Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:But that wasn’t the question. Trump said on tape that he knew COVID was bad and deadly and that he chose to lie about it. Repeatedly he said everything was fine even when he knew it wasn’t. Why are you ok with him lying to you?
Nobody seems to have respect for an opposing viewpoint in politics
including you. be honest.
Jason wrote:Why do you think I just troll the shit out of this board now?
Unless it's a circle jerk of similar viewpoints, there is no respect in this board. Apparently you and I are some of the select few who don't let it spill into how we view the actual individual.
you have to give respect to get it back. *shrug*
Excuse me. I am always open to respectful conversation and it never occurs. Why do I have to hold someone's hand through it? I'm just a deplorable racist in the minds of some of you. "You have to give respect to get it back" is exactly right. I can't be the only adult in here.

J-Mac, I wasn't talking about you.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:But that wasn’t the question. Trump said on tape that he knew COVID was bad and deadly and that he chose to lie about it. Repeatedly he said everything was fine even when he knew it wasn’t. Why are you ok with him lying to you?
Unless it's a circle jerk of similar viewpoints, there is no respect in this board. Apparently you and I are some of the select few who don't let it spill into how we view the actual individual.
Excuse me. I am always open to respectful conversation and it never occurs. Why do I have to hold someone's hand through it? I'm just a deplorable racist in the minds of some of you. "You have to give respect to get it back" is exactly right. I can't be the only adult in here.

why do you have to do that? because you're the one calling it out and complaining about lack of respect from the rest of us. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

why do you have to do that? because you're the one calling it out and complaining about lack of respect from the rest of us. :P
If I'm going to be the only one putting in an effort to respect opposing views, then there's no point in guiding anyone on how to have elementary level manners.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

If I'm going to be the only one putting in an effort to respect opposing views, then there's no point in guiding anyone on how to have elementary level manners.
what effort toward respect is dismissing everyone else's opinion out as just "orange man bad"?
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Defending this insane violent racist pedo is very telling of one’s character.. after seeing and suffering this Administration and yet they still defend him means to me they have the same mentality . I have zero tolerance for Trumpers at this point and in the future .
When they finally contract COVID or the police kill someone they love or you lose your health care and SS remember I fought just as much for the rights of you and your family and you fought hard for the grifter that is causing all of these issues
Attachments
30B18AD5-D22E-43AE-A1AD-D11E81FD228E.jpeg
30B18AD5-D22E-43AE-A1AD-D11E81FD228E.jpeg (68.3 KiB) Viewed 765 times
23AD7BF7-4CC3-48AF-87FA-87D85A1A3D7D.jpeg
23AD7BF7-4CC3-48AF-87FA-87D85A1A3D7D.jpeg (117.06 KiB) Viewed 765 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Point proven. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

so this whole thing about "respect me!" was because you were upset at luna, and wanted to lump us all in together, with her? nice. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

She makes some great points I think.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:so this whole thing about "respect me!" was because you were upset at luna, and wanted to lump us all in together, with her? nice. :P
I never once said anyone in here had to respect me. You get what you give. Treat me like shit, don't expect anything different in return. Easy. 8-)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

By the way, most of my family isn't retarded enough to get high and drive, or pull weapons on police. *shrug*. So I have no reason to worry about police performing poorly with my family, especially when they do a perfect job 99% of the time.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:so this whole thing about "respect me!" was because you were upset at luna, and wanted to lump us all in together, with her? nice. :P
I never once said anyone in here had to respect me. You get what you give. Treat me like shit, don't expect anything different in return. Easy. 8-)
the problem is that "treat me like shit" very often seems to be code for "criticize or question trump's policies and rhetoric".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I was treated like shit by a cop once. I performed an illegal maneuver in my car like ten years ago. Dude was a prick, but I deserved the ticket, gave him shit for being a prick, and we moved on. In addition to the traffic violation, had I been high on fentanyl with a criminal record or ran to my car as I threatened to shoot him, I would've deserved the bullet. Pretty simple stuff, here. No coincidence that lifelong criminals tend to be the ones who get shot.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
the problem is that "treat me like shit" very often seems to be code for "criticize or question trump's policies and rhetoric".
Question them all you want. When you say that I'm a deplorable racist, sexist, homophobe because I support him is a different story entirely.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Question them all you want. When you say that I'm a deplorable racist, sexist, homophobe because I support him is a different story entirely.
seb asked a question about trump. you blew up. *shrug*
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's becoming rare to separate political opinions with how you personally view people and friends who oppose them. Goes both ways. I see it all the time on both sides. But it's mostly people with leftist viewpoints who can't tolerate anyone who opposes them. Very angry people.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:I was treated like shit by a cop once. I performed an illegal maneuver in my car like ten years ago. Dude was a prick, but I deserved the ticket, gave him shit for being a prick, and we moved on. In addition to the traffic violation, had I been high on fentanyl with a criminal record or ran to my car as I threatened to shoot him, I would've deserved the bullet. Pretty simple stuff, here. No coincidence that lifelong criminals tend to be the ones who get shot.
i've been stopped more than once because they thought i was someone else. even when they admit during the interaction that i don't really fit the description of the guy they were looking for. :P the car i was in when also pulled over, once, cause the driver was going a little too fast... and we did have beer in the car. (i bought it for him and he was a minor... so i was worried about that. :P)
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:It's becoming rare to separate political opinions with how you personally view people and friends who oppose them. Goes both ways. I see it all the time on both sides. But it's mostly people with leftist viewpoints who can't tolerate anyone who opposes them. Very angry people.
it's also rare to actually see thought put into what people are saying during political discussions, instead looking for some easy excuse to blow off their point of view.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:I was treated like shit by a cop once. I performed an illegal maneuver in my car like ten years ago. Dude was a prick, but I deserved the ticket, gave him shit for being a prick, and we moved on. In addition to the traffic violation, had I been high on fentanyl with a criminal record or ran to my car as I threatened to shoot him, I would've deserved the bullet. Pretty simple stuff, here. No coincidence that lifelong criminals tend to be the ones who get shot.
i've been stopped more than once because they thought i was someone else. even when they admit during the interaction that i don't really fit the description of the guy they were looking for. :P the car i was in when also pulled over, once, cause the driver was going a little too fast... and we did have beer in the car. (i bought it for him and he was a minor... so i was worried about that. :P)
If they were looking for Alex Chilton, then they were justified in stopping you. :p

(imo)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Also, holy crap. Zomb buying beers for a minor? Didn't take you for such a rebel. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Also, holy crap. Zomb buying beers for a minor? Didn't take you for such a rebel. :p
i've done a little worse when i was younger.... *shrug* you probably wouldn't lose sleep if i got shot. :P