would never burn your business down or attack you with a skateboard. <3
if a rioter happened to live on my block, you would go out of your way to endanger my life or my property. :P
I never said I would burn his house down, I said I'd have no sympathy if someone followed him home and burned his house down.
you also said someone should actively do it.
Wants every rioter to die because they stole shit from Target, then actively encourages terrorism.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It’s almost like there’s gray area between wanting the police to not exist at all and Jason’s fantasy of performing oral sex on every officer as a thank you for them beating the shit out of you.

In between those two extremes, you have...actual policy! I know nuance is hard, but this isn’t even that.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

it is kind of telling that rightwing civilians carrying guns in the service of their political or social grievance are given a pass or even celebrated and encouraged.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Actual changes I want to see that (gasp) would still mean police existing:

1. National database that doesn’t let bad cops slip through the cracks and move to other departments after they fuck up somewhere. Everything should be logged and analyzed. Everything.
2. Police cannot investigate themselves. Independent third party replaces internal affairs in that capacity.
3. Take a giant hammer to police unions, if not getting rid of them entirely. Conservatives hate every other union, they shouldn’t be protective of the ones who bully city politicians and cover up killings.
4. No more no-knock warrants
5. No more chokeholds
6. Strongly encourage if not require cops to live in the areas they serve so they’re actually invested personally.
7. No more hand me downs on military weapons that aren’t even useful in policing. In general, de-militarize as much as possible.
8. End qualified immunity
9. Decriminalize minor drug offenses. The drug war is over. America lost.
10. Expanded training that includes emphasis on de-escalation and human psychology. You need cops to be thugs in some capacities but they need to be more than that to deal with people fairly.
11. More intensive screening to weed out the white supremacists and militia types.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:it is kind of telling that rightwing civilians carrying guns in the service of their political or social grievance are given a pass or even celebrated and encouraged.
This is what we mean when we talk about Fascism creeping into mainstream political thought again. It’s a strong desire to see who you perceive as wrong or politically suspect or not upholding the social order to be punished severely. A lot of people would love to see BLM protesters mowed down by guns. They want to see people die. They do. And they’ll find any justification for it after the fact.

Some of us have long been concerned about how the Trump cult of personality combined with ever-shifting-to-the-right conservative politics could lead to scary things. Over any political ideology, what Trump and his supporters really care about is pissing off liberals. They want to see liberals upset, miserable, mistreated, abused, even killed. That’s the only consistent endgame.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Nothing wrong with policing in America...

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/pu ... sing-ink--
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Damn that’s bad. Reform is needed immediately.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Actual changes I want to see that (gasp) would still mean police existing:

1. National database that doesn’t let bad cops slip through the cracks and move to other departments after they fuck up somewhere. Everything should be logged and analyzed. Everything.
2. Police cannot investigate themselves. Independent third party replaces internal affairs in that capacity.
3. Take a giant hammer to police unions, if not getting rid of them entirely. Conservatives hate every other union, they shouldn’t be protective of the ones who bully city politicians and cover up killings.
5. No more chokeholds
6. Strongly encourage if not require cops to live in the areas they serve so they’re actually invested personally.
7. No more hand me downs on military weapons that aren’t even useful in policing. In general, de-militarize as much as possible.
10. Expanded training that includes emphasis on de-escalation and human psychology. You need cops to be thugs in some capacities but they need to be more than that to deal with people fairly.
11. More intensive screening to weed out the white supremacists and militia types.
I agree with 100% of this.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Actual changes I want to see that (gasp) would still mean police existing:

5. No more chokeholds
As do I, and it blows my mind that most of these are even controversial.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

5. No more chokeholds
As do I, and it blows my mind that most of these are even controversial.
Because if you think the police need to be reformed, that means you hate the police. So you probably also hate the troops. Basically you hate America. And we’re not going to listen to people who hate America, are we.

The conservative tactic here is to just avoid discussing the actual topic and find a way to make it a question of patriotism to get people riled up. Just another battlefield in a big culture war.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rs/615997/

lmao this guy is like a cartoon villain
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

That is a very very bad story for a Law and Order President. It seems to have properly angered even some of his absurd base, along with a slew of others. Twitter is ablaze. Burying my first “viral” 700 like post. :D
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Autopsy of the first man who was Murdered .. he was shot in the back the right groin left hand and right thigh . His lung and liver were perforated his pelvis fractured .. he was shot in the back so kiss your self defense goodbye . Shitler tried to destroy a kid who is fighting for the environment yet defends this murderer ...
Attachments
86C8A53B-00B2-4822-A76C-0C0EA14EEF38.jpeg
86C8A53B-00B2-4822-A76C-0C0EA14EEF38.jpeg (219.45 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Today he lied with every statement .. the con whose steel he uses for his trash towers is Chinese every product in his hotels are from China from the soap and shampoo to the sheets and robes etc his ties his clothing line etc all made in China or Mexico .. won’t even go into Ifunkas trademarks which now include body bags and coffins for children ...this is the real truth about farmers in the USA ...
Shitlers trade war with China has resulted in 140% increase of farm bankruptcies in the 2nd quarter farm debt in Iowa hit 18.9 billion the percentage of vulnerable farmers struggling is 44% and this is Just in Iowa.