Intergenerational Reparations

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Intergenerational Reparations

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:it is just goofy clutter. hopefully we can move onto things that actually matter. :P
Yes, exactly! Like GOATUS should have ripped his arm off and beat him to death with it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

CNN actually fired batshit insane uber liberal Kathy Griffin for thinking it was okay to doing an expensive photo shoot of her holding President Trump's chopped off head. When batshit insane liberals have to look at another and go "Woah", you know you are balls deep in trouble. Rest in Peace Shit, Libs, You had it coming.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:CNN actually fired batshit insane uber liberal Kathy Griffin for thinking it was okay to doing an expensive photo shoot of her holding President Trump's chopped off head. When batshit insane liberals have to look at another and go "Woah", you know you are balls deep in trouble. Rest in Peace Shit, Libs, You had it coming.
maybe speaks to the point that not everyone is the extreme lena dunham, kathy griffin type that conservatives want to make them out to be. like i've been saying. :P

just a day ago, lauren southern (a tomi lahren type on youtube) was talking about "she won't get fired. liberals want us dead". bullshit. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:CNN actually fired batshit insane uber liberal Kathy Griffin for thinking it was okay to doing an expensive photo shoot of her holding President Trump's chopped off head. When batshit insane liberals have to look at another and go "Woah", you know you are balls deep in trouble. Rest in Peace Shit, Libs, You had it coming.
Was pretty terrible and she deserved to get shitcanned, but the faux outrage from the right over this is great. None of them cared when wackadoo Nugent expressed his desire to shoot Obama and Hillary while onstage at a concert.

So why care about this?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Was pretty terrible and she deserved to get shitcanned, but the faux outrage from the right over this is great. None of them cared when wackadoo Nugent expressed his desire to shoot Obama and Hillary while onstage at a concert.

So why care about this?
It is faux outrage as I don't really give a shit, was surprised CNN showed resemblance of a spine more than anything. :D Like the Nuge meant that, pfft.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
maybe speaks to the point that not everyone is the extreme lena dunham, kathy griffin type that conservatives want to make them out to be. like i've been saying. :P

just a day ago, lauren southern (a tomi lahren type on youtube) was talking about "she won't get fired. liberals want us dead". bullshit. :P
Lauren Southern is that fine chickadee you or Jason linked to awhile ago, no? That Hillary supporters wanted her dead and shiz? Liver alone! She's got fine sensibilities. :)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Let's be real for a sec. The amount of "point and laugh at this batshit liberal story" posts would look pretty tame at times if we did the same thing with their right-wing counterparts. I try to avoid it because it's a non-starter for everyone here while the reverse is a pastime in these threads for the usual suspects. I got no problem with that though.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

Lauren Southern is that fine chickadee you or Jason linked to awhile ago, no? That Hillary supporters wanted her dead and shiz? Liver alone! She's got fine sensibilities. :)
i've linked to stuff about her before. it wasn't hillary supporters (or maybe they were but that's not what they were doing when she was attacked in the stuff i've linked to. :P ) it was about some free speech stuff going on in canada.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Let's be real for a sec. The amount of "point and laugh at this batshit liberal story" posts would look pretty tame at times if we did the same thing with their right-wing counterparts. I try to avoid it because it's a non-starter for everyone here while the reverse is a pastime in these threads for the usual suspects. I got no problem with that though.
Soo, what's the problem?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

So why care about this?
It is faux outrage as I don't really give a shit, was surprised CNN showed resemblance of a spine more than anything. :D Like the Nuge meant that, pfft.
I don't think anyone really backed her, the liberals who didn't outright condemn it only qualified that condemnation by pointing out the right's faux outrage, which is fair. CNN has to worry about losing both their centrist viewers to FOX and their liberal viewers to MSNBC, so that shit wasn't gonna fly.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

i've linked to stuff about her before. it wasn't hillary supporters (or maybe they were but that's not what they were doing when she was attacked in the stuff i've linked to. :P ) it was about some free speech stuff going on in canada.
That rings a bell. You were defending her, no?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Let's be real for a sec. The amount of "point and laugh at this batshit liberal story" posts would look pretty tame at times if we did the same thing with their right-wing counterparts. I try to avoid it because it's a non-starter for everyone here while the reverse is a pastime in these threads for the usual suspects. I got no problem with that though.
Soo, what's the problem?
Who said there was a problem? I'm just pointing out there's a false reality presented every time you guys choose to point out the worst from the left and every time we choose not to do the reverse for whatever reason. There's nothing wrong with it, just an observation. Carry on.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

So why care about this?
I don't think anyone really backed her, the liberals who didn't outright condemn it only qualified that condemnation by pointing out the right's faux outrage, which is fair. CNN has to worry about losing both their centrist viewers to FOX and their liberal viewers to MSNBC, so that shit wasn't gonna fly.
Really? The libs getting up in arms over every little fucking thing, but they can hold tight for faux outrage on this, is fair? Fuck fair, it's straight up fucking stupid.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

uh huh. i agreed with her on that stuff. and no one deserves to be attacked just for voicing an opinion, or interviewing someone who has an unpopular view.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

So why care about this?
Really? The libs getting up in arms over every little fucking thing, but they can hold tight for faux outrage on this, is fair? Fuck fair, it's straight up fucking stupid.
Why is it not fair? Also we gotta stop pretending the "snowflakes" are exclusive to the left. They aren't. Both sides get triggered by anything challenging their political sensibilities nowadays. The left just has a larger media presence to express those platforms.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

So why care about this?
Why is it not fair? Also we gotta stop pretending the "snowflakes" are exclusive to the left. They aren't. Both sides get triggered by anything challenging their political sensibilities nowadays. The left just has a larger media presence to express those platforms.
I guess "fair" shouldn't be the word, is what I'm saying. If you're gonna bitch and moan about every little fucking thing, and then sit quiet when something is obviously fucked? Come on, man. People on both sides do that, I happen to see a very disproportion from the libs, but that is due to their nature of crying over every god damn thing.

But you're right, snowflakes are not exclusive, and the left does have a larger platform to exploit it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

uh huh. i agreed with her on that stuff. and no one deserves to be attacked just for voicing an opinion, or interviewing someone who has an unpopular view.
I think Headward needs to take you under his wing for Libertarian shiz, you are not a true lib, zombs.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

So why care about this?
I guess "fair" shouldn't be the word, is what I'm saying. If you're gonna bitch and moan about every little fucking thing, and then sit quiet when something is obviously fucked? Come on, man. People on both sides do that, I happen to see a very disproportion from the libs, but that is due to their nature of crying over every god damn thing.

But you're right, snowflakes are not exclusive, and the left does have a larger platform to exploit it.
The whole "War on Christmas" fiasco is a good example of snowflaky conservative behavior. The other reason beyond just limited exposure is a significant chunk of the right-wing news cycle tends to be just reaction to the liberal media. They are not pushing ideas at nearly the same rate as their liberal peers in the industry. That is almost Breitbart's model, cherry pick the most ridiculous stories about the left they can find and mock them. It's a good model and it keeps the readers in a frenzy but probably not good for society.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:I think Headward needs to take you under his wing for Libertarian shiz, you are not a true lib, zombs.
you guys are the ones that applied that label to me. :P probably foo and jason, in particular.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Fuck! Mine and Headward's exchange was the first to broach the quoting rules and I lost good shit from my post! Hmph!