Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
Monster wrote:The evolution of language can be baffling. What's been a headscratcher for me is how the term "colored person" is offensive while "person of color" is perfectly acceptable.
"Black" is offensive to some people.
Yep. I wouldn't care except that no one seems to take issue with saying "white". It's either all good or all bad.
The left needs a boogeyman and white is their new bogeyman because the real racists they claim to protect everyone from are a flaccid minority. This is why Trump will win easily next election
The internet would suggest it's not a flaccid minority at all. It's just not acceptable to reveal publicly. It's a big enough group to cause problems in election cycles for sure. And not even just old people, young too.
The internet? That's actually funny to be honest. Are there white supremacy things on the internet, of course along with everything else but to get people to follow you you have to convince people that there is a huge part of the population that think that and that's just propaganda just like convincing people that everyone is anti-LBGQ.
Sure is funny when some 4chan user tells all his buddies online that he's about to shoot up a mosque and then does so on a live stream while getting an outpouring of support from that community. But sure, the internet is nothing to be taken seriously. Young people will continue to radicalize on these sites.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:That's true. I think it's worth pointing out that language is always evolving. Since it's an easy example, my dad grew up calling black people negroes. My grandfather called them colored. Those were the standards for their generations but neither would be considered appropriate today and I don't ever hear anyone complaining about how society has discarded them, although people probably did during those transition periods. It's fine. People shouldn't resist these things.
"Owner" is not a slave term.

Unless you're living in the past, in the era you're accusing me of projecting.

Which is it, hypocrite?
Lmao. So fiery. Is your pussy really going to hurt THAT much if owners start being called chairmen or governors or whatever the hell else? Such a non-issue.
"Chairman of black people" doesn't have a nice ring to it is all.

:D
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:First world problems: I have to change a term that I rarely use and is irrelevant to my life. Where are my rights?!
You're willing to change the dictionary and your vocabulary to suit one prissy fag's feelings. lol.
I often feel that Jason's homophobic. Comments like this don't really change my mind.
Idk about that although he is really obnoxious with that stuff, but I've definitely considered him to be racist for a long time.
You've been here 13 years and still don't know me at all. lol.

Your opinion of me changed when you shifted your political opinions. You, me and Reign had the exact same fuckin' shit-talking vocabulary about everything that could be offensive. Race, religion, sex, gender or otherwise, and you fucking know it. Once your liberal arts history professor cut off your nutsack you came back to HMF, changed your political views completely and actively elevated yourself above everyone with a different opinion than you.

EXAMPLE: If I had gone all out and defended the woman in the Kareem Hunt case, that would just be another reason for you to consider me a racist. But I said the woman was a fucking idiot for actively trying to get Hunt in a physical altercation and that BOTH are cunts. But now you've got another reason for you to call me a sexist.

Liberals, I swear to fucking Christ, man.
Don't care about your vocab, it's your views. And it's not hard to make that distinction.
You should make friends with black people instead of trying to be a hero for them. I have had far more vulgar racial conversations with at least two of my own personal black friends than I've ever had with any of you on here, and we love that shit. They would get a kick out of white people like you calling me a racist and trying to be a champion for them. Lol.
Lmao. "I have black friends". Classic.
Word to the wise, when you make your first black friend, they hate when you try to be a superhero for them. They hate even more when you go out of your way to talk about rap.
I'm sorry coming to grips with your racism has been hard on you.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
Monster wrote:The evolution of language can be baffling. What's been a headscratcher for me is how the term "colored person" is offensive while "person of color" is perfectly acceptable.
Yep. I wouldn't care except that no one seems to take issue with saying "white". It's either all good or all bad.
The left needs a boogeyman and white is their new bogeyman because the real racists they claim to protect everyone from are a flaccid minority. This is why Trump will win easily next election
The internet would suggest it's not a flaccid minority at all. It's just not acceptable to reveal publicly. It's a big enough group to cause problems in election cycles for sure. And not even just old people, young too.
The internet? That's actually funny to be honest. Are there white supremacy things on the internet, of course along with everything else but to get people to follow you you have to convince people that there is a huge part of the population that think that and that's just propaganda just like convincing people that everyone is anti-LBGQ.
Sure is funny when some 4chan user tells all his buddies online that he's about to shoot up a mosque and then does so on a live stream while getting an outpouring of support from that community. But sure, the internet is nothing to be taken seriously. Young people will continue to radicalize on these sites.
Why hold anyone else accountable for these people anyone can say anything on the net it's ridiculous fortunately I do believe the non twitter people are smarter and see the sham for what it is
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
Why hold anyone else accountable for these people anyone can say anything on the net it's ridiculous fortunately I do believe the non twitter people are smarter and see the sham for what it is
Anyone can say anything they want and it's the easiest way to meet people and join groups as well. Expect more right wing terrorism from people who frequented Reddit, 4chan and other forums/online groups in the next several years. It's already increased a shit ton.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:First world problems: I have to change a term that I rarely use and is irrelevant to my life. Where are my rights?!
You're willing to change the dictionary and your vocabulary to suit one prissy fag's feelings. lol.
I often feel that Jason's homophobic. Comments like this don't really change my mind.
Idk about that although he is really obnoxious with that stuff, but I've definitely considered him to be racist for a long time.

Your opinion of me changed when you shifted your political opinions. You, me and Reign had the exact same fuckin' shit-talking vocabulary about everything that could be offensive. Race, religion, sex, gender or otherwise, and you fucking know it. Once your liberal arts history professor cut off your nutsack you came back to HMF, changed your political views completely and actively elevated yourself above everyone with a different opinion than you.

