People around the world have no idea what real freedom is

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

People around the world have no idea what real freedom is

Post by Foo »

Recently became aware that in France, it is against the law to show a film in theaters, and then show it on a home entertainment platform (Netflix, hbo, etc) within 36 months.

Amazing.
Jason
Administrator

Re: People around the world have no idea what real freedom i

Post by Jason »

Globalism kills. They are trying to censor the fucking internet. HELLO, PEOPLE?!?!?!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

This would be so much more credible if either of you had visited anywhere.

Also nice misleading headline.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Worth flagging to Jason that he’s sounding anti Semitic the day after a man massacred people in a Synagogue? Probably not.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:This would be so much more credible if either of you had visited anywhere.

lmaoooo
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:This would be so much more credible if either of you had visited anywhere.

Foo is about to marry into Venezuelan royalty, you retard. And I live in California, by the way.

Also, calling out globalism is anti-semitic? Jesus Christ, is their no limit to throwing around identity politics with leftism?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

California qualifies as "seeing the world" if you're American? Jason is the gift that REFUSES to stop giving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:California qualifies as "seeing the world" if you're American? Jason is the gift that REFUSES to stop giving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of southern Ohio towns are looking like third world countries. I must be multi-cultured! Lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:California qualifies as "seeing the world" if you're American? Jason is the gift that REFUSES to stop giving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of southern Ohio towns are looking like third world countries. I must be multi-cultured! Lol
You're a regular globetrotter, good sir. The world is your oyster.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Is joke. About California being a shithole, 3rd world leftist state.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Is joke. About California being a shithole, 3rd world leftist state.
The height of privilege tbh.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:

Foo is about to marry into Venezuelan royalty, you retard. And I live in California, by the way.

Also, calling out globalism is anti-semitic? Jesus Christ, is their no limit to throwing around identity politics with leftism?
Sure but he is not a well-travelled man. And neither are you. This is just a fact.

https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/q ... d-for-“jew

It genuinely is a word used by anti Semitic communities to decry and hate on Jewish people and thus is firmly anti-Semitic.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Fucking (((globalists)))!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/q ... d-for-“jew

It genuinely is a word used by anti Semitic communities to decry and hate on Jewish people and thus is firmly anti-Semitic.
Seb, please. You are far more intelligent to fall for such nonsense. I can't even...

I'm not one to use code words. There is not one god damn thing anti-semitic about hating globalism. This is fear-mongering by the left to shame people into being OK with globalism. If I wanted to call someone a dirty jew, I'm not gonna beat around the bush.

"What new label can we create, today?!"
- Leftists
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:

Seb, please. You are far more intelligent to fall for such nonsense. I can't even...

I'm not one to use code words. There is not one god damn thing anti-semitic about hating globalism. This is fear-mongering by the left to shame people into being OK with globalism. If I wanted to call someone a dirty jew, I'm not gonna beat around the bush.

- Leftists
I never said you were anti Semitic. I said you were using a word associated with antisemitism. The day after a tragic shooting in a Synagogue. Which you were. Hence my comment.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

- Leftists
I never said you were anti Semitic. I said you were using a word associated with antisemitism. The day after a tragic shooting in a Synagogue. Which you were. Hence my comment.
Globalism is not a word associated with anti-semitism. Sorry.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

- Leftists
Name one white supremacist who is not throwing the word globalist around and how much they hate it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

We obviously need to have armed people at every entrance. Grocery stores, places of worship, schools, libraries, street corners, bars, etc.

I think some people have watched too many fucking westerns, lol. Or everyone thinks theyre John fucking Wick.

(Still need to see part 2!)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

- Leftists
Name one white supremacist who is not throwing the word globalist around and how much they hate it.
Why don't you name one that does?