He Trumped the World

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: He Trumped the World

Post by Jason »

Because it doesn't touch him personally. It's his foundation, yeah. But he hasn't touched it in years.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

“Trump will just have been a joke presidency who scammed the American people, amused the populists for a while, but he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.”
~Ann Coulter

Goddamn liberal witch hunt!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Because it doesn't touch him personally. It's his foundation, yeah. But he hasn't touched it in years.
He had to give back his Tebow helmet. You know ...like Rudy G said...he is so rich he wouldn't only pay $100,000 to pay of women, but he'd pay millions. But can't buy a fucking $12,000 helmet. Lmfao. Actually, roflmao. He and his family are crooks bro.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:all the nonsense about the Clinton foundation being corrupt
I know you're in love with the Clintons, Seb. But the Clinton Foundation is probably the most corrupt organization in United States history, and the establishment won't touch it. This should be alarming, but you're a big government guy and you work for the government, so this is ultimately disappointing.
My point stands. Everyone on the right bitching about Clinton foundation, Trump foundation told to wind down under supervision and crickets from the right. Incredible hypocrisy.
Shows how deep liberal corruption goes.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Because it doesn't touch him personally. It's his foundation, yeah. But he hasn't touched it in years.
"The Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality,”

I'll take what the NY AG says over your opinion that he hasn't touched it in years. Lmao. Who told you that? Read my quote.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:all the nonsense about the Clinton foundation being corrupt
I know you're in love with the Clintons, Seb. But the Clinton Foundation is probably the most corrupt organization in United States history, and the establishment won't touch it. This should be alarming, but you're a big government guy and you work for the government, so this is ultimately disappointing.
My point stands. Everyone on the right bitching about Clinton foundation, Trump foundation told to wind down under supervision and crickets from the right. Incredible hypocrisy.
Shows how deep liberal corruption goes.
Or they are smarter than Trump. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Looks like Jason is engaging in that legendary intellectual honesty by not engaging with the subject matter or the facts.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Looks like Jason is engaging in that legendary intellectual honesty by not engaging with the subject matter or the facts.
Facts don't matter anymore. Ideology wins all.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Creating your own facts doesn't really count, Seb.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Creating your own facts doesn't really count, Seb.
Exactly, Jason, exactly.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Mattis is retiring wonder if it has anything to do with Syria pullout?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:Creating your own facts doesn't really count, Seb.
Exactly, Jason, exactly.
So knock it off.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Ya bois in the UK are banning advertisements with "unattainable bodies".

This is intellectual dishonesty. This is catering to the lazy fucks who don't want to workout and would rather take to the twitter and pretend to be upset about those advertisements because they are too lazy to try to achieve that physique for themselves. There are people who are literally trying to ruin the careers of men and women (especially women) who worked their asses off for a fit body, simply because they didn't.
"That woman looks great in a bikini and I don't. She shouldn't be allowed to promote herself and the regimen for her physique".

And when the media pushes their incessant whining into the mainstream, it makes everyone in the room dumber for having paid attention to the nonsense. That's why you're all talking about racism and white supremacy, because CNN is force-feeding it into your brains.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:Ya bois in the UK are banning advertisements with "unattainable bodies".

This is intellectual dishonesty. This is catering to the lazy fucks who don't want to workout and would rather take to the twitter and pretend to be upset about those advertisements because they are too lazy to try to achieve that physique for themselves. There are people who are literally trying to ruin the careers of men and women (especially women) who worked their asses off for a fit body, simply because they didn't.
"That woman looks great in a bikini and I don't. She shouldn't be allowed to promote herself and the regimen for her physique".

And when the media pushes their incessant whining into the mainstream, it makes everyone in the room dumber for having paid attention to the nonsense. That's why you're all talking about racism and white supremacy, because CNN is force-feeding it into your brains.
Nothing to do with this thread at all
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:Ya bois in the UK are banning advertisements with "unattainable bodies".

Yes it is. This thread is full of people being dishonest with themselves. I am going to dedicate myself to shutting down that bull shit rhetoric and exchange it for a reality check. Be real with yourselves.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

lmfao
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Not removing until Headward thinks freely.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

Yes it is. This thread is full of people being dishonest with themselves. I am going to dedicate myself to shutting down that bull shit rhetoric and exchange it for a reality check. Be real with yourselves.
How was I dishonest with myself? I'm just going by what's happening......I mean ACTUALLY happening.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Mattis is retiring wonder if it has anything to do with Syria pullout?
Have ya read his letter of resignation? He pretty much gave a big fuck you to Trump. It's funny....can't wait to hear the Trumpsters talk shit about Mad Dog. Hell I remember on here when all of us liked that Mad Dog was added as secretary of defense. I respect him more than Trump.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Mattis is retiring wonder if it has anything to do with Syria pullout?
100%

He apparently disagreed vociferously and was ignored. Lots of people are really troubled by the Syria thing.