Unelected and unappointed deep state treason

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Unelected and unappointed deep state treason

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:which of this advice would you have not given under obama or w. bush? or which would you have stressed more under obama or w. bush?
Under Obama, your best strategy would have been to stay poor and milk the system.
you're being purposely bias' there. fair play. :P
Not really. It is pretty well known it does not pay to work when you get into the system.
you would not have given that advice. but yeah, if you get into the welfare system, it encourages a lack of work. (outside of volunteer work in some areas)
I HAVE given that advice. The last caregiver I had for my aunt was a lazy turd. She was not going to work, so I told her to vote Democrat and keep on smoking so her COPD doesn't improve. They pay for her place and buy her food and medications.
okay. that wasn't un-bias advice either. :P she was a caregiver. was she not doing her job at all?
She was a dirty bum with no future. I tossed her out after her second prescription drug overdose.

I give you different advice because I like you and want to see you do well.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
She was a dirty bum with no future. I tossed her out after her second prescription drug overdose.

surely the advice you'd give me now, would be different than just a few years ago. as to reflect the upswing in the economy.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

surely the advice you'd give me now, would be different than just a few years ago. as to reflect the upswing in the economy.
My advice would be to seek advice from someone who is successful that you would listen to. You aren't going to listen to me.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

My advice would be to seek advice from someone who is successful that you would listen to. You aren't going to listen to me.
fair enough. you've given great general advice, that could work under any administration, and any economic situation.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Foo's wrong about literally everything he says once again. Almost amazing. :P
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

his advice was pretty sound. it is just not so nuanced that it will work necessarily for everyone. it doesn't take individual situations into account, but as broad advice, it is not wrong.

it does dodge where the convo started though, about how the economy is on an upswing. that's my big gripe about it and what i was trying to get it back to, though obviously badly on my own part.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jigsaw wrote:Foo's wrong about literally everything he says once again. Almost amazing. :P
It is your future that is wasting away. I hope your plan works.