Has The Donald Lived the Ultimate Life?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Has The Donald Lived the Ultimate Life?

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Actual crime stats for context and why the two are not commensurate in awfulness.
B1848279-90A6-44C5-AE70-0062C625402D.jpeg
Did they employ a wizard and a psychic to help them with those "statistics"?
No. They employed statistics, math and analysis. Which is a fuck ton more than you and your “hunch” so unless you can find “alternative facts”. . .
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Actual crime stats for context and why the two are not commensurate in awfulness.
B1848279-90A6-44C5-AE70-0062C625402D.jpeg
You can't put an accurate statistic to unreported crimes. Also, what does it have to do with the hypothetical discussion here?
The fact that you’re equivocating two hugely different crimes and their relative impact as equal.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I think Trump is a colossal Douchebag but I do find the chicks who used to guzzle his goo coming forward thing interesting.
I find it interesting how a plethora of rookie athletes get accused of the same shit the minute they get their rookie contract.

Women like that are exactly as bad as the men who actually rape.
You believe people who lie are as bad as people who commit rape? That's pretty fucked up dude and you clearly don't understand rape. One of the most vile things I've ever read ever.Disturbing
Glad I’m not the only one not ok with that bullshit
If a woman you accidentally bumped into on the train accused you of raping her and you get sent to prison while your wife and children think of their father as a rapist, you might feel differently.

No. I wouldn’t. Because my morality is not based on inconvenience.
You can quit pretending otherwise. Your life is shattered, your wife and children think of you as a rapist and you're in prison. But you're not affected, because you've still got your morality and only you know it!

Yeah, not buying that nonsense for a split second.
Not the point. Even if I, despite there being no reason to think I’m ever in such a position, get accused of those things and all that, I’d still view rape as far and away the more serious, egregious, abhorrent and repugnant crime if the two. I’d still know that morally, rape is significantly worse an act, than lying.

I could still be outraged at whoever accused me and want to maintain my innocence without having to pretend it was as bad as rape.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I think Trump is a colossal Douchebag but I do find the chicks who used to guzzle his goo coming forward thing interesting.
I find it interesting how a plethora of rookie athletes get accused of the same shit the minute they get their rookie contract.

You believe people who lie are as bad as people who commit rape? That's pretty fucked up dude and you clearly don't understand rape. One of the most vile things I've ever read ever.Disturbing
If a woman you accidentally bumped into on the train accused you of raping her and you get sent to prison while your wife and children think of their father as a rapist, you might feel differently.

You can quit pretending otherwise. Your life is shattered, your wife and children think of you as a rapist and you're in prison. But you're not affected, because you've still got your morality and only you know it!

Not the point. Even if I, despite there being no reason to think I’m ever in such a position, get accused of those things and all that, I’d still view rape as far and away the more serious, egregious, abhorrent and repugnant crime if the two. I’d still know that morally, rape is significantly worse an act, than lying.

I could still be outraged at whoever accused me and want to maintain my innocence without having to pretend it was as bad as rape.
It is beyond just lying. In the end, lives are completely ruined on both sides of the argument. The woman who ruined your life is just as bad as the man who ruined the woman's life.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:

It is beyond just lying. In the end, lives are completely ruined on both sides of the argument. The woman who ruined your life is just as bad as the man who ruined the woman's life.
No. It isn’t. Lying and then making me lose some degree of freedom is still less of an impact than the physical, emotional, psychological toll of rape in my book. I can be outraged at the accuser, but I probably won’t be driven to suicide or longer term psychological issues. Also, the accusation almost always rests on some degree of ambiguous acts that make it much less clear than just a random accusation out of nowhere. Hence it not being in the same ballpark.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Also, where’s your outrage over all the false accusations and arrests etc for other crimes? What, they don’t ruin lives?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Also, where’s your outrage over all the false accusations and arrests etc for other crimes? What, they don’t ruin lives?
I am equally outraged, but we're talking about one specific incident.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

a rapist is far worse than a false accuser. i can't believe this thread.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:

No. It isn’t. Lying and then making me lose some degree of freedom is still less of an impact than the physical, emotional, psychological toll of rape in my book. I can be outraged at the accuser, but I probably won’t be driven to suicide or longer term psychological issues. Also, the accusation almost always rests on some degree of ambiguous acts that make it much less clear than just a random accusation out of nowhere. Hence it not being in the same ballpark.
Look at many liberal protests on youtube, you will notice women getting agressive with men and when they put their hands up or push them away, they're accused of rape or sexual assault. Look at athletes. Even Peyton Manning couldn't escape it. A woman accused him of mooning her during a physical, years later changed it and said he rubbed his dick and balls on her face.

This is the leftist rhetoric I referred to earlier. Refusal to engage in honest conversation when it violates a safe space.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

showa58taro wrote:Also, where’s your outrage over all the false accusations and arrests etc for other crimes? What, they don’t ruin lives?
Devil's advocate here...other crimes don't lead to automatic prison rapes and beatings (including knocking teeth out so you don't bite down while forced to give head), then get to go out in the world registered as a sex offender, to get harassed by everyone till you die.

Of course, that's a worst case scenario, a rarity of being innocent and put in that situation :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:a rapist is far worse than a false accuser. i can't believe this thread.
You seem to think we don't think as less of a rapist as you do.

You just don't think so lowly of a false accuser. That is the only difference here.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
One you brought up. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Devil's advocate here...other crimes don't lead to automatic prison rapes and beatings (including knocking teeth out so you don't bite down while forced to give head), then get to go out in the world registered as a sex offender, to get harassed by everyone till you die.

Of course, that's a worst case scenario, a rarity of being innocent and put in that situation :P
But Foo and Jason both talk about non-prison consequences. So it seems like that’s not their concern either.

It’s just crazy to not realize that the attitude they display exacerbate the first problem by a country mile b
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:a rapist is far worse than a false accuser. i can't believe this thread.

You just don't think so lowly of a false accuser. That is the only difference here.
i don't think as lowly of a false accuser, as i do a rapist. that is correct. a false accuser is not equal to a rapist. but that is not to say that i don't think false accusation is horrible and should be punished when it happens.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
One you brought up. :P
No. You were talking about random accusers against Trump, who all conveniently showed up during his presidential run. Dollars to doughnuts they're all liars. I wonder how much Summer Zervos was paid.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

i don't think as lowly of a false accuser, as i do a rapist. that is correct. a false accuser is not equal to a rapist. but that is not to say that i don't think false accusation is horrible and should be punished when it happens.
See, that is the only difference. I think so lowly of false accusers that they are just as bad as actual rapists. They are only further victimizing actual victims if rape in addition to ruining lives of other men.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

See, that is the only difference. I think so lowly of false accusers that they are just as bad as actual rapists. They are only further victimizing actual victims if rape in addition to ruining lives of other men.
that is a difference. but not the difference that you want to make it to be. and this thread is still a dumpster fire, from the start.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Fanboying over another man's sexual escapades is fucking weird, folks.

Secondhand embarrassed.
Ding ding ding! Man.....I got pussy last night. I want my own thread! Lmao
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jigsaw wrote:From my understanding, Head's a Libertarian, not a leftist, but nice try grouping everything who thinks rape isn't on the same level as lying (outcome be damned) into "leftists."
Yeah, all those ladies at Fox News were conservatives. I guess they are liberals. Lmao
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Has HMF jumped the shark?

Many people are wondering this imo btw tbh.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.