Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

Post by Jmac Attack »

Oh, and does anyone watch forensic files or any other investigative type show? How many times has a person who murdered someone, only to say they we're robbed by a mob of black dudes and they murdered their friend or family member? Let's be fucking honest here. Lol
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tucker is a douche but that sounds outrageous even for him.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:Oh, and does anyone watch forensic files or any other investigative type show? How many times has a person who murdered someone, only to say they we're robbed by a mob of black dudes and they murdered their friend or family member? Let's be fucking honest here. Lol
Its abhorrent behavior from anyone this we can agree on.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:what is the context of that? *goes to see if i can find it*
I saw a video of it. Not an exact quote.
i found some clip with a canadian author on carlson's show, saying that basically, but i can't find anything where carlson does as well, or even supports the sentiment from him. show me your video?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
i found some clip with a canadian author on carlson's show, saying that basically, but i can't find anything where carlson does as well, or even supports the sentiment from him. show me your video?
I was quoting the guy, not Tucker.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Tucker is a douche but that sounds outrageous even for him.
It was some other guy on his show. Not Tucker. Sorry, I should have made it more clear. I said it was on his show.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

In other news Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in a massage parlor prostitution sting :lol:
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
oh okay. fair enough. it is a little bit weird that a canadian is talking about american citizens should be here above foreigners. white supremacists should not be defended or excused, because there are also other issues. i would suggest that white supremacists, american citizen or not, are anti-american.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:In other news Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in a massage parlor prostitution sting :lol:
Lmao! I can't wait for Jason to get online hahaha
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
oh okay. fair enough. it is a little bit weird that a canadian is talking about american citizens should be here above foreigners. white supremacists should not be defended or excused, because there are also other issues. i would suggest that white supremacists, american citizen or not, are anti-american.
Agreed. And I should have been more clear for sure.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:In other news Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in a massage parlor prostitution sting :lol:
Lmao! I can't wait for Jason to get online hahaha
Withhold judgment he may have not ordered the "Happy Ending"
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

When Jussie Smollett's story broke out and they got surveillance video, they told Jussie they had two suspects that matched his description and he was prepared to identify them until he realized it was the two black dudes he paid to stage the hate crime. The dude was fully prepared to testify against two random white guys who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and ruin their lives forever. Thanks for proving how non-racist this country is when you have to pay two black dudes to beat your ass. Gettin' tired of this black privilege, I tells ya.

Bullet in the head for Jussie.

Regarding that dumbass Coast Guard, he probably went Stir Crazy from joining the shit ass Coast Guards because he couldn't get into The Four Horsemen of American military. lol. He said "I am dreaming of a way to kill every last person on Earth". Didn't say "every last black person on Earth", did he? Would you admire him more if he killed everyone on Earth instead of just blacks? lol. Sounds to me like he is a fairy who couldn't get into a real military unit and can't handle his weak ass tramadol, which is like the weakest painkiller of all time.

Bullet in the head for fairy Coast Guard.

The fact you tried to shut this thread down on page one, then posted that link to the fairy Coast Guard twice just to deflect from the Jussie Smollett incident shows how much white guilt you have.

Hint: The reason the Jussie Smollett case has more attention is because other than the fact that he is a celebrity, the media gave it national attention when they thought whitey was responsible, now they dug their own grave regarding the story since they spread it like wildfire before the truth came out.

Maybe I went a little too far with the "bullet in the head" shit.
More viable solutions: Lock away the fairy Coast Guard for life. No reason a maniac like that should be out roaming free to potentially plot a murder of everyone alive on planet Earth, or: take away his Tramadol at the very least. Dude clearly can't handle even the most mediocre of painkillers. Fuckin' dolt.
Put Jussie Smollett in a box and mail his ass to Abu Dhabi since he thinks there's such a huge racism epidemic in the country that made him a star. There are just so many white people who are out here trying to beat his ass for being a gay black celebrity. Mail him to Abu Dhabi so he can be safe from the country of America.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: Thanks for proving how non-racist this country is when you have to pay two black dudes to beat your ass.
that is a stupid way to try to spin this.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I actually have a lot of respect the New England Patriots now.
Bullet in the head for Robert Kraft.

