CNN blames Trump for violence

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: CNN blames Trump for violence

Post by showa58taro »

It’s not even close to the same.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:It’s not even close to the same.
there are differences. the boss of the country is conservative and stokes the flames. that's one major difference. but also, liberals are more numerous and more in control of the public eye.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
there are differences. the boss of the country is conservative and stokes the flames. that's one major difference. but also, liberals are more numerous and more in control of the public eye.
Find me any Democrat sponsored incitement’s to violence.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
cnn, kathy griffin, antifa and others have fanned flames for incitement of violence, for looking at conservatives as a problem, as nazis. etc. there has also been denouncement of violence too. but trump has done that. conservatives have done that. you still hold them at fault.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
cnn, kathy griffin, antifa and others have fanned flames for incitement of violence, for looking at conservatives as a problem, as nazis. etc. there has also been denouncement of violence too. but trump has done that. conservatives have done that. you still hold them at fault.
Waters telling people to harass conservatives Hillary saying you can't treat others with civility who disagree with you Biden saying I would like to take Trump behind the gym etc. Both sides acting carelessly with their words nobody's hands are clean. Republicans should call Trump out everytime he says something fuckin stupid and they for the most part ignore it. Lots of wackos thrive on that shit.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
CNN reports the news and publishes opinions. Not once have they advocated violence. Kathy Griffin was condemned by all on the left and is not associated with the Democratic Party and antics are a completely apolitical group not supported by the left or Democrats.

Which is my point.

By contrast the right wing looms get quoted by Trump and Republican politicians. The Proud Boys, racist dicks that they are, provided security for a GOP rally. The right, the GOP And the lunatic fringe are now largely one and the same thanks to trump. The left is not in the same playing field or even close to as aligned with its extremists.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
CNN reports the news and publishes opinions. Not once have they advocated violence. Kathy Griffin was condemned by all on the left and is not associated with the Democratic Party and antics are a completely apolitical group not supported by the left or Democrats.

Which is my point.

By contrast the right wing looms get quoted by Trump and Republican politicians. The Proud Boys, racist dicks that they are, provided security for a GOP rally. The right, the GOP And the lunatic fringe are now largely one and the same thanks to trump. The left is not in the same playing field or even close to as aligned with its extremists.
Blaming one side and down playing the other is one of the biggest problems and serves nobody.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:

Which is my point.

Blaming one side and down playing the other is one of the biggest problems and serves nobody.
No, apportioning equal blame to unequal participant so that your side doesn’t look so bad is the big problem. Equating bombs and ricin attacks to expressions of disapproval in a restaurant is the problem.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:

Which is my point.

No, apportioning equal blame to unequal participant so that your side doesn’t look so bad is the big problem. Equating bombs and ricin attacks to expressions of disapproval in a restaurant is the problem.
Was a left wing nut who mailed the ricin by the way still it's moot
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

kanye west dares to support trump. he's trashed on cnn, just a few days ago. dr. seuss books are viewed as hateful and racist because melania donated them to a school. people are beat up for wearing maga hats. laura loomer is bullied and removed from the view(?) for asking a question. it comes from both sides.

and for the record, i'm not trying to give it cover or legitimacy. i don't like it from either side. i want to see it stopped on both sides. i'm just not gonna make excuses for it, if it's done by someone who identifies as feminist or liberal or nightmare on elm street fan, even. :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Me and zombie agree fully time for adults to act like adults.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Again, not affiliated with the actual parties. Very big difference. Also CNN didn’t say to attack Kanye.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:Again, not affiliated with the actual parties. Very big difference. Also CNN didn’t say to attack Kanye.
Why act naive when you tell people to not be civil or confront the opposition or I would like to beat his ass what message do you think someone on the fringe or unbalanced hears.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:Again, not affiliated with the actual parties. Very big difference. Also CNN didn’t say to attack Kanye.
we can give cover and play politics all we want. there is division and incitement from both sides. name a respected public figure that is trying to mend it at all? name someone who is working toward seeing the political opposition as worth more than dirt?

wear a charlie manson t-shirt and it's cool. it's counter-culture. wear a maga hat and get your ass kicked. that kind of indicates a problem to me.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Why act naive when you tell people to not be civil or confront the opposition or I would like to beat his ass what message do you think someone on the fringe or unbalanced hears.
Guess that explains all those bomb threats against republicans.

Oh wait.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
we can give cover and play politics all we want. there is division and incitement from both sides. name a respected public figure that is trying to mend it at all? name someone who is working toward seeing the political opposition as worth more than dirt?

wear a charlie manson t-shirt and it's cool. it's counter-culture. wear a maga hat and get your ass kicked. that kind of indicates a problem to me.
Both sides? Still not the case. One side. It’s visibly one side doing things very differently to another side.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

There is nothing new about the bomb thing, the shooter, the ricin lady, etc. There has always been lone wolf nuts. You can find assassinations at any point in history. I actually worry more about the the harassment in restaurants, as that is a group who are not so far on the fringe who find that sort of behavior ok. I would not advocate such behavior towards any liberal or any conservative, and think it is terrifying.

Not that long ago elected officials outside of top ranking members did not need secret service protection, but that is rapidly changing.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I would like to note that Kanye has spread nothing but love in his endorsement of Trump and said he also loves Hillary.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Guess that explains all those bomb threats against republicans.

Oh wait.
Again ignoring everything before and focusing on what benefits your side. Tribalism Seb brake free it's what the world needs
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:

Both sides? Still not the case. One side. It’s visibly one side doing things very differently to another side.
i'll wear a maga hat and post pictures with a black eye and you still would deflect. i don't see the point of this discussion.

the bombing was bad and it a a conservative nut, apparently. trump and others have denounced that shit. they are not supporting the attempted bomber.