Currently Playing

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Monster
Charter Member

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Monster »

Dream wrote:
Monster wrote:Metro Redux

Whatever the hell that is. My nephew loaned me a few games. Shodows of Mordor was boring as fuck so I'm giving this a go.

I watched Mark play both of those for hours.

Metro: 2033 and Last Light have an excellent story and atmosphere.

Shadows of Mordor was a great bit of delving into the mythos of the ring and I liked the fact that if you got killed the creature that killed you got more powerful.

At least tell me you didn't really give up 30 seconds into either of them and gave them a fair chance to see how the story develops?
I gave Mordor a fair shot. It was just the same thing over and over again. I did give up pretty quickly on Metro. May give it another shot down the road. I think the real problem is that I don't have Arkham Knight out of my system yet. Went back to that.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I'm balls deep in 2K18. Think I'm sorted till October. Then it's my birthday. And my friends are treating me right. Matt (and Trey) are giving me the best present ever.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

This Horror game Observer sounds interesting.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:This Horror game Observer sounds interesting.
And there’s s sequel horror game coming out. Can’t renember the title righ now. The evil within? Something like that. Trailer in the cinema looked pretty sweet.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

just beat the shit out of a Void Dragon!

Have only been playing Divinity:Original Sin for like two or three years (thank you crashes and bugs!) Finally got it working proper and finally beat it. Loved the story <3 Now onto another game I started years ago and then quit playing for one reason or another.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Played Luigi's Mansion and beat it last night. Never played it before. Great game. Best mario franchise boss battle, I reckon.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

CoD WWII

Reminds me of Medal of Honor Frontline but with better graphics.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Guess who just bought a 1TB PS4, muthafuckas!!!

Black Friday. My first one ever. I'll tell you home slices all about it when I get home.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I home.

Alright, so this was my first black Friday attendance ever. I had planned on hitting up my first NBA game (the Nuggets in L.A.) last week, but the day I planned on buying tickets, the clutch in my truck started acting weird, and my friend told me about PS4s on sale. So I decided to use the NBA money for a PS4 instead. Wise choice, as my Nuggies lost.

I ended up going with my Buddy to Target. He works there in the backroom. He said there were originally 90 PS4s, but people with Target red cards can get them online or some shit. So before the doors opened, there were only 50 in the store, and we were probably 200th in line. Doors opened at 6PM, we got there about 5:30. They handed out maps of the store to everyone in line, and the maps show you where the big items will be. We looked it over, and he said the PS4s are elsewhere. So when the doors opened, I just followed him. He was slightly jogging, and I was like fuck that noise, I'll just keep up as best I can. We went straight to where the PS4s were as quick as possible. I was about 30 feet behind when I saw him emerge with two of them in hand. We got 'em! And after us, there was only one left. We were probably ten seconds away from missing out. Crazy shit. People are weird, too. It was hectic. I kinda flirted a little with the cute chick at the counter who was clearly flustred before I got there. She seemed more chipper after our encounter. I would've pulled the number, but eh, ... I'm still not ready. :p

BTW, Reign, your PS influence on me has had a slight trickle down effect. Don't know if you remember the guy I mentioned who is team XBox 100% and was pissed at me for going to Playstation when I got the PS3 (*kisses*), but the guy who bought the PS4 with me was the same guy. He is still totally XBox (because "controller better"), but his tone changed big league, and you were the one that planted that seed. He never would've bought a PS3 or PS4 if not for you. Lol.

K, now how do I plug this sumbitch in?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Been playing Battle Chasers: Nightwar for PS4 in between revisits to Zelda: Twilight Princess on the trusty old Gamecube.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Finally finished Horizon:Zero Dawn its an A+ game one of the best ive ever played.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Battlefront II

I guess the issues people had with this were in regards to the online play. The single player stuff is pretty cool.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:Finally finished Horizon:Zero Dawn its an A+ game one of the best ive ever played.
Good storyline?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Just ploughed through The Last of Us this weekend. Finished it right now. Got the ps4 version and played through that one. Miss those weapon upgrades from ps3. :(

This game is life changing. An all time great, no matter the era.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Divinity II: Original Sin is what I'm currently playing.

Thieving is harder, but I'm still managing it pretty well :P
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tomorrow morning I start South Park the stick of truth can't wait.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:I home.

Alright, so this was my first black Friday attendance ever. I had planned on hitting up my first NBA game (the Nuggets in L.A.) last week, but the day I planned on buying tickets, the clutch in my truck started acting weird, and my friend told me about PS4s on sale. So I decided to use the NBA money for a PS4 instead. Wise choice, as my Nuggies lost.

I ended up going with my Buddy to Target. He works there in the backroom. He said there were originally 90 PS4s, but people with Target red cards can get them online or some shit. So before the doors opened, there were only 50 in the store, and we were probably 200th in line. Doors opened at 6PM, we got there about 5:30. They handed out maps of the store to everyone in line, and the maps show you where the big items will be. We looked it over, and he said the PS4s are elsewhere. So when the doors opened, I just followed him. He was slightly jogging, and I was like fuck that noise, I'll just keep up as best I can. We went straight to where the PS4s were as quick as possible. I was about 30 feet behind when I saw him emerge with two of them in hand. We got 'em! And after us, there was only one left. We were probably ten seconds away from missing out. Crazy shit. People are weird, too. It was hectic. I kinda flirted a little with the cute chick at the counter who was clearly flustred before I got there. She seemed more chipper after our encounter. I would've pulled the number, but eh, ... I'm still not ready. :p

BTW, Reign, your PS influence on me has had a slight trickle down effect. Don't know if you remember the guy I mentioned who is team XBox 100% and was pissed at me for going to Playstation when I got the PS3 (*kisses*), but the guy who bought the PS4 with me was the same guy. He is still totally XBox (because "controller better"), but his tone changed big league, and you were the one that planted that seed. He never would've bought a PS3 or PS4 if not for you. Lol.

K, now how do I plug this sumbitch in?
Dig the story, my man. :mrgreen:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Finally played Left Behind (mini story to The Last of Us). Kinda wish I hadn't. It turned into a tragic, interracial, pre-teen lesbian love story. I just have no empathy.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Finally finished Horizon:Zero Dawn its an A+ game one of the best ive ever played.
Good storyline?
Great stotyline
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Spider-Man