Trump can't stop winning!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Trump can't stop winning!

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Realistically, without bias, he is already a top ten president.
Stop trollin' lol
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
enh... i'd say he's an 8. he might be a 9, if he gets a boob job.
Huge, beautiful boobs. And zombie will pay for them...
i will. and after he gets it done, i'll grab him by the pussy.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
He will still be alpha, sir.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump voters who hated the ACA will love it!
Winning!...........except poor people. D and Jason shouldn't like this bill. I know D won't anyway. He doesn't wear dem or republican glasses lol
J-Mac, in your opinion, how much free stuff should a person receive because they choose a humble life?
Where did I advocate free stuff?
Let's be real, your hard on for taxing the wealthy is not about deficits.
Because I want single payer? That is a hard on for taxing the wealthy? I mean, we were talking about healthcare, so I am assuming that is what you are talking about?

Explain to me why the government telling you what you can and cannot have is better than you purchasing your own plan, other than someone else subsidizing your care via single payer.
But the plans laid out are shitty. And if someone is poor, they are going to have a harder time than you or I. Maybe they should work harder? I dunno. ;)

(These smilies suck, haha)
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
his hands are too small to grip me properly. it's not his fault.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
An alpha with boobies......I guess it's cool. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
I have pretty large hands. I would simply ask to compare hand sizes and he would shrivel into a beta state quick as fuck. 8-)
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And then I'd roundhouse kick him and flex for Melania.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Stop trollin' lol
At least top ten.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Winning!...........except poor people. D and Jason shouldn't like this bill. I know D won't anyway. He doesn't wear dem or republican glasses lol
J-Mac, in your opinion, how much free stuff should a person receive because they choose a humble life?
Because I want single payer? That is a hard on for taxing the wealthy? I mean, we were talking about healthcare, so I am assuming that is what you are talking about?

Explain to me why the government telling you what you can and cannot have is better than you purchasing your own plan, other than someone else subsidizing your care via single payer.
But the plans laid out are shitty. And if someone is poor, they are going to have a harder time than you or I. Maybe they should work harder? I dunno. ;)

Life is always harder for someone who is poor. That is the incentive to work hard and achieve.

What is so bad about you having choices and selecting a plan that is right for you and your family, versus being forced into a one size fits all system?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
I have pretty large hands. I would simply ask to compare hand sizes and he would shrivel into a beta state quick as fuck. 8-)
I have small hands, but I have big feet. My wife is 5ft 2in and we have the same size hands. I am 5ft 8in and I wear size 12 in shoes. I am deformed, lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:And then I'd roundhouse kick him and flex for Melania.
Melania sure is a dish. Can't believe that fat old slimy fuck is fucking her. But that doesn't mean I am worthy, either, lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Life is always harder for someone who is poor. That is the incentive to work hard and achieve.

What is so bad about you having choices and selecting a plan that is right for you and your family, versus being forced into a one size fits all system?
I believe that everyone should have equal coverage. I mean, God forbid, if you get cancer tomorrow, do you have enough saved up in the bank to get your treatments? The drug companies are one of the most profitable things on the planet. There shouldn't be a reason why people can't get treatment.

"selecting a plan that is right for your family"? What do you mean by that? I think all of us want the same thing. You are basically saying that it is easier to get the best plan that is "right for your family" if you have more money???
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:
"selecting a plan that is right for your family"? What do you mean by that? I think all of us want the same thing. You are basically saying that it is easier to get the best plan that is "right for your family" if you have more money???
i think that he just means that having a choice of plans is better than one plan being forced onto everyone?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

I believe that everyone should have equal coverage. I mean, God forbid, if you get cancer tomorrow, do you have enough saved up in the bank to get your treatments? The drug companies are one of the most profitable things on the planet. There shouldn't be a reason why people can't get treatment.

Do you also think everyone should have equal dinners? Equal work? Should the government assign you a job?

Yeah, I can pay for it if I get cancer. I have savings and have purchased insurance for that reason. I work to support me and my family. I am not asking society to do so.

Why should a successful person who works hard and prioritized their life properly be forced to subsidize some fool who does the minimum and prioritized partying over their healthcare?

Why should a drug company make a product just to give it to you? Like chemists, engineers, doctors,and all other manner of people should spend countless hours and billions so they can give it to you for nothing? You don't get why it can't work that way?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
i think that he just means that having a choice of plans is better than one plan being forced onto everyone?
Correct. For instance, if my wife and I make certain life choices, should we be forced to buy insurance simply to subsidize those that make other life choices? What if we decide we do not want certain invasive procedures in the event of an accident? For instance, we choose to not be placed on permanent life support.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

J-Mac thinks we all want exactly what he wants...

The window into the liberal mind is opened.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Do you also think everyone should have equal dinners? Equal work? Should the government assign you a job?

Yeah, I can pay for it if I get cancer. I have savings and have purchased insurance for that reason. I work to support me and my family. I am not asking society to do so.

Why should a successful person who works hard and prioritized their life properly be forced to subsidize some fool who does the minimum and prioritized partying over their healthcare?

Why should a drug company make a product just to give it to you? Like chemists, engineers, doctors,and all other manner of people should spend countless hours and billions so they can give it to you for nothing? You don't get why it can't work that way?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

So, a kid who has a shitty parent, deserves worse healthcare?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:J-Mac thinks we all want exactly what he wants...

The window into the liberal mind is opened.
Oh, you totally called it.