Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Reign in Blood »

Foo wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 07319.html

It's like you can literally see the entire left getting dumber.
Definitely the stupidest thing I'll read all day.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 07319.html

It's like you can literally see the entire left getting dumber.
Definitely the stupidest thing I'll read all day.
Hold my beer......... :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The current president, who is making 0 dollars and 0 cents, just personally donated $1million dollars of his own money to the Hurricane relief fund in Texas.
Top ten president, easy.

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump talking about players kneeling for the flag. Not much else needs to be said.
*claps*

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

What a twat.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Kaep?

Yeah, for sure.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

as long as people aren't actively working against the country in whatever way, what is the point of calling them anti-american? what does that serve?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Kaep?

Yeah, for sure.
No. GOATUS. Snowflake whining about people sitting down. What a small man.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:as long as people aren't actively working against the country in whatever way, what is the point of calling them anti-american? what does that serve?
What is the point of kneeling during a national anthem at a football game if your intentions are community driven and shit? And don't give me this "because they're trying to raise awareness" nonsense. J.J. Watt quietly raised 30 million dollars practically overnight for a Hurricane relief fund in Texas, and the only time that mother fucker ever kneeled during a game was in protest of his shitty offense going 3 & out. Kneeling for the flag to honor America and war veterans just makes you look like the asshole in the room. And that's what they are. Kaepernick didn't start doing community driven shit until he got lambasted by football fans.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:as long as people aren't actively working against the country in whatever way, what is the point of calling them anti-american? what does that serve?
What is the point of kneeling during a national anthem at a football game if your intentions are community driven and shit? And don't give me this "because they're trying to raise awareness" nonsense. J.J. Watt quietly raised 30 million dollars practically overnight for a Hurricane relief fund in Texas, and the only time that mother fucker ever kneeled during a game was in protest of his shitty offense going 3 & out. Kneeling for the flag to honor America and war veterans just makes you look like the asshole in the room. And that's what they are. Kaepernick didn't start doing community driven shit until he got lambasted by football fans.
if your actions and intentions are not, at every moment, community driven.. does that mean that you are not, on the whole, in support of your community?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:Kaep?

Yeah, for sure.
No. GOATUS. Snowflake whining about people sitting down. What a small man.
Gonna sit in protest against a country that gives you the freedom to be anything you want on an American platform that makes you a millionaire 50 times over is the ultimate "Look at me! I'm a total asshole and demand attention" move. GOATus calling that shit out was Godly.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
if your actions and intentions are not, at every moment, community driven.. does that mean that you are not, on the whole, in support of your community?
What?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
What?
because you may do things that are not community driven, does that mean, without a doubt, that you are not, primarily, proud of your community?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

The truth. The truth is served. Isn't that good enough?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
What?
because you may do things that are not community driven, does that mean, without a doubt, that you are not, primarily, proud of your community?
I don't care if he's proud of his community or not. I also don't care that he sits for the national anthem. Be my guest, you just look like a complete and total scumbag.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

you don't show pride in the exact way i want you to, so you're just fucking garbage. fair play.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:you don't show pride in the exact way i want you to, so you're just fucking garbage. fair play.
Why do you think 99.9% of people stand for the anthem?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:you don't show pride in the exact way i want you to, so you're just fucking garbage. fair play.
mostly, hopefully, cause it's a way to show pride. and some because most other people are doing it. and some because if they don't, some jerk will turn around and call them anti american.:P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
mostly, hopefully, cause it's a way to show pride. and some because most other people are doing it. and some because if they don't, some jerk will turn around and call them anti american.:P
I was at an event today with a ton of veterans. Everything stopped when the anthem was played. People struggled to get up from their wheelchairs to honor the brave men who gave their lives.

If you have to be told why it is wrong to sit after seeing that, you need to re-evaluate who the jerk is.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
I was at an event today with a ton of veterans. Everything stopped when the anthem was played. People struggled to get up from their wheelchairs to honor the brave men who gave their lives.

If you have to be told why it is wrong to sit after seeing that, you need to re-evaluate who the jerk is.
that is very cool that they show their pride in that way, so strongly.

and no one should try to keep people from standing, or keep the anthem from being played. if someone is doing that, i would be right there with you calling that shit out.