Trump's DOJ Re-opens Emmett Till Investigation

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Trump's DOJ Re-opens Emmett Till Investigation

Post by Jason »

Happened months ago, but there was no media push because it was Trump's Department of Justice who reopened the case. I had to hear about this through independent Conservative media on youtube. Went searching and found a video with CNN talking about it, but it was uploaded independently by a random user on youtube. Weird that CNN, who are the spokesmen and poster-childs for identity politics and racist accusations, didn't upload this video to their own youtube channel, where they garner many more viewers than cable. Right? Isn't that weird?

Maybe not so weird. Because you see, if there was any real media push to get this into the mainstream it would make a lot of clueless liberal idiots wonder why that racist assbag, the Donald Trump would do such a thing. Combine that with the fact that we are in a "Believe Women/Everyone is Getting Raped" era, and if you even suggest that due process should be involved to see if the woman is telling the truth, then you are sexist. But the woman in the Emmett Till case who accused him of whistling at her and grabbing her ass (which led to her husband and friends beating the kid to death) came forward afterward and admitted she lied about it.

If the media pushed this into the mainstream:
1) "Donald Trump is rassist" narrative would be further tarnished (though, there will always be the #NeverTrumpers who will do the "lalala" thing and cover their ears)
2) "It's time to #BelieveWomen" would contradict their push for a sexism agenda in the mainstream and would've weakened the argument in the Kavanaugh case.

200 views and it was posted three months ago. The mainstream left's entire existent is based upon identity politics, and this is their golden opportunity to further push it, but it would contradict what they're currently pushing, so we can't shine a bright light on this and give Emmett Till the light of day because we would look bad.
Fuck the left.

Jason
Administrator

Re: Trump's DOJ Re-opens Emmett Till Investigation

Post by Jason »

The double standard: If Obama's DOJ reopened this investigation, how big of a push would this have received from the media. Gee, I wonder.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

too busy reporting on trump's distraction tactics to report on important things, even when it's things in trump's favor?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If "I have black friends" were a thread, this'd be it, fam.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Yup.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Poor Jason, shining a light on injustice and you guys mock him.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Poor Jason, shining a light on injustice and you guys mock him.
I love him
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Poor Jason, shining a light on injustice and you guys mock him.
Yeah but that’s not what he’s doing is he.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Do we all not now know the sickening story of poor Emmett Till?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
I mean no, I didn’t and still don’t.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:If "I have black friends" were a thread, this'd be it, fam.
The left's entire platform is identity politics and wanting to be friends with black people. Lol. "Look at me, I hate white people. Let's go out fir sum drinkz, dawgs".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Seriously?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Seriously?
Yup. You have the intellectual honesty of an active conman and. Impulsive liar. I don’t read much of what you post in politics with any degree of engagement.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Seriously?
Yup. You have the intellectual honesty of an active conman and. Impulsive liar. I don’t read much of what you post in politics with any degree of engagement.
Oh really? Can you cite specific examples? Or are you gonna do that leftist thing where you toss around ad-hominem and cover your ears because you're a giant pussy who can't handle an honest discussion?

Don't read my post on Emmett Till. Research it on your own. It's well-documented.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Seriously?
Oh really? Can you cite specific examples? Or are you gonna do that leftist thing where you toss around ad-hominem and cover your ears because you're a giant pussy who can't handle an honest discussion?

Don't read my post on Emmett Till. Research it on your own. It's well-documented.
How about all your recent posts in the other political threads where your main argument appears to be that I’m leftist and brainwashed.

And again, the point of research would be to engage in discussion which you never do so why bother.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Seriously?

How about all your recent posts in the other political threads where your main argument appears to be that I’m leftist and brainwashed.

And again, the point of research would be to engage in discussion which you never do so why bother.
Try reading. If you read those big long posts and only focus on the final sentence where I say the media has a stranglehold on you and take that as a main argument, that's on you. Looking at the world through an honest lens has proven tough for most of the left. Too easy to cover your ears to see people who differ from you politically are not racist sexist homophobic scumbags. I know what you think of me now, but know my opinion of you has never changed.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Seriously?

Try reading. If you read those big long posts and only focus on the final sentence where I say the media has a stranglehold on you and take that as a main argument, that's on you. Looking at the world through an honest lens has proven tough for most of the left. Too easy to cover your ears to see people who differ from you politically are not racist sexist homophobic scumbags. I know what you think of me now, but know my opinion of you has never changed.
I do read. You always spin right and your idea of truth is always grounded in conspiracy where possible, and instinct when not. So Not really of use.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
I love him
Bumping for Jason. *hugs*
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I love him
Bumping for Jason. *hugs*
Don’t coddle the boy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:You have the intellectual honesty of an active conman and. Impulsive liar. I don’t read much of what you post in politics with any degree of engagement.

I do read. You always spin right and your idea of truth is always grounded in conspiracy where possible, and instinct when not. So Not really of use.
My idea of truth is not what the media decides to feed me, if that's what you're referring to. They are documented liars and I will never take information at their word. And you're mistaking conspiracy and instinct for skepticism. Skepticism is what will save this planet, but if it's skepticism about a leftist push then you're just a conspiracy theorist. If some billionaire tells me we're gonna burn in hellfire in 200 years if we don't give him money, I'm not gonna follow blindly into his prophecy, I'm gonna ask questions. Don't you think it's a little dangerous to not ask questions? To assume the planet is dead with this brand new research? To assume people who disagree with your politics are the most evil people on the planet, reincarnations of Hitler, sexist racist homophobes, etc?...

I am grounded in reality, not conspiracy or instinct. The reality is, we don't know enough about global warming/climate change to be giving billionaires more money.