Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You froth at the mouth trashing Obama, Trevor Noah, Black Lives Matter and any notion that blacks are treated unfairly. But then plead for us to understand and be sympathetic to whites feeling marginalized in a society they've dominated for hundreds of years. It's hard to even believe, but somehow you actually think this way. I'm so sorry.
Obama, Noah, BLM, all scum. Yes.

I don't care what you think of whites, or what anyone thinks of whites, but when blacks decided two years ago to start riots and blame white people because of how the general black population is under-achieving, it's going to get scrutinized. Stop killing yourselves, stop killing white people, stop assaulting your girlfriends, stop getting into shoot outs with the police, stop robbing liquor stores. The impact on black culture will improve drastically. But nah, it's too easy for the "dindu nuffins" to blame white people.
honest scrutiny would be a good start, to move toward some kind of solution in all of this. meeting hate with hate is not a solution.
One side hates the other. The other side hates that they're hated by the other side.

This is not a "Hate meets Hate" situation at all.
that's how jason feels though, seemingly. "blm is hateful", so it's going to be met with hate from identitarians. actually looking into what's going on honestly, for a solution, is what i want to see.
I'm not going to consider BLM as a hate group but there surely are militant black groups that qualify as hateful. But hate requires context, doesn't it? It's not enough to say "these guys hate those guys; those guys hate these guys" and say all things are equal, not always. The purpose for the existence of these groups is what needs to be looked into and treated uniquely.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:If it's not already apparent, the larger point is that the majority of black racism toward whites is a response to the racism they've faced and internalized. It's still racism but it's not the same as white supremacy, they're rooted in entirely different schools of thought. Black militants hate that they're not seeing the fruits of equality. White militants hate that they're no longer able to force inequality upon minorities and thus unable to unfairly benefit from the inefficiencies of an ACTUALLY discriminatory job market.

The frustration of getting shit on from above vs. the frustration of no longer being able to do the shitting. When you start from privilege, equality can feel like oppression.
it should be put in the right place though. which i know is hard. but effort needs to be made toward that. and that is not to say that identitarians are right to react the way they do, when someone calls them racist. show that you are not racist, show that caucasians in general are not racist.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You froth at the mouth trashing Obama, Trevor Noah, Black Lives Matter and any notion that blacks are treated unfairly. But then plead for us to understand and be sympathetic to whites feeling marginalized in a society they've dominated for hundreds of years. It's hard to even believe, but somehow you actually think this way. I'm so sorry.

I don't care what you think of whites, or what anyone thinks of whites, but when blacks decided two years ago to start riots and blame white people because of how the general black population is under-achieving, it's going to get scrutinized. Stop killing yourselves, stop killing white people, stop assaulting your girlfriends, stop getting into shoot outs with the police, stop robbing liquor stores. The impact on black culture will improve drastically. But nah, it's too easy for the "dindu nuffins" to blame white people.
honest scrutiny would be a good start, to move toward some kind of solution in all of this. meeting hate with hate is not a solution.
One side hates the other. The other side hates that they're hated by the other side.

that's how jason feels though, seemingly. "blm is hateful", so it's going to be met with hate from identitarians. actually looking into what's going on honestly, for a solution, is what i want to see.
I'm not going to consider BLM as a hate group but there surely are militant black groups that qualify as hateful. But hate requires context, doesn't it? It's not enough to say "these guys hate those guys; those guys hate these guys" and say all things are equal, not always. The purpose for the existence of these groups is what needs to be looked into and treated uniquely.
just so we're clear "blm is hateful" was not meant to reflect my position, but what jason's seems to be.

and i agree on the rest, you need to look at what is causing the group to lash out. it's important to try to understand what they're protesting and why.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg&t=625s

Really interesting Vice documentary from the perspective of the protesters in Charlottesville.
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

just so we're clear "blm is hateful" was not meant to reflect my position, but what jason's seems to be.

and i agree on the rest, you need to look at what is causing the group to lash out. it's important to try to understand what they're protesting and why.
I know you were talking about Jason. I mean, you even said that was how he felt. Trust my ability to read at least a little. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

I know you were talking about Jason. I mean, you even said that was how he felt. Trust my ability to read at least a little. :P
hehe apologies. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

gonna have to continue this, and watch that doc, tomorrow.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

This thread went frighteningly racist and ignorant very fast.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg&t=625s

Really interesting Vice documentary from the perspective of the protesters in Charlottesville.
i have to ask if anyone from the "unite the right" supremacist side was injured or killed during that protest?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg&t=625s

i have to ask if anyone from the "unite the right" supremacist side was injured or killed during that protest?
scratch that, it was answered by the end of the video... he wasn't remorseful. it wasn't even a sad accident to be shameful of and work toward not happening again, it was completely justified and more people are likely to die as it happens in the future. ugh.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Ok, instead of bitching about Trump's statements just now, I am with him regarding infrastructure. It's something that needs to be worked on, and I hope he can get this ball rolling.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I can't believe Trump didn't disavow the KKK or David Duke by name, yet. Horrible person. See for yourself...

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

"it's been going on for a long time in our country. not donald trump. not barack obama." <--- so we can put most of what was argued last night to bed now.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump annihilated every human being that challenged him in that video.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

"before i make a statement, i want the facts." i'm crossing my fingers that he holds to that, from here forward.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Trump annihilated every human being that challenged him in that video.
Why was antifa there? I am sure, as a husband of a Jew, I have to worry about those white supremacists fucks. Would you have to worry about antifa? Probably not. Then Trump says the guy that ran over the crowd, including killing an American woman, is a murderer. He couldn't call him a terrorist.

Antifa isn't peaceful. So don't try to read into something that isn't there. It's the other shit.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:"before i make a statement, i want the facts." i'm crossing my fingers that he holds to that, from here forward.
Everyone can see the video of their chants and torches. It was intimidating. It's obvious they were looking for trouble.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Trump annihilated every human being that challenged him in that video.
Why was antifa there? I am sure, as a husband of a Jew, I have to worry about those white supremacists fucks. Would you have to worry about antifa? Probably not. Then Trump says the guy that ran over the crowd, including killing an American woman, is a murderer. He couldn't call him a terrorist.

Antifa isn't peaceful. So don't try to read into something that isn't there. It's the other shit.
jason might have to worry about antifa, by their actions actually, supposing he was at a political rally or anything.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:

He said you could call it whatever you want, but at the very least he's a murderer. Why are you expressing such phony outrage? Out of all that was said and condemned, that is what you focus on. Pretty ridiculous.