Hold on while I think of a good joke about deflated balls.

Check out what I found, though.
Robert Kraft Affiliation
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote: Thanks for proving how non-racist this country is when you have to pay two black dudes to beat your ass.
You know what's even worse? Staging the crime to pretend white people did it.

Question: Is Jussie Smollett a racist?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
You know what's even worse? Staging the crime to pretend white people did it.

Question: Is Jussie Smollett a racist?
i think he probably is. or he's stupid and just doesn't care who he hurts and thinks through his actions. but i lean toward racist, yeah. what does that prove?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Passionate about being against racism and homophobia is “wacky shit”? *sigh*
She thinks what most leftist celebrities think that somehow her life is of interest to everyone and everyone who doesn't care is a racist homophobe. I enjoy her work immensely but other than that I could care less about her life.
Ask her how environmental racism is hurting people of color in Nova Scotia because a landfill is so close to that city. lol.

95% of celebrities are completely out of touch with reality. Most belong in psych wards, let's be honest.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Here is where we are, with hard core right wingers. From Tucker Carlson's show-

"Illegal immigrants are not Americans. White supremacists are."

Think about that spin.
what is the context of that? *goes to see if i can find it*
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:When Jussie Smollett's story broke out and they got surveillance video, they told Jussie they had two suspects that matched his description and he was prepared to identify them until he realized it was the two black dudes he paid to stage the hate crime. The dude was fully prepared to testify against two random white guys who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and ruin their lives forever. Thanks for proving how non-racist this country is when you have to pay two black dudes to beat your ass. Gettin' tired of this black privilege, I tells ya.

Regarding that dumbass Coast Guard, he probably went Stir Crazy from joining the shit ass Coast Guards because he couldn't get into The Four Horsemen of American military. lol. He said "I am dreaming of a way to kill every last person on Earth". Didn't say "every last black person on Earth", did he? Would you admire him more if he killed everyone on Earth instead of just blacks? lol. Sounds to me like he is a fairy who couldn't get into a real military unit and can't handle his weak ass tramadol, which is like the weakest painkiller of all time.

The fact you tried to shut this thread down on page one, then posted that link to the fairy Coast Guard twice just to deflect from the Jussie Smollett incident shows how much white guilt you have.

Hint: The reason the Jussie Smollett case has more attention is because other than the fact that he is a celebrity, the media gave it national attention when they thought whitey was responsible, now they dug their own grave regarding the story since they spread it like wildfire before the truth came out.

More viable solutions: Lock away the fairy Coast Guard for life. No reason a maniac like that should be out roaming free to potentially plot a murder of everyone alive on planet Earth, or: take away his Tramadol at the very least. Dude clearly can't handle even the most mediocre of painkillers. Fuckin' dolt.
Put Jussie Smollett in a box and mail his ass to Abu Dhabi since he thinks there's such a huge racism epidemic in the country that made him a star. There are just so many white people who are out here trying to beat his ass for being a gay black celebrity. Mail him to Abu Dhabi so he can be safe from the country of America.
Could you have possibly posted this in a more obnoxious format? Jesus Christ...
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:When Jussie Smollett's story broke out and they got surveillance video, they told Jussie they had two suspects that matched his description and he was prepared to identify them until he realized it was the two black dudes he paid to stage the hate crime. The dude was fully prepared to testify against two random white guys who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and ruin their lives forever. Thanks for proving how non-racist this country is when you have to pay two black dudes to beat your ass. Gettin' tired of this black privilege, I tells ya.

Could you have possibly posted this in a more obnoxious format? Jesus Christ...
Yes.