He Trumped the World

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: He Trumped the World

Post by showa58taro »

Also I don’t follow the tangent on advertising as relevant. Guessing it’s a classic Fox News manoeuvre. Pivot from the truth that hurts to your own commentary on something that doesn’t matter.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm with Mattis on this one. We should've never been in Syria, but pulling out so soon will only benefit the psychotics in Syria, as they now can take over resources.

Shouldn't have gone in, but we're pulling out too soon.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump now throwing all caution to the wind and seeking vengeance on his limp dick Republican brethren. There's never a "good time" to leave a global hot spot, ASAP works for me.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The shit show is magnifying just so people stop highlighting how much legal trouble he’s in.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:Ya bois in the UK are banning advertisements with "unattainable bodies".

This is intellectual dishonesty. This is catering to the lazy fucks who don't want to workout and would rather take to the twitter and pretend to be upset about those advertisements because they are too lazy to try to achieve that physique for themselves. There are people who are literally trying to ruin the careers of men and women (especially women) who worked their asses off for a fit body, simply because they didn't.
"That woman looks great in a bikini and I don't. She shouldn't be allowed to promote herself and the regimen for her physique".

And when the media pushes their incessant whining into the mainstream, it makes everyone in the room dumber for having paid attention to the nonsense. That's why you're all talking about racism and white supremacy, because CNN is force-feeding it into your brains.
Nothing to do with this thread at all
Yes it is. This thread is full of people being dishonest with themselves. I am going to dedicate myself to shutting down that bull shit rhetoric and exchange it for a reality check. Be real with yourselves.
I was watching an old Legion of Doom vs. Demolition match, and Jason is all old school Bobby Heenan. I fucking love it!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The libs in this thread tried to dive through the window to escape my wrath.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:The libs in this thread tried to dive through the window to escape my wrath.
Wut? Lol. C'mon man! :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:The libs in this thread tried to dive through the window to escape my wrath.
A) what wrath?

B) what window? All of us agree you’re making no sense and bringing up non-sequiteurs to try and make a nonsense point about intellectual honesty. A point very much undercut by having no real concept of it yourself given that all news in your eyes is fake news. The only thing that is wrong with the thread is your attempts to undercut the massive legal issues piling up for Trump despite huge mountains of evidence to the contrary. Engage with that or enjoy your own intellectual dishonesty.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

This thread was for praising GOATUS, all else can GTFO!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Elway is a big Trump guy himself. Time to flush these turds down the toilet!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:This thread was for praising GOATUS, all else can GTFO!
He has brought this upon himself he's going to need an extra special rabbit to pull out of his ass to get back to even. Prison reform and the bump stock ban didn't score shit. Both great legislation though
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Yeah honestly it's probably been his best week legislation-wise as president lmao, go figure he starts doing some good once it's apparent how fucked he is. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The bias toward Trump is hilariously unreal. Bump stock ban is garbage. Dude is the money and jobs president and he has exceeded expectations and performed a million times better than any president in our lifetime. Enjoy 2020.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason going down with the ship, like a good soldier. I absolutely cannot wait for the meltdowns. It's going to be incredible.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Jason going down with the ship, like a good soldier. I absolutely cannot wait for the meltdowns. It's going to be incredible.
Here's Head, waiting...

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:This thread was for praising GOATUS, all else can GTFO!
He has brought this upon himself he's going to need an extra special rabbit to pull out of his ass to get back to even. Prison reform and the bump stock ban didn't score shit. Both great legislation though
Agreed on all accounts, brotha.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jobs President is going to be tested in the coming months by the look of things.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Also, not knowing who the key American fighting ISIS is, should raise a fuck ton of alarms about how little Trump actually knows about the fight against ISIS.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Also, not knowing who the key American fighting ISIS is, should raise a fuck ton of alarms about how little Trump actually knows about the fight against ISIS.
Not taking sides on the pulling out of Syria thing, but Goddamn it's funny that Trump made Putin happier than a puppy with two peters.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Also, not knowing who the key American fighting ISIS is, should raise a fuck ton of alarms about how little Trump actually knows about the fight against ISIS.
Not taking sides on the pulling out of Syria thing, but Goddamn it's funny that Trump made Putin happier than a puppy with two peters.
Russian media has praised Trump profusely. Trump is the best President the Kremlin ever had.