Professor of Logic (LOL) Gets Confronted for Bull Shit

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Professor of Logic (LOL) Gets Confronted for Bull Shit

Post by Jason »

This is where your 6-figure college "education" is going. Professor isn't really a professor of logic, he's a professor of whining about Conservatives and doing everything he can to slander them. Including making false claims and photoshopping tweets about receiving death threats from the guy that's about to confront him. Crowder initially called the school about the claims and they still stood by the professor despite knowing he blatantly falsified the accusations of Crowder threatening to kill him.

Are we raising a generation of pussies? Or are they being brainwashed by biased liberalism of college professors? Gotta love the shirt that douchebag happened to wear to his class that day, too. Lol. The right needs to keep fighting the good fight, and by that I mean destroy the liberal defamation agenda. They live in their own world of lies and dishonesty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GidIYVUOLM
Jason
Administrator

Re: Professor Gets Confronted for Bull Shit

Post by Jason »

"Crowder calls graphically for murder and extermination of Jews and LGBT people".

-Actual college professor who still has a job and probably got a raise for going through such a tough day of being confronted for nonsense
Foo
Administrator

Re: Professor Gets Confronted for Bull Shit

Post by Foo »

Will watch the video later, but the teaching profession in general has become a haven for dumpy and overly emotional chicks and wussy guys. A bunch of lazy schmoes who want summers of and banker hours, hardly the best and the brightest.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Professor of Logic (LOL) Gets Confronted for Bull Shit

Post by showa58taro »

What are banker hours here?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Didn't watch but no need to share videos of that Clam Chowder guy.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:What are banker hours here?
Banker hours are like 8-3 weekdays or similar. It is kind of a dated term, basically representing people's frustrations that the banks were never open when a working person could actually use them.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Didn't watch but no need to share videos of that Clam Chowder guy.
It was probably your college history teacher he confronted.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Didn't watch but no need to share videos of that Clam Chowder guy.
*professor
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

the guy slandered crowder online and crowder went to his class room to harass him. it's really not what i was hoping for.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
*professor
I just lol'd. :lol:
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Crowder's just some conservative asshole - I pretty much ignore anything I see his name on, as I know it's not worth any serious look.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
Banker hours are like 8-3 weekdays or similar. It is kind of a dated term, basically representing people's frustrations that the banks were never open when a working person could actually use them.
Ah. That was what threw me over here Bankers hours are the 18 hour day city bankers and traders, sleeping under their desk, come in the morning to get them up, Wolf of Wall Street types. Which was not what it seemed you were implying, so it seemed pretty damn random.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
Ah. That was what threw me over here Bankers hours are the 18 hour day city bankers and traders, sleeping under their desk, come in the morning to get them up, Wolf of Wall Street types. Which was not what it seemed you were implying, so it seemed pretty damn random.
I figured. It is a dated reference here that I would imagine most younger people would not understand the way banking has changed.

When I was a kid, I remember my grandparents literally running to the bank before closing to get cash so they could buy food for the weekend. They would go into work and the banks were closed, and come out when they were closed. No credit cards and no ATMs. Friday night they stayed open until 5, and you had to go out of your way to stand in a huge line to get cash. Can imagine what it was like to get a car loan or mortgage.

People with office jobs could cruise over during the day and were treated like a VIP with no waiting. Really fueled a hatred of white collar workers by blue collar families.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:the guy slandered crowder online and crowder went to his class room to harass him. it's really not what i was hoping for.
Oh good, an asshole disrupting young people's education to fulfill a personal agenda. Clam Chowder is a terrible person.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
*professor
Lol.

Fair enough.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:the guy slandered crowder online and crowder went to his class room to harass him. it's really not what i was hoping for.
Oh good, an asshole disrupting young people's education to fulfill a personal agenda. Clam Chowder is a terrible person.
The dude claimed Crowder threatened to kill him and his family and is trying to exterminate all Jews and LGBT people. The guy making that shit up should be dragged into the street and shot. I'd love to sit through one seminar to see what kind of "education" I'm getting.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:the guy slandered crowder online
Is that all?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
The dude claimed Crowder threatened to kill him and his family and is trying to exterminate all Jews and LGBT people. The guy making that shit up should be dragged into the street and shot. I'd love to sit through one seminar to see what kind of "education" I'm getting.
So, he could have showed up to his office and given him shit in private. He wanted to make a big scene and disrupt people's education for YouTube views. He's a professional troll and a loser.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
So, he could have showed up to his office and given him shit in private. He wanted to make a big scene and disrupt people's education for YouTube views. He's a professional troll and a loser.
Nah. Fuck that scum. Leftists twits won't learn until they're humiliated. And even then it's unlikely. Dude deserved every bit of exposure for the shit he spewed. Let's not pretend for one second that this class has any education going on in it whatsoever. His entire platform is liberal horseshit. He blatantly lied publicly multiple times about Crowder threatening to kill him and his family, wanting to exterminate all jews and LGBT people. Really think he's teaching anything remotely truthful or anything without a leftist agenda?

Just shoot him. He's white anyway, no-one will care really. :p
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Nah. Fuck that scum. Leftists twits won't learn until they're humiliated. And even then it's unlikely. Dude deserved every bit of exposure for the shit he spewed. Let's not pretend for one second that this class has any education going on in it whatsoever. His entire platform is liberal horseshit. He blatantly lied publicly multiple times about Crowder threatening to kill him and his family, wanting to exterminate all jews and LGBT people. Really think he's teaching anything remotely truthful or anything without a leftist agenda?

Just shoot him. He's white anyway, no-one will care really. :p
Can't think of anything less needed in the world than caping for Clam Chowder.