CONFIRMED: Seth Rich was the DNC Leaker

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: CONFIRMED: Seth Rich was the DNC Leaker

Post by Jmac Attack »

Rich family spokesperson- “It’s sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda,” a spokesman for the Rich family told Business Insider at the time. “I think there is a special place in hell for people like that.”
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Rich family spokesperson- “It’s sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda,” a spokesman for the Rich family told Business Insider at the time. “I think there is a special place in hell for people like that.”
Well don't they feel foolish now that wikileaks confirmed he was the guy. Now let's derail this thread because the libs can't handle the truth.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:Rich family spokesperson- “It’s sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda,” a spokesman for the Rich family told Business Insider at the time. “I think there is a special place in hell for people like that.”
Where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah. The parents of the children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary when conspiracy nutjobs led by Infowars harassed them for years.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah. The parents of the children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary when conspiracy nutjobs led by Infowars harassed them for years.
That turd tells everyone that the government is poisoning our water and then turns around to sell water filtration devices. Trump likes him though.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It's rare to see confirmation bias so literally spelled out. Literally nothing confirmed in this thread whatsoever.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Confirmed denial from lefties.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Confirmed denial from lefties.
It'd be much cooler a story of Russia hacked the US election, whilst the DNC whacks people for their complicity in Russia's actions. What a great story that would be. I have no feelings about the DNC. I just think words like confirmation and proof are reserved for a higher standard of information. This is at best an allegation or at worst a lie. There's literally zero proof. Audio of a guy saying it isn't proof. Audio of Seth stating he hacked the DNC would be proof. Even then it would not be good proof. Or hold much water.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
It'd be much cooler a story of Russia hacked the US election, whilst the DNC whacks people for their complicity in Russia's actions. What a great story that would be. I have no feelings about the DNC. I just think words like confirmation and proof are reserved for a higher standard of information. This is at best an allegation or at worst a lie. There's literally zero proof. Audio of a guy saying it isn't proof. Audio of Seth stating he hacked the DNC would be proof. Even then it would not be good proof. Or hold much water.
You literally just said if audio leaked of Seth Rich himself saying he hacked the DNC, that it would not hold water.

Wow.

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
You literally just said if audio leaked of Seth Rich himself saying he hacked the DNC, that it would not hold water.

Wow
Yup. Because that in isolation would be pretty hard to use in a court of jaw absent other proof.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Let's ignore the court of jaw for a second, then. Given that information, what would YOU personally believe?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

How do we know that Taylor Swift sang all the songs she's credited for singing on her albums? We don't see video evidence of her recording them. For all we know they could've got somebody who sounded like her to record some of them. You can't prove it was actually her every time.

^^^^^ Textbook leftist escape route.

Wikileaks' policy dictates that they will never directly reveal their sources of information. They have, however, had tendencies to strongly hint who their sources actually are, which is who it always turns out to be. Look what they're doing. They offered 130,000 dollar for information on Seth Rich's killer. Why in the blue hell would a NON-PROFIT organization offer 6 figures of their own money for information on a guy who didn't leak anything to them? They posted an audio leak of history's most widely credible, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist saying that Seth Rich was the man behind the DNC leaks. Wikileaks would not leak such information just DAYS after the media apparatus and the DNC were talking about "Seth Rich was not involved, there's a lawsuit going on, it's just a conspiracy theory" if Seth Rich wasn't the guy. It is as simple as "2+2=?".
It is one thing to outright deny history's most prized investigative journalist who is responsible for exposing three of the largest political scandals in the last 50 years, and it is another thing to deny the audio-leak of that man saying Seth Rich provided the emails, which was posted by the very organization responsible for publicly releasing said emails.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Let's ignore the court of jaw for a second, then. Given that information, what would YOU personally believe?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Let's ignore the court of jaw for a second, then. Given that information, what would YOU personally believe?
It would suggest to me Seth played some part in the whole election mess. And would warrant more investigation.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
It would suggest to me Seth played some part in the whole election mess. And would warrant more investigation.
Taylor Swift may not have sang all the songs on her albums. Needs actual proof, would warrant more investigation.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

No way the integrity of Julian Assange could be compromised . . .

Can he still not leave the embassy he stays at because he'll be arrested for rape?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:No way the integrity of Julian Assange could be compromised . . .

Can he still not leave the embassy he stays at because he'll be arrested for rape?
Prove he's in an embassy.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I'll wait until you prove Rich was the leaker, as you falsely promised in the title of the thread.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Open your eyes, Neo-lib.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

That's an "I have nothing" if I've ever seen one. :lol:

10/10 thread would laugh at again
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You've failed to address anything I've asked, and literally ignored posts I've made. Your "I have nothing" accusation is really an "I don't want to read it and I have no explanation".

And all this coming from someone who completely changed his politics to wackadoo libby because Trump was elected.