Anti-American media

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Anti-American media

Post by zombie »

not attempt #1 from what i've seen. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:not attempt #1 from what i've seen. :P
No? I can't really keep up with how many people want to get rid of him at this point
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
No? I can't really keep up with how many people want to get rid of him at this point
Not really difficult. The corrupt establishment and their useful idiots is 99.9% of them.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Not really difficult. The corrupt establishment and their useful idiots is 99.9% of them.
Good. Hope they succeed. He's a cancer.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I think it's a stretch to say it's anti-American or disrespectful to America as a country, per se. I definitely think it's disrespectful to our soldiers and those who sacrificed to ensure we are free and the best damn country in all the world. Plenty of soldiers even say, even though it pains them, someone not respecting the anthem or even worse burning the American flag, they and their compadres fought and died for people to have that right. It's part of the deal. And I agree with the sentiment for those that do sit, it just let's me see who is a proper cunt that much quicker. And no zombs, I don't need to launch an investigation into why and try and sympathize or understand, they are no class having cunts and deserve anyone to pay them no mind, moving right along.
cool. i don't tell people what to believe or how to act on those beliefs. if you call me that out loud, i will point out that you're wrong.
Oh, wag that finger. Zombs, if Foo and I took you to a ball game, your options will be to stand, or we'll slice the skin off your feet and put a big, long, hairy centipede down your crotch, see how quickly you can stand and walk out of there. Something tells me you're gonna stand either way. :P *blows kiss*
i don't think i'll be sitting at any rate.
Oh you would, just very short time or awhile. :D
More the reason to invite me. Who would you rather be your partner in crime for getting Zombs shitfaced? Me, or Foo? We will just talk metal, horror, and chicks. No political stuff.
Why the hell am I not being mentioned in this? Not only would I stand, take off my hat, spit out my gum. I would bring my pet bald eagle.
Ok, hopefully Foo's car is big enough to haul our drunk asses around. :P