Liberals don't abort babies because they make great props!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Liberals don't abort babies because they make great prop

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:slavery doesn't really have much to do with this discussion, other than the historical standards element. but then you tried to take us down a weird path too, with your three savages with knives thing. :P
Just me pointing out that at other times in history, the tiny Muslims jumping out of a van would not have terrorized downtown londoners, because they would have come out of the bars and busted their asses.
so... when in doubt, terrorism! :P
You think there would be any need to barricade the patrons into bars in a redneck Texas town because some dudes have knives?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:slavery doesn't really have much to do with this discussion, other than the historical standards element. but then you tried to take us down a weird path too, with your three savages with knives thing. :P
Just me pointing out that at other times in history, the tiny Muslims jumping out of a van would not have terrorized downtown londoners, because they would have come out of the bars and busted their asses.
You think there would be any need to barricade the patrons into bars in a redneck Texas town because some dudes have knives?
i think there would be some hesitation to engage, even then, and some injury to the rednecks, depending on how skilled the guys with knives were, and how quick to engage, the rednecks were.

but it has very little to do with the topic we had been discussing.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
i think there would be some hesitation to engage, even then, and some injury to the rednecks, depending on how skilled the guys with knives were, and how quick to engage, the rednecks were.

but it has very little to do with the topic we had been discussing.
It is about turning men into pussies. Increasingly, men are not men anymore. They are neuters. When faced with the savagery that exists outside of their safe places, it is exposed.

And yes, putting little boys into dresses is part of it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: It is about turning men into pussies. Increasingly, men are not men anymore. They are neuters. When faced with the savagery that exists outside of their safe places, it is exposed.

as someone who defines masculinity, i assume, how would you and your friends handle a group of guys with knives? as you seem to want to have this conversation.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote: It is about turning men into pussies. Increasingly, men are not men anymore. They are neuters. When faced with the savagery that exists outside of their safe places, it is exposed.

as someone who defines masculinity, i assume, how would you and your friends handle a group of guys with knives? as you seem to want to have this conversation.
You approach him from all angles and grab his arm from behind, then everyone beats the ever loving shit out of him. Yes, you might suffer a cut, but it prevents him from inflicting serious to fatal injuries to others, especially women and children.

Question: do you think women and children deserve the sacrifice in such situations, or are you so gender equality that the women should be protecting the men?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote: as someone who defines masculinity, i assume, how would you and your friends handle a group of guys with knives? as you seem to want to have this conversation.
You approach him from all angles and grab his arm from behind, then everyone beats the ever loving shit out of him. Yes, you might suffer a cut, but it prevents him from inflicting serious to fatal injuries to others, especially women and children.

Question: do you think women and children deserve the sacrifice in such situations, or are you so gender equality that the women should be protecting the men?
i didn't ask how you should approach the situation. i didn't react very bravely, recently, at knife point, but it was just me by myself, against two teens. i hope i would react better if the stakes were different. i know how i should react. but that was not my question.

i absolutely think that women and children are worth the sacrifice. "you, as a woman, should protect me" is not gender equality, no matter how much you want to push that agenda. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I see Foo has been following GOATUS on twitter. And learning to troll just as effectively.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote: as someone who defines masculinity, i assume, how would you and your friends handle a group of guys with knives? as you seem to want to have this conversation.

i didn't ask how you should approach the situation. i didn't react very bravely, recently, at knife point, but it was just me by myself, against two teens. i hope i would react better if the stakes were different. i know how i should react. but that was not my question.

i absolutely think that women and children are worth the sacrifice. "you, as a woman, should protect me" is not gender equality, no matter how much you want to push that agenda. :P
Were they pot smokers?!

Glad you are ok.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:I see Foo has been following GOATUS on twitter. And learning to troll just as effectively.
I was one of the finest trolls in IMDb over 15 years ago sir! If I had Russian connections I could be in his cabinet...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I see Foo has been following GOATUS on twitter. And learning to troll just as effectively.
I was one of the finest trolls in IMDb over 15 years ago sir! If I had Russian connections I could be in his cabinet...
You're still maintaining that troll-streak that's for sure. :) as long as you're amused by it all, I guess that's what counts.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Were they pot smokers?!

Glad you are ok.
maybe. supposedly there is a big meth problem here, maybe they were meth heads. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
You're still maintaining that troll-streak that's for sure. :) as long as you're amused by it all, I guess that's what counts.
Have you noticed a certain section of the board is especially active considering it should be a teeny tiny part of this themed community? Why do you think that is?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
Have you noticed a certain section of the board is especially active considering it should be a teeny tiny part of this themed community? Why do you think that is?
cause you don't post enough in the themed sections? :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
Because you and I are the same. Just controversal faces of the same Janus