Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:It's funny how the assumption is to be skeptical, to believe the players are selfish, greedy, disingenuous etc. Players donate a lot of money and especially a lot of time to working with their communities, things 99% of the people boo'ing neither have the inclination or resources to do at even close to the same level.
Maybe it's because a country like America have afforded them the luxury to do so.
They were afforded no luxuries. They all worked their asses off and in most cases overcame horrible circumstances that set 90% of people back. America did jack shit for them. They honed their skills tirelessly while in many cases starving and fans liked football so they can earn a living from it. That's it.
GTFO most have been pulled aside and treated better than everyone else since they were young teens Givin a different easier set of standards in all aspects of life because they were born faster and stronger than everyone else. These are not kids who worked 4 jobs to pay for school and shit.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:It's funny how the assumption is to be skeptical, to believe the players are selfish, greedy, disingenuous etc. Players donate a lot of money and especially a lot of time to working with their communities, things 99% of the people boo'ing neither have the inclination or resources to do at even close to the same level.
Maybe it's because a country like America have afforded them the luxury to do so.
They were afforded no luxuries. They all worked their asses off and in most cases overcame horrible circumstances that set 90% of people back. America did jack shit for them. They honed their skills tirelessly while in many cases starving and fans liked football so they can earn a living from it. That's it.
GTFO most have been pulled aside and treated better than everyone else since they were young teens Givin a different easier set of standards in all aspects of life because they were born faster and stronger than everyone else. These are not kids who worked 4 jobs to pay for school and shit.
Afforded no luxuries :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It's funny how we have to create hypothetical scenarios to paint the players as disrespectful because it's so obviously stupid to be offended by players silently taking a knee during the national anthem. Let me know when the right wing paranoia about flag burning is actually legitimate.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
None.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Bullshit. Most of them grow up in total poverty and work their asses off to go to college where they still have no money to live well and have to work to get to the NFL or be back in the shitty neighborhoods. Their mothers are often the ones working all those jobs just so they can play.

America hasn't done shit for them.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
None.
That's just an insane statement.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
None.
That's just an insane statement.
Reality can seem insane. They're self-made successes who rise from poverty and they don't owe shit to this country.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Bullshit. Most of them grow up in total poverty and work their asses off to go to college where they still have no money to live well and have to work to get to the NFL or be back in the shitty neighborhoods. Their mothers are often the ones working all those jobs just so they can play.

What ever bud you got must be some killer shit because I've never heard anyone say anything so ridiculous in my life.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:All the jeering at the players pre-game has an INCREDIBLY "Better stand up, boy" feel to it. These cowards at the games should be ashamed of themselves.
My grandfather would have smacked me and said, "Better stand up, boy!" if I was as disrespectful as the NFL players.
Same. But my grandfather would have also smacked Trump when he said there was some good guy Nazis in Charlottesville. Lmao.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

What ever bud you got must be some killer shit because I've never heard anyone say anything so ridiculous in my life.
And yet you can't defend your position.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Nobody goes to a football game excited to stand for the anthem anyway. 10% do so with pride, the other 90% do so out of mass peer pressure. It's a physical inconvenience settling into a game after getting food and beer to have to stand for a minute if we're being honest. And the NFL charges the armed services millions of dollars for the spectacle of it all. Pointless expense by our money pit of a military.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Players drawing attention to social causes with a harmless gestures > thousands of fans going through the motions of lazily standing up while not doing anything for their own communities outside the stadium.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

Reality is a perfect defense
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

Reality is a perfect defense
No, you just know you have no leg to stand on. NFL players come from the lowest income brackets and some of the worst neighborhoods in the country. They worked for everything, their country did nothing for them.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"pulled aside and treated better than everyone else since they were young teens"

Being the best treated kid in the Seventh Ward is worth jack shit. You could die any day just from being in the wrong place. They're not growing up in the suburbs. :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Pushing athletes through school with special treatment is a right wing conspiracy theory :lol: What's next how rough rock stars and rappers have it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Pushing athletes through school with special treatment is a right wing conspiracy theory :lol: What's next how rough rock stars and rappers have it.
Oh how horrible of schools and communities to give their best potential income earners the best opportunities to escape circumstances that leave a lot of their classmates dead. You have no grasp on the reality of what these kids grow up in. At all.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:"pulled aside and treated better than everyone else since they were young teens"

Being the best treated kid in the Seventh Ward is worth jack shit. You could die any day just from being in the wrong place. They're not growing up in the suburbs. :lol:
How do you know where they grow up are all athletes from poor black crime ridden ghettos? Wasn't Kap raised by white people in an upper class suburb in Wisconsin?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

But they're "spoiled" because they used their ability and work ethic to give themselves the best chance to succeed and earned opportunities from it. They're not born great at football, they work for it. "America" does not put them in the gym at 5:00 in the morning every day.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Pushing athletes through school with special treatment is a right wing conspiracy theory :lol: What's next how rough rock stars and rappers have it.
Oh how horrible of schools and communities to give their best potential income earners the best opportunities to escape circumstances that leave a lot of their classmates dead. You have no grasp on the reality of what these kids grow up in. At all.
Not at all you should get to go to college with a sixth grade education it's only fair cause of how rough your neighborhood was.