Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Tiggnutz »

If you are red or blue leaning you should be alerted by the way media handles things presently. If you can't see media is a political tool currently than either you are blind or you choose not to see it
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

We've had a run of shit presidents but never have i seen a media in such cooperation before. Its scary
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:And if people were vaccinated, which is the point, then we wouldn't be having as big of a problem in our hospitals. My friends dad with cancer.....ya see, he is at OSU Medical. Its one of the largest fucking hospitals. Its huge and known that you will be taken care of it you go there. But now 80% of their patients in ICU are unvaccinated folks. Not vaccinated. But sick unvaccinated folks. But gee.....let's try all other methods. Look man....I. am no dummy. That horse medicine is being studied and shows promise with CoVid. I keep seeing that. But the problem is telling everyone that us could be an amazing drug so they end up taking it at the same dose as their horse. We very well may see ivermet....whatever the fuck it is called, being a treatment and a good one. But yeah.....hospitals are getting crowded here and its scary. People are getting pissed. Now the vaccinated folks whose loved one passed away because they couldn't be treated are really taking notice and we are gonna have a war in our hands. Fucking ridiculous.
If only ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine (in correlation with zinc) were encouraged for use whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, this wouldn't be a problem. The vaccine is moderately effective. Don't let them fool you into thinking hospital beds are only full of people with Covid. Before Covid existed hospitals were constantly full. Most people who get Covid never realized they had it and most who do are sent home and told to drink Orange juice and shit. The media, Fauci and China are responsible for this shit. And now that the WHO (fucking FINALLY) gives regeneron treatment the go ahead, we'll start to see actual improvement. I'll bet none of your sources have even mention the WHO and regeneron yet.

Things that have been labeled "right wing conspiracy theories" have turned out to be spoiler alerts.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:We've had a run of shit presidents but never have i seen a media in such cooperation before. Its scary
We had an easy top ten president before this past rigged election.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:We've had a run of shit presidents but never have i seen a media in such cooperation before. Its scary
You are correct on that. However, I am only seeing one side of it telling everyone to be scared of the vaccine, and that it is un-American, while at the same time, requiring their employees to have it. Hmmmm. Same with Trump. He has the vaccine. Then these people hog up our hospitals when people are getting fucked. I am sorry but this isn't one sided anymore. This is a world health issue. Why do these fucks get a pass?

Where CoVid originated from and all that are very good gripes. And that is a separate issue than my complaint.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

How am I letting them fool me that the patients are not covid related when my aunt is like top dog central Ohio head nurse and I know a lot of people who work there. Ine girl is at 91 hours and still have time left for this week. But whatever. Its a hoax. I think that's here we can draw the line and just say we see it different ways.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I am not using sources dummy. I'm using what is happening around me. I literally used examples that are not in some story. You are literally expanding on Tucker Carlson ideology. Lmao
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
So rigged that their own house found more votes for Biden. Lol. How many times they wanna recount? Let's just do it forever for sore losers.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

And for my argument, it could be Oprah and Pelosi that released the fucker. Media can be covering that up. Doesnt matter. Reality is that vaccines work.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
So rigged that their own house found more votes for Biden. Lol. How many times they wanna recount? Let's just do it forever for sore losers.
Any rational person knows this was a rigged election. Even people who hate Trump and are glad he "lost".
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Any rational person knows this was a rigged election. Even people who hate Trump and are glad he "lost".
What? Everything they keep looking for aint there. This is dumb. Sore loser. My Pillow guy is being sued. People at Newsmax are being sued and even backtracked. Lol. But whatevs. I'm duped I guess.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:And for my argument, it could be Oprah and Pelosi that released the fucker. Media can be covering that up. Doesnt matter. Reality is that vaccines work.
Outside treatments also work just as well and even better in many cases. Who cares how people choose to get treated?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
What? Everything they keep looking for aint there. This is dumb. Sore loser. My Pillow guy is being sued. People at Newsmax are being sued and even backtracked. Lol. But whatevs. I'm duped I guess.
I mean, I guess you are. The Supreme Court chose not to grow a pair and fortify the election in favor of the real winner. Democrats have been doing this for almost a century, dating back to Lyndon Johnson's Box 13 Scandal in 1947. The mob rigged it in favor of JFK (the better choice) over Nixon. This has been happening since the era of our grandparents. In this case, they used Covid as an excuse to push mail in ballots and Trump warned us of this in February.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

DOJ Barr said there was no evidence. Do you blame it on him for not having any balls. You mean the balls to overturn a democratic election without any evidence. Call me the one duped lmao.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:DOJ Barr said there was no evidence. Do you blame it on him for not having any balls. You mean the balls to overturn a democratic election without any evidence. Call me the one duped lmao.
And that is fucking dangerous.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Even a month in advance, and it's archived in this thread, I told you guys there was a high possibility that if Trump was leading late in the night (which he obviously was winning in landslide numbers) that the election would freeze and you would start seeing a bizarre influx of votes for Biden and that if this happens, the election would be stolen. Nobody acknowledged it because I'm just the dumb racist right wing conspiracy Nazi. Turned out that's exactly what happened.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:DOJ Barr said there was no evidence. Do you blame it on him for not having any balls. You mean the balls to overturn a democratic election without any evidence. Call me the one duped lmao.
You claim to not trust politicians but only trust the ones that coincide with your line of thinking. Not good.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:And for my argument, it could be Oprah and Pelosi that released the fucker. Media can be covering that up. Doesnt matter. Reality is that vaccines work.
Outside treatments also work just as well and even better in many cases. Who cares how people choose to get treated?
Because with the vaccine they ain't getting as sick. Therefore not clogging our hospitals. You are saying to get sick af then go into taking all that. I'm not saying those aren't helpful and good options. But right now, being vaccinated isn't gonna clog up my local hospitals. The other way is.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

10-11-2020

Jason wrote:So, according to my sources, Trump has locked in this election in landslide numbers and the polls you see where it's a tight race are cooked and fabricated. Just like the Hillary numbers, but even more lopsided in favor of Trump. Lmao.

Here's the kicker. Trump is going to be leading early on no matter what is counted first, whether it's mail in ballots or in-person polls. Watch closely for the election to pretty much freeze in the middle of the night. If this happens, Biden will miraculously start getting bizarre amounts of votes because poll watchers will be blocked from viewing the count, thus muddying the election and the democrats will have successfully stolen it. It will eventually go to SCOTUS, and if they have any balls whatsoever, they will actually do their job and ensure that Trump is sworn in in January.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
You claim to not trust politicians but only trust the ones that coincide with your line of thinking. Not good.
Not one politician told me to come up with that assessment. Not one. That is what happened. Did Barr not say that?????. You are making up shit to fit your narrative. Not good.