EXAMPLE: If I had gone all out and defended the woman in the Kareem Hunt case, that would just be another reason for you to consider me a racist. But I said the woman was a fucking idiot for actively trying to get Hunt in a physical altercation and that BOTH are cunts. But now you've got another reason for you to call me a sexist.

Don't care about your vocab, it's your views. And it's not hard to make that distinction.
You should make friends with black people instead of trying to be a hero for them. I have had far more vulgar racial conversations with at least two of my own personal black friends than I've ever had with any of you on here, and we love that shit. They would get a kick out of white people like you calling me a racist and trying to be a champion for them. Lol.
Word to the wise, when you make your first black friend, they hate when you try to be a superhero for them. They hate even more when you go out of your way to talk about rap.
For someone who is sooooo not racist, you sure seem to have a primary focus on racism. Just live your life, dude. You'd be much happier if you quit invoking racism and focusing on my vocabulary to try to convince yourself I am racissm.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
Anyone can say anything they want and it's the easiest way to meet people and join groups as well. Expect more right wing terrorism from people who frequented Reddit, 4chan and other forums/online groups in the next several years. It's already increased a shit ton.
That's if you are correct a potential for horror when I get up tomorrow and turn on the news 4 people will have been murdered and 10 others shot but there will not be a single democrat/leftist peep and Saturday will be even more horrific with out a peep. It's all a planned propaganda script that's all
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:

For someone who is sooooo not racist, you sure seem to have a primary focus on racism. Just live your life, dude. You'd be much happier if you quit invoking racism and focusing on my vocabulary to try to convince yourself I am racissm.
"Just live my life"? Lol. I'm definitely enjoying my life. Maybe you should consider how being so hateful and bigoted in so many areas affects your day to day mood and personality. Maybe a change would make you happier. Just a thought.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
That's if you are correct a potential for horror when I get up tomorrow and turn on the news 4 people will have been murdered and 10 others shot but there will not be a single democrat/leftist peep and Saturday will be even more horrific with out a peep. It's all a planned propaganda script that's all
All bad, obviously. The biggest terrorist threat in this country right now is coming from white supremacists, oh and also crazy kids shooting up schools. What's done about them?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
All bad, obviously. The biggest terrorist threat in this country right now is coming from white supremacists, oh and also crazy kids shooting up schools. What's done about them?
What's being done about the daily slaughter that happens every day and I mean every day. Crickets because it's not apart of the narrative
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

If it wasn't so real it would almost be funny. We have to hose blood off of the streets every day but watch out for them scary white supremacist
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:

"Just live my life"? Lol. I'm definitely enjoying my life. Maybe you should consider how being so hateful and bigoted in so many areas affects your day to day mood and personality. Maybe a change would make you happier. Just a thought.
Work pisses me off some days. Has nothing to do with rassism and nohomo. Lmao.

Stop being offended on behalf of other people. It's unbecoming. Trying to convince yourself I'm filled with so much hate is also disingenuous. I've stated time and time and time and time again on here that anything I say is always from a place of humor. I've sent PMs to you in the past to clear the air. So stop whining.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
What's being done about the daily slaughter that happens every day and I mean every day. Crickets because it's not apart of the narrative
Why are you making it a competition? Until you get your way, you can't do anything about anything?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
Why are you making it a competition? Until you get your way, you can't do anything about anything?
Don't you find it odd that only one thing gets publicity and one doesn't? How can you ignore something that happens daily and be pissed about something that happens sometimes I don't understand that. If a white supremacist kills 30 people tomorrow that's less than happens monthly here. Why is it not important how can it be overlooked
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

You must all see the narrative of the media ignoring things. Little kids and babies get shot and killed here routinely and nothing and not just here but lots of places are they meaningless?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jesus Christ. And conservatives have their problems too. For example, all the dudes at my work are fucking scared of Muslims and hate them. I'm not talking just the terrorists. I'm talking about Muslims in general. And the Christian ones will use the Quaran versus to back up their claims, but hate it when an Atheist quotes from their Bible to show how barbaric their God is. I mean, c'mon. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:
Don't you find it odd that only one thing gets publicity and one doesn't? How can you ignore something that happens daily and be pissed about something that happens sometimes I don't understand that. If a white supremacist kills 30 people tomorrow that's less than happens monthly here. Why is it not important how can it be overlooked
You have a point, somewhat. Gangs are a problem. There is your answer to that. They are shooting each other. A white supremacists will target a group of people. And when we see their numbers growing, it is a concern. And remember the Virginia Tech shooting? It wasn't a white guy, and it was huge news. Same with the DC snipers. They were black. The Boston Marathon bombers were not white. You're just believing the anti media conservative BS. You're smarter than that, buddy. All media has their problems for sure.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:All bad, obviously. The biggest terrorist threat in this country right now is coming from white supremacists, oh and also crazy kids shooting up schools. What's done about them?
Question: Was it racist of my black friend to make a joke to me about white people shooting schools?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:If it wasn't so real it would almost be funny. We have to hose blood off of the streets every day but watch out for them scary white supremacist
Tigg. Don't bend on your viewpoint. You are absolutely correct. When a male demographic that makes up 6% of the population is responsible for MORE THAN HALF of all murders in the country, there is a problem with that demographic, and it is not racist to point out that undeniable factoid.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:All bad, obviously. The biggest terrorist threat in this country right now is coming from white supremacists, oh and also crazy kids shooting up schools. What's done about them?
Question: Was it racist of my black friend to make a joke to me about white people shooting schools?
Well, the joke is about your skin color, so yes, but that's also a joke.