Blexit

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Blexit

Post by Foo »

https://blexit.com/

We Free!

These are brave men and women.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Blexit

Post by zombie »

"release ourselves from the political orthodoxy" is, with slightly more flowery prose, what jason is always shouting. :P and honestly it's pretty close to "drain the swamp" and "the media is the true enemy of the people" etc.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I tried to join and was denied, the fuck.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

when i look blexit up, i'm getting stuff about candace owens and kanye west. is this the same thing? :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:"release ourselves from the political orthodoxy" is, with slightly more flowery prose, what jason is always shouting. :P and honestly it's pretty close to "drain the swamp" and "the media is the true enemy of the people" etc.
You have no idea what it is like to be black in America. They face the worst ostracization for simply having different beliefs.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:"release ourselves from the political orthodoxy" is, with slightly more flowery prose, what jason is always shouting. :P and honestly it's pretty close to "drain the swamp" and "the media is the true enemy of the people" etc.
You have no idea what it is like to be black in America. They face the worst ostracization for simply having different beliefs.
i don't necessarily oppose it on the surface level. it seems like it might be something conservative though. which is even more in line with jason and trump-isms than i first thought, with you posting it and mocking it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

An employee I frequently work with frequently discussed politics with me. He said his parents both told him to always vote democrat, because black people vote democrat.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i hope that he chooses for himself, based on policies. voting along party lines, just for sake of it feels weird to me.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

The more educated black people are, the more likely they are to vote Republican. It is like a 50% difference if they are college educated versus not.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

as long as they're voting that way because they believe in the policies of the candidate. cool. *shrug*
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:I tried to join and was denied, the fuck.
Me and Elizabeth Warren tried to join a native American tribe too, and was denied. Goddamn these fuckers!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:as long as they're voting that way because they believe in the policies of the candidate. cool. *shrug*
It's called "WOKE", yo!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:as long as they're voting that way because they believe in the policies of the candidate. cool. *shrug*
It's called "WOKE", yo!
call it anything you want to. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

That dude has a lot of time on his hands.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
That dude has a lot of time on his hands.
Thankless but necessary work.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Lots of DEMsplaining there. Maybe if his party didn't treat blacks like useful idiots for the last 50 years, they wouldn't need to leave. Obviously they are not feeling it.

If I was a democrat and my entire lifetime was spent as a member of a party telling me how I need help, like I am a child, while they deliver on no promises, I would leave too. I support my black brothers and sisters! Holla!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Lots of DEMsplaining there. Maybe if his party didn't treat blacks like useful idiots for the last 50 years, they wouldn't need to leave. Obviously they are not feeling it.

If I was a democrat and my entire lifetime was spent as a member of a party telling me how I need help, like I am a child, while they deliver on no promises, I would leave too. I support my black brothers and sisters! Holla!
DEMsplaining = correcting BS by presenting facts? Did you even read the thread?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Sorry that I believe your little movement should present honest information. Is this the Trump effect? Facts don't matter?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

DEMsplaining = correcting BS by presenting facts? Did you even read the thread?
I did. He thinks calling himself a historian matters. He is a partisan hack. You don't think there are Republican historians with different tellings of history?