Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by zombie »

well it potentially benefits him as much as it potentially benefits them or whatever celebs you're referring to as well.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:The weirdest thing is people liking Mattis now that he's no longer affiliated with Trump. I am shocked! (not)
Hahahahahahaha! Ummmm, I have praised Mattis on here many times, and even all of us said he was a good hire. Not one person on here shit on him. Not one.

Ok, so are you saying you have lost respect for him now? But you liked him before? Or do you still like him? Because that would mean you being a hypocrite on this matter.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:The weirdest thing is people liking Mattis now that he's no longer affiliated with Trump. I am shocked! (not)
Hahahahahahaha! Ummmm, I have praised Mattis on here many times, and even all of us said he was a good hire. Not one person on here shit on him. Not one.

Ok, so are you saying you have lost respect for him now? But you liked him before? Or do you still like him? Because that would mean you being a hypocrite on this matter.
Stop doing that crazy liberal thing. I just think it's weird that Mattis now have leftist fans.

No, you crazy liberal. I do not love Mattis any more or less than I always have.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Mattie had liberal fans during his tenure, as he was seen as a moderating voice and “the adult in the room”.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Epstein camera footage surfaces. Deemed unusuable. Will not be released to public. Definitely not eyebrow raising.

Epstein defies the laws of physics by killing himself, Ginsburg defies the laws of physics by staying alive.
Epstein hung himself. There is no conspiracy. Just a fatigued and underfunded system run badly.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Stop doing that crazy liberal thing. I just think it's weird that Mattis now have leftist fans.

No, you crazy liberal. I do not love Mattis any more or less than I always have.
I don't know of anyone who didn't like Mattis. Everyone was like "thank God!" when Trump appointed him.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

I don't know of anyone who didn't like Mattis. Everyone was like "thank God!" when Trump appointed him.
Crickets, here. Aside from me when I shared the news.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

That news story is unreal.

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:That news story is unreal.

men are all the patriarchy. the right is all nazis, the left is all anti-american, latinos are all illegal immigrants. women are all fake victims. blacks are all criminals. everyone is against everyone else. yay trump's presidency. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

BS bro. I remember Tigg in particular saying it was a fantastic choice (not trying to drag you into this Tigg lol). I did too. It was a happy moment on HMF that everyone actually agreed on something like this.

So you're thinking that this is one of those John McCain thangs? Where libs hated him in 2008, but loved him when Trump shit all over him. This is not that situation.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

BS bro. I remember Tigg in particular saying it was a fantastic choice (not trying to drag you into this Tigg lol). I did too. It was a happy moment on HMF that everyone actually agreed on something like this.

So you're thinking that this is one of those John McCain thangs? Where libs hated him in 2008, but loved him when Trump shit all over him. This is not that situation.
I thought it was a great choice and I never lost any respect for him when he left.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I think your enthusiasm got drowned out with more sewer of Baltimore news.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:I think your enthusiasm got drowned out with more sewer of Baltimore news.
It is a constant drag on my existence
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Fake news apologized for fake news, last night. Kinda incredible.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Fake news apologized for fake news, last night. Kinda incredible.
Good. Lots of news reporting out there that is too quick without verifying the information. They retracted it though. Conspiracy theorists on YouTube don't do that though. Alex Jones did finally apologize for turning Sandy Hook into a conspiracy theory. People still believe it, just like how people will still believe the Trump/Deutsche Bank piece. This isn't just one sided though.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Antifa sure does operate differently when they're not surrounded by 300 of their soy-soaked friends.

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Which is worse....antifa, or white supremacists?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Antifa, because they actually exist and in large numbers.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Antifa, because they actually exist and in large numbers.
Ummmm..... Charlottesville? I live in KKK cuntry. We have elected officials who sympathize with KKK and white supremacists. But hey .....nothing to see here. Lmao
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Antifa, because they actually exist and in large numbers.
Ummmm..... Charlottesville? I live in KKK cuntry. We have elected officials who sympathize with KKK and white supremacists. But hey .....nothing to see here. Lmao
I don't know. The left cries wolf all the time and never has an answer for anything other than with violence. See: video I posted...