Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Trump annihilated every human being that challenged him in that video.
Why was antifa there? I am sure, as a husband of a Jew, I have to worry about those white supremacists fucks. Would you have to worry about antifa? Probably not. Then Trump says the guy that ran over the crowd, including killing an American woman, is a murderer. He couldn't call him a terrorist.

Antifa isn't peaceful. So don't try to read into something that isn't there. It's the other shit.
It didn't get violent until Antifa showed up and started throwing rocks and shit.

And no, I don't have to worry about Antifa, because I don't go to political rallies. But I bet you they'd try to kill me because of my skin color and what I stand for.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

he didn't reference antifa by name, like the title of the video suggested. that's neither here nor there, just noting it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:This thread went frighteningly racist and ignorant very fast.
Complete dumpster fire all around.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Trump annihilated every human being that challenged him in that video.
Why was antifa there? I am sure, as a husband of a Jew, I have to worry about those white supremacists fucks. Would you have to worry about antifa? Probably not. Then Trump says the guy that ran over the crowd, including killing an American woman, is a murderer. He couldn't call him a terrorist.

Antifa isn't peaceful. So don't try to read into something that isn't there. It's the other shit.
It didn't get violent until Antifa showed up and started throwing rocks and shit.

And no, I don't have to worry about Antifa, because I don't go to political rallies. But I bet you they'd try to kill me because of my skin color and what I stand for.
If you were waving a Nazi flag, maybe. So my point still stands, you are not a Nazi fuck. ;)
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
I am an Ohio State fan, after all. :lol:
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Pretty much. Not as big a dumpster fire as the press conference Trump gave. It has the KKK and the Neo-Nazi scum literally applauding him and saying it was what they elected him to say.

Honestly at this point there seems to be no low point too low for Trump and it'll be a miracle if anyone anywhere wants to work with him on anything. You couldn't alienate more senators, congressmen, and Americans faster if you tried.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Pretty much. Not as big a dumpster fire as the press conference Trump gave. It has the KKK and the Neo-Nazi scum literally applauding him and saying it was what they elected him to say.

Honestly at this point there seems to be no low point too low for Trump and it'll be a miracle if anyone anywhere wants to work with him on anything. You couldn't alienate more senators, congressmen, and Americans faster if you tried.
he denounced the kkk and white supremacists specifically. how are they possibly applauding him?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

he denounced the kkk and white supremacists specifically. how are they possibly applauding him?
Go check out their twitter and webpages.

"Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa" -David Duke

This is what they dreamed of. A President who defends their existence as equal to legitimate political discourse and figures.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

"Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa" -David Duke

This is what they dreamed of. A President who defends their existence as equal to legitimate political discourse and figures.
he did not do that though, despite what they are apparent claiming. i'll go look at twitter.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vani ... erence/amp

Vanity Fair apparently have a few more choice quotes from twitter.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

he did not do that though, despite what they are apparent claiming. i'll go look at twitter.
That's exactly what he did. He's created a moral equivalence between racists and supremacists and those who oppose racists. They are now presented as equal. And he's added further fuel with his defense of the statue, putting him on the same position as the Nazis, rather than the rest of America. It could not have been a better day for right wing cunts unless they brought back actual slavery.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote: That's exactly what he did. He's created a moral equivalence between racists and supremacists and those who oppose racists. They are now presented as equal. And he's added further fuel with his defense of the statue, putting him on the same position as the Nazis, rather than the rest of America. It could not have been a better day for right wing cunts unless they brought back actual slavery.
he called neo nazis and supremacists out specifically. he did not do that with antifa or anything. and he's called david duke out by name. so i don't know.

he sucks, but we should be honest about how he sucks. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote: That's exactly what he did. He's created a moral equivalence between racists and supremacists and those who oppose racists. They are now presented as equal. And he's added further fuel with his defense of the statue, putting him on the same position as the Nazis, rather than the rest of America. It could not have been a better day for right wing cunts unless they brought back actual slavery.
he called neo nazis and supremacists out specifically. he did not do that with antifa or anything. and he's called david duke out by name. so i don't know.

I'm being honest. They're celebrating in the streets while I'm feeling like the US has a president who's AAT best ignores racism and st worst actively supports it as he thinks it got him elected. The tweets and free conferences have always spoken louder than the scripted stuff. This is the real trump. A right wing narcissist asshole who doesn't have the balls to stand up for what is right and has no moral compass. Thank fuck he's not in charge of anything important like Nukes, or expected to lead things.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:

I'm being honest. They're celebrating in the streets while I'm feeling like the US has a president who's AAT best ignores racism and st worst actively supports it as he thinks it got him elected. The tweets and free conferences have always spoken louder than the scripted stuff. This is the real trump. A right wing narcissist asshole who doesn't have the balls to stand up for what is right and has no moral compass. Thank fuck he's not in charge of anything important like Nukes, or expected to lead things.
well, hopefully the white supremacist hate groups continue to be opposed, even if they and you feel like trump isn't doing that. they are responsible for that girl's death. and at least as far as i've seen they had very little remorse about that. even while a lot, right and left, denounced them for that shit.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:

well, hopefully the white supremacist hate groups continue to be opposed, even if they and you feel like trump isn't doing that. they are responsible for that girl's death. and at least as far as i've seen they had very little remorse about that. even while a lot, right and left, denounced them for that shit.
The Right has just been validated as a normative political force. It's a great day for them and they've been given the biggest pat on the back they could. I don't see where you're seeing opposition. The Oresident is giving them credence and indicating they were more in the right than those fighting racism and oppression. Sunce they had a permit and slll. Guess that validates that then.

Honestly it's a dark day for you guys.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:

The Right has just been validated as a normative political force. It's a great day for them and they've been given the biggest pat on the back they could. I don't see where you're seeing opposition. The Oresident is giving them credence and indicating they were more in the right than those fighting racism and oppression. Sunce they had a permit and slll. Guess that validates that then.

Honestly it's a dark day for you guys.

i'm not gonna convince you but i've seen a lot of right leaning figures, (ben shapiro, roaming millenial, etc) beyond trump denouncing the alt right and david duke and the kkk and such. again, despite what richard spencer and david duke etc think trump is representing (actual or not), i hope those fuckers continue to be knocked down and opposed by the majority.

the alt right are crap. they should not be validated or sympathized with or anything. and it is a dark day for us, in that you feel like neo nazis and kkk are justified on the highest level, and you are likely not alone in that belief.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

EVERYONE needs to get on board and denounce ALL identity politics. White Nationalism, Black Lives Matter, Congressional Black Caucus, KKK, whatever. If your group is about advancing a race, gender, sexuality, religion, etc., then in needs to go away.

Race is going away anyway. My grandparents all had different levels of racism, yet about half of my cousins have black kids. My kids will be cinnamon. Based on both the food truck staff and customers we see, there are a lot of mixed race relations. It is not the exception, it is part of the new norm.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Just doing a quick count, I believe 5 of 8 of my cousin's children are non-white.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:EVERYONE needs to get on board and denounce ALL identity politics. White Nationalism, Black Lives Matter, Congressional Black Caucus, KKK, whatever. If your group is about advancing a race, gender, sexuality, religion, etc., then in needs to go away.

Race is going away anyway. My grandparents all had different levels of racism, yet about half of my cousins have black kids. My kids will be cinnamon. Based on both the food truck staff and customers we see, there are a lot of mixed race relations. It is not the exception, it is part of the new norm.
this should extend to those members that feel that however they identify is better than others. there is nothing really wrong with trying to solve problems within certain groups.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
They literally elected him to disavow and denounce them about 50 times? Cool analogy, bro.