Yup, no problems here...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Yup, no problems here...

Post by Foo »

It is like the Twilight Zone watching liberals speak. But yeah, keep talking about how Trump is divisive...
zombie
Administrator

Re: Yup, no problems here...

Post by zombie »

if conservatives can crap on taylor swift for supporting a democrat, then liberals can crap on kanye for supporting a republican. i call bullshit on all this stupidity. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:if conservatives can crap on taylor swift for supporting a democrat, then liberals can crap on kanye for supporting a republican. i call bullshit on all this stupidity. :P
Why they have 2 be racist tho?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i kind of want lena dunham or asia argento to endorse trump, just to see all of you squirm when he tweets either one is cool with him.:P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:if conservatives can crap on taylor swift for supporting a democrat, then liberals can crap on kanye for supporting a republican. i call bullshit on all this stupidity. :P
Why they have 2 be racist tho?
cause they're fuckasses? i don't know.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It is pretty remarkable the double standard implemented by the left. Candace Owens "ain't no true nigga", Kanye is a "dumb negro". Wonder what they'll do when they see the videos of Floyd Mayweather defending Trump?

I will never get over how the media operates, though. Jimmy Kimmel went from your basic bachelor dude on the Man Show to a totally phony anti-Conservative puppet when he got hired at ABC. Fallon knows he never had any business discussing politics. It just isn't what he does. He got the job at NBC and ended up apologizing for "humanizing Trump". God forbid you humanize a human being. The creators of South Park alluded to liberal puppets as their inspiration for actually making the movie with puppets, strings visible and all. Scary when you realize there is a shit load of money pouring into the media and paying people to completely change who they are to be shills for the left.

I was watching an interview on youtube from Kimmel's show with Dana White (UFC President), promoting the upcoming event that happened on Saturday. Dana White has been personal friends with Trump for a long time and isn't involved in anything political. Kimmel brought up White's dinner with the president the other day and used it as a platform to talk about drone strikes and saying Rocky IV is the worst Rocky because it has Russian people in it.

The left is fucking insane, and such a totally phony platform.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

No problems with the terms used to describe a black guy with a differing political opinion. Interesting.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
No problems with the terms used to describe a black guy with a differing political opinion. Interesting.
what's interesting is that you jumped to the conclusions of what i have and don't have problems with.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

rocky 4 is infact the best rocky movie.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
what's interesting is that you jumped to the conclusions of what i have and don't have problems with.
Do you have a problem with the language used? Was it racist?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
if it was coming from people who didn't look to share the same skin color as kanye, i would call it racist. as it is, though, they are fuckasses. yes, i have a problem with the language. but i have a bigger problem with the not letting celebrities just be people. they don't have a right to an opinion, when it doesn't match yours? fuck off with that.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
if it was coming from people who didn't look to share the same skin color as kanye, i would call it racist. as it is, though, they are fuckasses. yes, i have a problem with the language. but i have a bigger problem with the not letting celebrities just be people. they don't have a right to an opinion, when it doesn't match yours? fuck off with that.
Out of curiosity, do my words have different meanings in the summertime when I am really tan versus in the winter when I am really white?

Hulk Hogan is pretty dark, can he use the N-word?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

And then woman most definitely does not share the same skin color as Kanye. She is several shades lighter.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Out of curiosity, do my words have different meanings in the summertime when I am really tan versus in the winter when I am really white?

words have different meanings for all sorts of different reasons and in all sorts of different contexts. you're fishing for controversy. calling them fuckasses wasn't enough for you? :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

words have different meanings for all sorts of different reasons and in all sorts of different contexts. you're fishing for controversy. calling them fuckasses wasn't enough for you? :P
You piqued my curiosity with your skin color assessment in regards to racism. I felt it deserved an exploration.

When I heard those people speaking about a person, I was listening to the words they were saying, not looking at their skin shade, as I didn't think it was so relevant. The woman has beautiful, natural blonde hair.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

You piqued my curiosity with your skin color assessment in regards to racism. I felt it deserved an exploration.

When I heard those people speaking about a person, I was listening to the words they were saying, not looking at their skin shade, as I didn't think it was so relevant. The woman has beautiful, natural blonde hair.
did her blonde hair come through in her tone, or in her diction? :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Yup. Ditzy.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Yup. Ditzy.
well, lauren southern's a blonde. she doesn't seem ditzy to me. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The key thing here is that the white guy on the right sits in stonefaced silence.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Is this considered dumb?
Last edited by Tiggnutz on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.