How Would You Deal With North Korea

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: How Would You Deal With North Korea

Post by showa58taro »

The weirdest thing in it all is hearing Kim Jong Un speak. Very odd. Less jolly than I thought it would be.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:The weirdest thing in it all is hearing Kim Jong Un speak. Very odd. Less jolly than I thought it would be.
Did you expect more giggling?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:The weirdest thing in it all is hearing Kim Jong Un speak. Very odd. Less jolly than I thought it would be.
Did you expect more giggling?
Less gravel and gravity I think.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Well that was a success.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Well that was a success.
*Grabs popcorn. Waits for Jason's response*
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Oh..oh..oh....and what about this batshit crazy shit????

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/28/politi ... t-Disaster

(I know, it's CNN, but it's Trump's own words)
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Kim didn't know about an American being tortured? Trump believes him.

Putin didn't interfere in the election? Trump trusts him over the intelligence community.

The Saudis didn't kill Khashoggi. Trump believes the royal family.

Michael Cohen is a rat.

Yup....that's our beloved President. Fucking crazy times.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Saying he believes Kim knew nothing about the murder of Otto Warmbier is pretty fucking disgusting and disgraceful. Makes me want to puke to be honest.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Way to support the guy who killed his own uncle with an anti-aircraft gun over US citizens. You go GOATUS.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Saying he believes Kim knew nothing about the murder of Otto Warmbier is pretty fucking disgusting and disgraceful. Makes me want to puke to be honest.
It's just baffling to me.....even for Trump. Trump hates all of our WW1 and WW2 allies. Leaders of the free world. But he loves Putin, Kim, and the Saudi douche. I mean....and I say this with complete honesty, what in the fucking fuck?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Saying he believes Kim knew nothing about the murder of Otto Warmbier is pretty fucking disgusting and disgraceful. Makes me want to puke to be honest.
It's just baffling to me.....even for Trump. Trump hates all of our WW1 and WW2 allies. Leaders of the free world. But he loves Putin, Kim, and the Saudi douche. I mean....and I say this with complete honesty, what in the fucking fuck?
He's a shitty human being with no moral compass and I truly hope the Republicans run someone against him
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Anybody really want to agree with what Kim was proposing?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I don't fault Trump for failure of the negotiations that was an incredible long shot but betraying Otto and his family is unforgivable.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:I don't fault Trump for failure of the negotiations that was an incredible long shot but betraying Otto and his family is unforgivable.
This. 100%
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Not surprising. He's beholden to scumbag leaders everywhere. Erdogan, Putin, Kim, Duterte...
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
He's a shitty human being with no moral compass and I truly hope the Republicans run someone against him
They are slime who will take no moral stance if it threatens their hold on power.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Anybody really want to agree with what Kim was proposing?
Why have a summit at all when you do no prep and have no plan. Kim’s proposal is all there is to talk about because Trump had no viable plan or alternative. It was a PR stunt to distract from the fact that he’s just been identified as being party to multiple crimes and is getting nothing done. So of course it failed.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
They are slime who will take no moral stance if it threatens their hold on power.
There are other good Republicans our Maryland governor is such a person
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
They have no impact on our national politics so they might as well not exist. Maybe they can go be social workers.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
They have no impact on our national politics so they might as well not exist. Maybe they can go be social workers.
They can run against Trump he's ripe for the picking if you ask me.